Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-27-2020, 12:25 AM   #1
ozmavs123

ozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of lightozmavs123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
If you feel PragerU is "dead on" with ANYTHING regarding racism and police brutality you are sadly misinformed.
I'm Australian and not familiar with "PragerU", but I just wanted to make a polite observation that the tone of posts like these are a bit dismissive and insulting. Surely you could just respond to the content?
ozmavs123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 09:05 AM   #2
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmavs123 View Post
I'm Australian and not familiar with "PragerU", but I just wanted to make a polite observation that the tone of posts like these are a bit dismissive and insulting. Surely you could just respond to the content?
PragerU is a destructive media outlet. I dismiss it. Sorry.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 10:55 PM   #3
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmavs123 View Post
Because Prager U is nothing but bad faith bullshit. Just look into Prager U or Dennis Prager who thinks it’s “disgusting that white people cant say the n word anymore.”

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...dennis-prager/

There’s a decent overview but doesn’t go deep enough on how racist their shit is.

Last edited by Melonhead; 08-27-2020 at 11:42 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote