Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-25-2010, 09:41 AM   #201
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I don't think it matters. The bottom line is it's up to them to read the market correctly. It may not be completely fair, but if you fold your hand with Damp and then a weak later Paul is traded for cap relief, you deserve to be questioned and criticized.
I have to agree with you that it is not being fair. It's impossible to be a mind reader. Just like the Orlando deal last year, stuff happens and you are sitting there with damp all over your face. Should they have known Gortat would be matched???

In the same breath should they know that NO is going to do this? If it's better for NO's to wait a year then they wait a year. It's completely their call and arbitrary, I don't see much market read at all for this. The mavs obviously had some inkling that this might happen as they tried the kitchen sink approach earlier but NO's were not buying. Who would know CP3 more than they do and yet they didn't see this coming.

Knowing the market doesn't mean every stock pick is correct.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #202
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
After giving up all that talent for Paul (Butler, Roddy, picks, etc), I'm still not sure if the team as enough offensive punch to battle with the big boys of the league. Other than Paul and Dirk, who can score?
The closing offense for the last decade has been the dirk/jet pnr. Throw in some josh howard sometimes. Now think of the dirk/paul pnr..where paul is a infinitely better distributor/scorer and driver than jet is. It's so not close that it's scary.

Jkiddo wasn't going to do anything but spot up 3 anyway. Get the center moving and the 3 moving and you've got something going on. They don't have to be isolation scorers with paul running it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 07-25-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:59 AM   #203
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I wouldn't just say it's not completely fair, I'd say it's completely unfair to expect them to do anything more than make repeated efforts to offer everything we have except the one guy who we're keeping.

There's reading the market, and then there's reading minds. When the Hornets tell you "no" over and over and over and you've offered everything you've got, it'd be unreasonable to sit around and insist to yourself that they still might change their mind anytime soon. It's especially unreasonable when you have an asset whose trade value only lasts for so much longer.

You hope (maybe even expect) they change their mind awhile down the road, but it'd be unreasonable under these circumstances to prepare for the contingency that a week or two later they do a complete 180.
What is even more unfair is that even in trading the dampier chip for chandler instead of AlJefferson (who I still like better than chandler) they kept their powder dry on being able to do the deal. I find this criticism unwarranted.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:18 AM   #204
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
This is a really good read. It also makes me start to hate the NBA..it's almost like..what's the point of trying..

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...-arms-race.php
Good stuff and I agree completely. The lack of parity is really going to damage the NBA in the future I expect. Why in the world would anyone pay 250+ per ticket to watch a team make the playoffs with no chance at winning it. It's insane...

It appears that the league with the fewest amount of players is the league with the least amount of parity. The only corresponding scenario is baseball where you can field the best pitching staff and probably get it done. But even then you have to have hitters and fielders.

It's why there is no comparison imo between basketball and football as to which I will be more long-term invested in. I had checked out in the Michael Jordan era, I expect I'll check out in o' about 4 years.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #205
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
I agree with this...I just wonder if Paul were here would that resurrect JET to his deadly sniper status of a couples season's ago or would it sound the death knell for his time in big D. I totally agree that "The Good JT" is a viable 3rd scoring option...but how often to we get "The Good JT"? 45% of the time? (A fair question to counter my own is how often does the 3rd option have to be at his best?)
Jet would probably look a lot like Ray Allen. Really good then not so good. 3pt shooters just really cannot be consistently relied upon. You need 'em and if he's wide open he should hit them...but it's a tough way to make a living.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:32 AM   #206
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Why wouldn't Paul want to play with big, dunking machine, Dwight Howard...of course that makes more sense than coming to Dallas. Moves Paul to the East (and out of division) which makes sense for the Hornets...

*sigh*

Sometimes I hate being a Mavs fan.
Paul WANTS to play for the NYKnicks and join up with amare/carmelo in two years. That's what he wants.
Secondly he would want to play for the Magic...UNTIL his contract is up and he plays for the knicks with carmelo/amare. Unless he wins a championship or thinks he will there by himself.

It's not where he wants to go, it's where NO want him to go. Since they are losing him they have no interest in sending him where he wants to go...only the receiving team has to worry about that. I'm sure cubes thinks once he's here, he can keep him here. I'm not so sure, but that's got to be his thinking or he doesn't do it.

PS. Maybe he actually does do it to get 2 years of chances before the dirkster is done...I'd probably do it as well.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:08 AM   #207
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

If Paul doesn't get traded to Dallas I'd almost welcome him being traded to Orlando. It would be so great to see Orlando steal some of the Heat's thunder and emerge as the better Florida team.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #208
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Paul WANTS to play for the NYKnicks and join up with amare/carmelo in two years. That's what he wants.
Secondly he would want to play for the Magic...UNTIL his contract is up and he plays for the knicks with carmelo/amare. Unless he wins a championship or thinks he will there by himself. [...] PS. Maybe he actually does do it to get 2 years of chances before the dirkster is done...I'd probably do it as well.
What Chris Paul wants and what is likely to happen are two different things. First of all, Carmelo would have to decline a 3-year, $65 million extension offer from the Nuggets. Would he do that and sign a contract with the Knicks under the new CBA for (considerably) less money? I'm really not sure. Another question, which can hardly be answered at the moment due to the new CBA, is whether the Knicks would even have the cap space to sign Carmelo and CP3 to maximum contracts. Bringing together Wade, Bosh and Lebron in Miami was probably easier than doing the same thing with Stoudemire, Carmelo and Paul in New York until 2012. I'm not saying it's impossible, but there are certain barriers they'd have to overcome.

Even if Paul was determined to head to New York, I wouldn't be shocked if he thought that Dallas was the better place to try and win a championship until then. And we don't have much of a chance with our current roster beyond 2012 anyway. Dirk, Marion, Jet, Haywood would all be in their mid-30s in 2013 and Kidd not even here anymore.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #209
mavsfan4lyfe201

mavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these parts

the only part of cp3 to the mavs that is far fetched is that were same division rivals...which is bad news.

even without the dust chip, we can offer one of the best packages for cp3.

id prefer not to include butler, but we may have to. it will take at least 2 1st rounders, roddy, several expirings..probably including butler.

every team in the league is gonna offer a solid package for the best point gaurd in the game...i think ours stacks up pretty well...
mavsfan4lyfe201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #210
mavsfan4lyfe201

mavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these parts

it doesnt help that our big trade chip in roddy..is a combo gaurd..

and NO's best players are at the PG and SG...

can only be hopeful about this trade idea, the fact that were in the same division really sucks.

Last edited by mavsfan4lyfe201; 07-25-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:26 PM   #211
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Could Chandler, Butler, Stevenson, Beaubois and Barea plus 2011 and 2013 first round draft choices for Paul, Okafor & Posey get this done?

It needs to be grouped as three deals, Chandler-Paul, Butler-Okafor, & Stevenson, Beaubois, Barea-Posey.

You can throw in $3 million or $9 million if the league lets you and Cuban is willing.

Mavericks:

Haywood/Okafor/Mahinni/Ajinca
Dirk/Thomas
Marion/Posey
Kidd/Jones
Paul/Terry

Although you probably always play one of Paul or Kidd at the point. You also probably try to trade Mahinni or Ajinca for a two/three, or sign somebody, to balance the roster.

New Orleans

Chandler/Grey
West/Songalia/Brackins
Butler/Stojakovic/Wright
Thornton/Beaubois/Poindexter/Stevenson
Collison/Barea

Next year, the only player New Orleans has left on a significan contract is West--who's probably worth the money.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #212
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
What Chris Paul wants and what is likely to happen are two different things. First of all, Carmelo would have to decline a 3-year, $65 million extension offer from the Nuggets. Would he do that and sign a contract with the Knicks under the new CBA for (considerably) less money? I'm really not sure. Another question, which can hardly be answered at the moment due to the new CBA, is whether the Knicks would even have the cap space to sign Carmelo and CP3 to maximum contracts. Bringing together Wade, Bosh and Lebron in Miami was probably easier than doing the same thing with Stoudemire, Carmelo and Paul in New York until 2012. I'm not saying it's impossible, but there are certain barriers they'd have to overcome.

Even if Paul was determined to head to New York, I wouldn't be shocked if he thought that Dallas was the better place to try and win a championship until then. And we don't have much of a chance with our current roster beyond 2012 anyway. Dirk, Marion, Jet, Haywood would all be in their mid-30s in 2013 and Kidd not even here anymore.
If I'm the knicks I do exactly what Riley did. Begin negotiating with paul/camelo through stoudemire. Carmelo would have to sign an agreement that frees him in two years. Between now and then NY begins to cut salary and free up cap room.

The new collective barganing agreement is an unknown. As is a risk by carmelo/paul of career-ending injury but that's what it takes to become a free-agent.

Does anyone know if Amare signed a cap-friendly agreement (like the ones in miami) that allows the two other guys to sign?

With respect to the mavs, I roll the dice, there are only so many more cards(i.e. years) left in the deck.
Old 07-25-2010, 04:49 PM   #213
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
If I'm the knicks I do exactly what Riley did. Begin negotiating with paul/camelo through stoudemire. Carmelo would have to sign an agreement that frees him in two years. Between now and then NY begins to cut salary and free up cap room.

The new collective barganing agreement is an unknown. As is a risk by carmelo/paul of career-ending injury but that's what it takes to become a free-agent.

Does anyone know if Amare signed a cap-friendly agreement (like the ones in miami) that allows the two other guys to sign?

With respect to the mavs, I roll the dice, there are only so many more cards(i.e. years) left in the deck.
If both Paul and Carmelo were willing to leave a lot of money on the table, then New York would probably be in a position to sign both of them as free agents in 2012. That said, contrary to the situation in Miami where Bosh, Wade and Lebron signed similar deals starting in the $15 million range, Stoudemire would most likely have a much higher annual salary than Carmelo and CP3 because of the new CBA.

As far as our ambitions in regards to Paul are concerned, I don't think we should let it affect our immediate plans. We would at least have two seasons with him to try and win a championship, and I don't believe that any plans for 2012 are already set in stone.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:22 PM   #214
mavsfan4lyfe201

apparently lebron has advised paul to request the trade..

he also wants paul to request a trade to a team in the west to keep the 'rivalry' going...not sure where hes going with that..

but that could be solid news. im hopeful on this..

but think about it, does NO wanna play paul 4 times a year? (if traded to us) i wouldnt...
Old 07-25-2010, 10:48 PM   #215
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest thing we don't have going for us is that we're not in the East. I think that prevents NO from trading cp3 to us.

I always think back to Toronto trading Vince Carter to New Jersey though..
Old 07-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #216
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
On Monday 26th July 2010, @Oneandonlycp3 said:

“The meeting went well. It was great to get an opportunity to sit down with Coach Williams, President Weber and our new General Manager Dell Demps. I expressed my desire to win and I like what they said about the direction that they want to take the team. I have been a Hornet my entire career and I hope to represent the city of New Orleans and state of Louisiana for many years to come.”
He's not going anywhere folks. Good for him. When it came down to it all CP3 wanted was attention

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:17 PM   #217
skykow

skykow is on a distinguished road

So now NO tanks the next 2 seasons to try and win the lottery and pic up a superstar? Other than that i don't see them as much more then a low tier playoff team.

But im actually kind of glad he is staying cause im sure if we did trade for him we might have gotten rolled for most of our assets. And of course no telling if you give up Roddy and he comes back to haunt you for the next 10 years.
skykow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:47 PM   #218
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...ny-years-.html

What now MAVS fans

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:19 PM   #219
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
Mass suicide I guess...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:40 PM   #220
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Mark that down under, who gives a s!

..and i told ya so

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by sike; 07-26-2010 at 03:59 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:05 PM   #221
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea... that means absolutely nothing. They're just trying to be politically correct.

Remember this gem from LeBron? “I got a goal, and it’s a huge goal, and that’s to bring an NBA championship here to Cleveland. And I won’t stop until I get it.”- LeBron James; starting forward for the Miami Heat.

Last edited by Windmill360; 07-26-2010 at 06:08 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #222
dalger
Golden Member

Things could change as soon as February. If we were among the three best teams in the conference and New Orleans only good enough for something like 8th place, Paul would most likely think about trying his luck somewhere else again, e.g. in Dallas. Our expiring contracts are more valuable at that point anyway. That said, New Orleans could certainly try and package Peja/Collison, who are perhaps just as valuable as Butler/Roddy, to bring in an impact player like Iggy to appease CP3. Okafor/West/Iggy/Thornton/CP3 isn't bad at all and maybe even better than the team that beat us two years ago in the playoffs.

Last edited by dalger; 07-26-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #223
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I actually liked Fish's last line of the matter....… "but remain in the dark as to where it leads."

Old 07-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #224
mavsfan4lyfe201

honestly im not gonna lose sleep if we dont get cp3...

we got a good shot to land D Will in a few years when hes a FA..

but cp3 wanting to stay and all this positive crap is a smokescreen to me..this was just to let the rumors die down.

i think he wants out still, and management will try to trade him.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:25 AM   #225
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

This is end topic about CP3

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:37 AM   #226
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No is for not am CP3 !!!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #227
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

FWIW, here's a couple DLord tweets:

Quote:
reports say CP3 and NO are playing PR game while quietly looking for the best deal...a deal now can't include an extension yet for CP3-
Quote:
- which gives CP3 some leverage - team getting him has guar of only 1 yr before free agency if 11-12 season lost to strife over new CBA
The possible lockout next season is an interesting wrinkle. Teams probably won't be willing to unload a boat load of young talent if they can't get an extension from Paul first. Makes his wish list more relevant, I think.

Also makes it more possible that NO has to focus on a salary dump, which gives us something of a chance.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 07-27-2010 at 08:10 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:16 AM   #228
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+ rep

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:43 AM   #229
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Can Paul and Collison play together? That is why I'd consider trading him if I was NO....not because he demanded it. They're both barely 6 feet. Can't see NO surviving with that at the one, two spots.

Old 07-27-2010, 10:12 AM   #230
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

the knicks were never in the C3P0 race in the first place.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:19 PM   #231
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

Collison's Gone, Now NO needs Beaubois a little more! They don't have a good point after they trade Paul. And they may have to trade him this year, because if there's a lockout and not 2011 season, Paul will be a free agent after this one!!!!!

I think there's a good chance we see some BIGGGGGG trades around the deadline!
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
masting and striking? wtf, ur mom's fadge stinks, wtf is "fadge"?