Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 07-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

brian williams???

ok, if you want to show people who use kid gloves....rush limbaugh's vicious attack on sarah palin..."RUSH: I tell you, I was in a quandary here this morning. I admire you so much I really don't know what to ask".

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...106.guest.html
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
brian williams???

ok, if you want to show people who use kid gloves....rush limbaugh's vicious attack on sarah palin..."RUSH: I tell you, I was in a quandary here this morning. I admire you so much I really don't know what to ask".

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...106.guest.html
yes. Brian Williams is as partisan as Rush Limbaugh. That is a problem.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
not sure if it is a problem, they are both in the entertainment business.

btw did you see either of palin's interviews with charles gibson or katie couric? they were all warm and fuzzy. no attacks from them either.

gibson and couric are in the entertainment business too.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
credibility, meet window.

Sorry dude, but that was plain and simple, a moronic statement.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:48 AM   #5
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post
credibility, meet window.

Sorry dude, but that was plain and simple, a moronic statement.
Mavdog made the comparison. Then he continued it after I made this (what I thought was a) restatement in hyperbole.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Quote:
Mavdog made the comparison. Then he continued it after I made this (what I thought was a) restatement in hyperbole.
the question is what exactly was your point in putting forth a brian williams interview (actually all you posted was a picture) with obama in regard to the subject of "attacks"?

are you actually saying that there have not been any "attacks" on obama?
Old 07-08-2009, 04:20 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124700261179807839.html

Quote:
This situation developed because Alaska's transparency laws allow anyone to file Freedom of Information Act requests. While normally useful, in the hands of political opponents FOIA requests can become a means to bog down a target in a bureaucratic quagmire, thanks to the need to comb through records and respond by a strict timetable.

Similarly, ethics investigations are easily triggered and can drag on for months even if the initial complaint is flimsy. Since Ms. Palin returned to Alaska after the 2008 campaign, some 150 FOIA requests have been filed and her office has been targeted for investigation by everyone from the FBI to the Alaska legislature. Most have centered on Ms. Palin's use of government resources, and to date have turned up little save for a few state trips that she agreed to reimburse the state for because her children had accompanied her.

In the process, though, she accumulated $500,000 in legal fees in just the last nine months, and knew the bill would grow ever larger in the future.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
desperate fluff, got a bit fluffy in here, make me a sandwich bitch, palin re-signed, panties bunched, thread not dead yet?