Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 11-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future
Default Steve Nash Redux?

There's speculation that Steve Nash will be traded from Phoenix now that his divorce has been announced.

Why not bring Nash back to Dallas?

A deal built around Butler for Nash works. Throw in Barea to play at the back up point for Phoenix, maybe Mahinni or Ajinca for size or D. Jones or a draft choice if you have to put some more talent in the deal.

Here's a deal that works:

Nash & Grant Hill for Butler, Barea, Mahinni and Jones.

Kidd and Nash split time at point guard and play together when needed. Hill backs up Marion, and everything else is unchanged.

Sure, Dallas gets older, but playing only half time each, Kidd and Nash could stay rested and pose brutal match up problems for other teams.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Nash want NY.

Felton+ one of Randolph/Chandler/Douglas. Knicks have still the cap in 2011 to sign Carmella (or get him with the Curry contract + Gali at the deadline).

Nash-Carmella-Amare.

Last edited by sefant77; 11-15-2010 at 03:12 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, let's do it! But...what does the divorce announcement have to do with trading him?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #4
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just curious. Why on Earth would Phoenix make that trade?
Old 11-15-2010, 05:17 PM   #5
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
I'm just curious. Why on Earth would Phoenix make that trade?
Going nowhere with Nash, Nash demanding a trade and in that way they still get at least some talent back for an OLD guy...
Old 11-18-2010, 03:49 AM   #6
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Nash isn't demanding a trade. And who would play defense on the Knicks? Nash is another defensive liability.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #7
Heavy Jon

Heavy Jon is on a distinguished road

Nash + Grant Hill for Butler+Dojo+Barea, joining 4 Hall of famers who can still run, on the same team could get us the championship!
It all depends on Nash's will, if he wants to go, Suns won't make it to hard for him (and Hill would probably follow him).
Heavy Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:30 AM   #8
sefant77
Guru

wont happen
Old 02-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #9
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

our problem isn't the play...we have a lot of PG,PG/SG,SG!!!
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:16 AM   #10
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffViggiano View Post
our problem isn't the play...we have a lot of PG,PG/SG,SG!!!
We have 1 effective PG....
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:37 AM   #11
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Sure, let's do it! But...what does the divorce announcement have to do with trading him?
I'm with you Chumdawg; bring Nash home. And we keep Roddy too? I smell a championship...
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:58 PM   #12
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see how we get it done w/out adding Roddy. Nash isnt gonna make a power play like that douche Melo. We would get him at a discount but not for scraps.
(BTW that Knicks-Nuggets deal being floating is crap. let him walk...)

Last edited by mac222b; 02-06-2011 at 03:59 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #13
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

I would be all for it. But it looks like those in the know think Roddy B would have to be in the mix:

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...-of-steve-nash
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #14
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyfg7 View Post
I would be all for it. But it looks like those in the know think Roddy B would have to be in the mix:

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...-of-steve-nash
Wow, I was pretty much saying the same thing earlier...

Also, I think people need to start warming up to the idea that professional athletes can still be in their prime well beyond 30-35 years old... There have been several advances in diet, lifestyle and conditioning over the past decade (or so) and guys like Nash, Kidd and Dirk have been taking advantage of that - welcome to 2011 (we don't have flying cars, but we do have 37-year-old stud PG's in the NBA!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #15
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I would gladly make the trade rumor mentioned by Tim McMahon today.

Beaubois/Butler/Stevenson/No. 1 in 2011/$3 million
for
Nash/G. Hill/Josh Childress

Can you imagine? The center rotation stays the same. Your forward rotation is Nowitzki, Hill and Marion. Your guard rotation is Nash, Kidd and Terry.

That team would win the title.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #16
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

It ain't happening this year.

If it were to happen, I think you need to find a third team. Maybe you can incorporate Minnesota since they are the proverbial third wheel right now in the Melo talks. They've got pieces Phoenix might like as well or they might be willing to absorb stuff.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 02-09-2011 at 05:45 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #17
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

We would break all records... For oldest team in the nba ever.
Old 02-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #18
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd give up roddy b for nashie well faster than these here electrons are shooting around.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #19
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

I would love to get Nash back here... I just don't think Phoenix is willing to part with him.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:06 PM   #20
thereaper

thereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to allthereaper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
We have 1 effective PG....
Just curious, which PG are you considering to be effective?
thereaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #21
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

I really can't get past Kidd and Nash being on the same team. Seems sort of redundant to me. Also, would either of them want to come off the bench or play without the ball in their hands?

I can see something like(Roddy, Stevenson, Butler etc are out assuming they're involved in some deal) :

Nash/Kidd/JJ
Kidd/Terry
Marion/Peja
Dirk/whatever
Chandler/Wood/Mahinmi

However it still doesn't sit right with me, would take a while to get used to it.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #22
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCmasta View Post
I really can't get past Kidd and Nash being on the same team. Seems sort of redundant to me. Also, would either of them want to come off the bench or play without the ball in their hands?

I can see something like(Roddy, Stevenson, Butler etc are out assuming they're involved in some deal) :

Nash/Kidd/JJ
Kidd/Terry
Marion/Peja
Dirk/whatever
Chandler/Wood/Mahinmi

However it still doesn't sit right with me, would take a while to get used to it.
They'll be all right, they've done it before in PHX. I think it also takes pressure off the aging legs, I loved last night when JJ got hot, both as the playmaker and finisher, even though Kidd logged a lot of minutes, all of his 4th quarter minutes were on the wing and off the offensive ball, just straddling the 3 point stripe, spreadign the floor for JJ to create.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 01:03 PM   #23
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

for

Can you imagine? The center rotation stays the same. Your forward rotation is Nowitzki, Hill and Marion. Your guard rotation is Nash, Kidd and Terry.

I would certainly be tempted to do this deal, but the one flaw I see is that our perimeter defense goes entirely in the crapper. Our guard rotation would be undersized from top to bottom. It seems like an absolute abundance of talent all around, but I'm not sure the pieces fit on the defensive end.
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 02:50 PM   #24
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

I would love to see Nash back here. Not so sure I'd want to give up the only glimmer of a future we currently have for him. We let Devin go, and I love Kidd, don't get me wrong, but what did that get us? 1 playoff win.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:26 PM   #25
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereaper View Post
Just curious, which PG are you considering to be effective?
Kidd, there is more to basketball than shooting
Old 02-12-2011, 05:41 PM   #26
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:

for

So you feel this team is a Nash and Grant Hill away from winning a title? I'm not giving up a young player with potential for a old aging point guard again I don't think Cuban will either. Seems like we are overtrading in this deal. I would think just a #1/Butler and Stevenson would be good enough to nag Hill and Nash.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #27
mavs777
Diamond Member

[QUOTE=Dtownsfinest;1155794]So you feel this team is a Nash and Grant Hill away from winning a title? I'm not giving up a young player with potential for a old aging point guard again I don't think Cuban will either. Seems like we are overtrading in this deal. I would think just a #1/Butler and Stevenson would be good enough to nag Hill and Nash.[/QUOTE]

sarcasm?
Old 06-03-2011, 03:06 PM   #28
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-wp4371
Old 06-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #29
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
I read that tweet. Dirk smokes?
Old 06-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #30
MavsFTR
Golden Member

No idea.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:00 PM   #31
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic View Post
Maybe it was an expression, like an after-sex cigarette or something?

I can't imagine that he'd be able to do the things he does with smoker's lungs (hell, even a slice of pizza was a dietary exception for the guy!)

Last edited by Underdog; 06-03-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #32
mavs777
Diamond Member

obviously a joke
Old 06-04-2011, 04:37 PM   #33
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
obviously a joke
This.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:51 PM   #34
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

We're gonna get Chris Paul to run the point in Big D!
Old 06-05-2011, 12:25 AM   #35
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

Sorry Paul would not be a good fit. He wants to go to Nyc.
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 01:31 AM   #36
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickOutlaw View Post
Sorry Paul would not be a good fit. He wants to go to Nyc.
If he comes to Dallas then that means he would rather come here than NYC. Nobody knows he only wants to go to NYC.

CP3 is the best PG in the game. I would take him over anybody to replace J. Kidd.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:42 AM   #37
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLove22 View Post
If he comes to Dallas then that means he would rather come here than NYC. Nobody knows he only wants to go to NYC.

CP3 is the best PG in the game. I would take him over anybody to replace J. Kidd.
I'd take Deron Williams over Chris Paul, but I'd still love to have Paul on this team.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-05-2011 at 07:43 AM.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:08 PM   #38
kid1150

kid1150 will become famous soon enoughkid1150 will become famous soon enough

I'd take Deron too...it's a no brainer. Deron's defense >> Paul's defense.
He's big and strong. He can handle smaller faster point guards (ie Parker) and take on the bigger guys. He collapses the defense on dribble drives and can pull-up and knock down 15 footers all day. He's deadly on pick-n-rolls too. I hope the Mavs give him some serious considerations.

Last edited by kid1150; 06-10-2011 at 01:16 PM.
kid1150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #39
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic View Post
The only think Dirk's smoking nowadays is the Miami cHeat's collective ass!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:21 PM   #40
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
The only think Dirk's smoking nowadays is the Miami cHeat's collective ass!
Ah Bernardos, how I've missed your hilarious and sexually ambiguous comments...
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote