Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 08-16-2006, 01:20 PM   #81
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Keeping in mind we would be getting Johnson along with him, a huge upgrade over Harris while Smith is about the same as Howard (and throwing in Stack as well)?Howard might be a little better overall but Smith is younger and definitely way better on defense, JJ would more than pick up the offensive hole left by Howard. And think of the highlight dunks!

Once again destroying a core that made it to the finals is crazy, buts its nice to think about upgrading and this trade is very intriguing. If we were kicked out of the playoffs before the finals it would be worth more consideration though. I think AJ wouldnt give a damna bout parting with Harris if he knew he could get JJ in return.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2006, 02:12 PM   #82
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Harris is overrated and we will never get a player like JJ strait up for harris...its just carzy.

And i dont think they would give up Smith, i think it would b Childress

Lets say Harris and Stack for Childress and Sroudemire(spellin)...This probably wouldnt work but if it did i would do it because i dont have HI hopes for Harris and although Stack is a huge part of this team we would get some good stuff back and i would b willin to let him go.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 02:58 PM   #83
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Although I don't like it, I can see why someone might want to give up Devin for JJ. But I cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone would want to give up Devin... yes, the same Devin who has forced the Spurs to dump their Centers and play small ball against us... for some unproven talent from a last-placed team?!
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:01 PM   #84
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

OK seriously does any1 think that ATL would give JJ for Harris come on..

Although i dont like JJ and dont want him on this team Harris is nowhere close to him as a player rite now

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:10 PM   #85
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

JJ is a better player than Harris today, but he's also only entering the 2nd year of a ridiculously bad contract.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:45 PM   #86
Purple&Gold

Purple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura about

So in essense we get Delfino, Simmons and Joe Johnson or was JJ just a hypthetical suggestion?
Old 08-16-2006, 06:39 PM   #87
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

The ONLY reason that the mavs Hawks would give up JJ is that belkin is about to get control of the team and he was the one owner who didnt want JJ. As for JJ being unproven? Really? What the heck do you want him to do to prove himself plus he is only 25 himself. Devin is 23. Not a big age difference. As for smith, this may or may not be indicative of what he will do in the future but for the last month last year he averaged 17.5, 7.5, 4.2, 3.36, and 1.45. Obviously its too short a sample size to draw anything definitive from the guy is an amazing talent. BTW overall D an passing should also be added to the list of things he definitely does better than josh howard.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:42 PM   #88
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Harris isn't going anywhere. Our team is set.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:28 PM   #89
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Trading Harris for Joe is an absolute no-brainer.. Joe is, in my opinion, a top 20 talent who hasn't even hit his prime yet, and probably one of the 5 most versatile guards in the league. Meanwhile, Devin really has a lot to prove, and I would go as far as to say that he hasn't lived up to the #5 pick yet..
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 08:07 PM   #90
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Beware of big stats put up by players on bad teams. To say Smith is much better than Howard when Josh is the 3rd option behind 2 great scorers invites huge disappointment when the player from the bad team is no longer the focus of the offense.

Chemistry is so important. Have we forgotten the lesson of the Antwoinnes? More stars doesn't nessesarily make for a better team. We could be looking at another year of new guys learning to play with each other, and if they don't mesh, more trades. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I'd be fine with trading Stack for Simmons. Even if his ankles are questionable, he'd play reduced minutes as a 6th man, and we have plenty of backup at the 2/3 to let him rest and heal. But trading Harris, leaving only Jet and A Johnson as point guards I see as a bad move, because it is unnessesarily disruptive. I keep hearing Harris is overated. I just want the kid to get in 1 full, healthy year before dumping him. He not only changed SA, he scored 30 against PHX. And he's still played fewer minutes than the average top 10 pick rookie like Chris Paul played in 1 year! He could easily end up a far better player that Joe Johnson. Great scoring 2 guards are a dime a dozen compared to dominating point guards. If we want one, fine, but we've done well without one, and sure don't need to give up Harris to get one.

Tinker around the edges, but hands off the core. Remember 2003. It took 3 years to recover from our last trip to the conference finals. Don't make that mistake again.

Last edited by G-Man; 08-16-2006 at 08:11 PM.
G-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 09:08 PM   #91
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man
Beware of big stats put up by players on bad teams. To say Smith is much better than Howard when Josh is the 3rd option behind 2 great scorers invites huge disappointment when the player from the bad team is no longer the focus of the offense.

Chemistry is so important. Have we forgotten the lesson of the Antwoinnes? More stars doesn't nessesarily make for a better team. We could be looking at another year of new guys learning to play with each other, and if they don't mesh, more trades. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I'd be fine with trading Stack for Simmons. Even if his ankles are questionable, he'd play reduced minutes as a 6th man, and we have plenty of backup at the 2/3 to let him rest and heal. But trading Harris, leaving only Jet and A Johnson as point guards I see as a bad move, because it is unnessesarily disruptive. I keep hearing Harris is overated. I just want the kid to get in 1 full, healthy year before dumping him. He not only changed SA, he scored 30 against PHX. And he's still played fewer minutes than the average top 10 pick rookie like Chris Paul played in 1 year! He could easily end up a far better player that Joe Johnson. Great scoring 2 guards are a dime a dozen compared to dominating point guards. If we want one, fine, but we've done well without one, and sure don't need to give up Harris to get one.

Tinker around the edges, but hands off the core. Remember 2003. It took 3 years to recover from our last trip to the conference finals. Don't make that mistake again.
Finally, a voice of reason.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 01:02 AM   #92
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I'd definitely say Joe Johnson is more than a "scoring 2 guard." The guy has the versatility to play three positons on either side of the court, can create his own shot or hit the three, and is a five-tool player.. he doesn't even have to get better (although he almost definitely will) to be better than every player we have besides Dirk.. I'm not buying the Devin hype. I like him, but I don't think he's going to be much more than a fringe starter in the NBA. If I could package Stack and Devin for Joe Johnson, I'd do it.. I'd even throw in a 1st pick.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 01:31 AM   #93
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Devin and Stack for JJ is a no brainer, but it isn't going to happen. I think the Simmons thing might though.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:21 PM   #94
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, the poster that posted the rumor isnt to be trusted at this point of time. Even if he is telling the truth, he said nothing about Johnson. He said that there might be a trade with Atlanta previous to the trade with Milwaukee, that Atlanta's picks might be coming back to us before getting shipped out in the trade with the Bucks, and that Atlanta was interested in Devin Harris. That is all.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 08-17-2006 at 03:22 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 08:28 PM   #95
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

As for the stack and devin for JJ deal, that does sound nice, maybe someone should give it its own thread....... As for the Josh Smith vs Josh howard comparison when did i ever say he was much better? I said he was probably better which is a LONG way from saying he is much better. I wouldnt do a 1 for 1 josh for josh deal because i think that offense is the mavs problem much moreso than D and this trade would hurt the mavs O. Now if we are getting JJ that no longer becomes a concern so im not worried about it.
Old 08-17-2006, 08:51 PM   #96
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Currently, Jho>JSmith

Smith has good potential though, and is very good defensively. His offense needs to develop more, whereas Jho is a little worse defensively but much more developed offensively.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 08-17-2006, 09:19 PM   #97
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Currently, Jho>JSmith

Smith has good potential though, and is very good defensively. His offense needs to develop more, whereas Jho is a little worse defensively but much more developed offensively.
Jho is alot worse defensively. Jho is alot better offensively though. Overall i think josh is slightly better right now but its mostly a question of what the team needs and i think the mavs need jhos O more than smiths D.
Old 08-18-2006, 03:17 AM   #98
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Comparing Smith to Howard defensively is not fair. Howard defends more on the perimeter than Smith does.

As far as all around play, it's not even close. Smith could close the gap eventually, but his game isn't near Howard's right now.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 11:39 AM   #99
Five-ofan
Guru

Howard is a slightly above average defender. Jsmith is a very good defender. I dont really know where jho's defensive rep came from other than that every swingman who comes to dallas automatically gets a rep as a defender. For example see Ager. He was an average defender in college but we drafted him to be a Wade stopper. Really? I hope to god we arent that stupid.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:07 PM   #100
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Actually, in the ACC, he was known as a defensive player. His senior season, i believe he averaged 10rpg/2blks/nearly 2stls starting at shooting guard. Those are some amazing numbers for a guard.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 08-18-2006, 12:24 PM   #101
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
Actually, in the ACC, he was known as a defensive player. His senior season, i believe he averaged 10rpg/2blks/nearly 2stls starting at shooting guard. Those are some amazing numbers for a guard.
I never said josh wasnt good in college defensively. I said he isnt much above average now which quite frankly he isnt. I dont really see anything that point to the contrary. He doesnt have defensive numbers that are anything out of the ordinary, his defensive plus minus is bad, and he doesnt look that good defensively on the eyeball test. As a matter of fact i wouldnt rank him any higher than dirk defensively. Neither is a defensive liability but neither is a strength defensively.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:39 PM   #102
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing new on this rumor. Probably dead air now.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:26 PM   #103
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
Nothing new on this rumor. Probably dead air now.
It was dead air when it was typed.

It never really made sense anyway.
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:27 PM   #104
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
I never said josh wasnt good in college defensively. I said he isnt much above average now which quite frankly he isnt. I dont really see anything that point to the contrary. He doesnt have defensive numbers that are anything out of the ordinary, his defensive plus minus is bad, and he doesnt look that good defensively on the eyeball test. As a matter of fact i wouldnt rank him any higher than dirk defensively. Neither is a defensive liability but neither is a strength defensively.
I would say Jho is a strength defensively, not a big one though.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:23 AM   #105
Nash13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan

I'm not at all trying to single you out or anything, i thought that when you made the comment about Ager's defensive rep coming from college, i just referred to Howard's. I misunderstood your post.

~The Salesman
Old 08-19-2006, 01:13 AM   #106
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Currently, Jho>JSmith
I dont think Nashty was comparing JHO to JSmith in an unfair way. Hence the (>) "greater than sign".

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 08-19-2006 at 01:17 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 01:59 AM   #107
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I think these rumors are dead. I think we have our team for 06-07.

Old 08-20-2006, 01:06 AM   #108
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Can we officially close this thread now?

Old 08-20-2006, 01:21 AM   #109
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

It doesn't need to be closed, but it's over. There's no need to post in this thread anymore.

Old 08-20-2006, 03:27 AM   #110
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Roger that! Now can we officially declare this thread closed?

Old 08-20-2006, 03:34 AM   #111
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Roger that! Now can we officially declare this thread closed?
Yep.

Old 08-20-2006, 03:44 AM   #112
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I am so glad this thread is dead!
Old 08-20-2006, 03:50 AM   #113
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
I am so glad this thread is dead!
Same here, over half of it was just redirkulous.

Old 08-20-2006, 09:07 PM   #114
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Every thread in this section of the forum is ridiculous...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 09:17 PM   #115
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I know, Im just glad no one is posting in this section any more
Old 08-20-2006, 11:12 PM   #116
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

As 5-0 would say, I concurr.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:18 PM   #117
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

me too. thank god this thing is over. i'm glad we're not posting here anymore.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:19 PM   #118
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERXES
me too. thank god this thing is over. i'm glad we're not posting here anymore.
Yeah, same here, it was getting tiring.

Old 08-20-2006, 11:22 PM   #119
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah, same here, it was getting tiring.
yep...i'm glad we closed the door on this thing.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:25 PM   #120
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERXES
yep...i'm glad we closed the door on this thing.
I concurr (as 5-0 would say). We should have done it sooner.

Tags
damnit fluffy, fluffy the flag fluffer, fluffy's bird fetish