Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-01-2008, 01:01 PM   #1
payne

payne is on a distinguished road
Default BACKUP PG, PF, C solution in one Move

Yes, ive got a deal that could solve that problem.

It would be a follw deal with NJ.

With Devin Harris, i see no need really for Marcus Williams, And with Swift, Yi, and Lopez, and Boone, and Kristic, i think they may be willing to trade Sean Williams, and then a sgn a trade for Diop

So it would be

Diop, M.Williams, and S.Williams for Stack(or George S&T) and Barea.

Kidd/Williams
Terry/Delfino?
Howard/Bass
Dirk/Williams
Damp/Diop

pls note, that isnt the full team only 10 players 5 other would have to be there like Pops, maybe Jones, or Foster or R.Terry etc.

And i think this deal seams pretty realistic.

Taughts?

Last edited by payne; 07-01-2008 at 01:09 PM.
payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 01:03 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like any scenario that brings back Terry as our starting shooting guard...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-01-2008 at 01:04 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:05 PM   #3
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

^ Agreed.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:05 PM   #4
payne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
I don't like any scenario that brings back Terry as our starting shooting guard...

i think the trade, will make terry, very expendable, and can be in a later trade for a better SG option, plus we have the Full MLE, which we could sign a player like Delfino who could offer a fight for the SG spot.

Last edited by payne; 07-01-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:36 PM   #5
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I would love it for them to take Stack for Diop, but have a hard time seeing that, hopefully we can work some magic. They do need some help in the wing position, alongside VC. Especially vet help. Stack's contract is attractive, but from Thorn's perspective, why bother....so I cannot see them moving Sean Williams....in this deal. Williams was coming off a college season where he didn't see more than 20 games. So he pretty much hit his rookie wall by January 1, but to say the least, Thorn loves Williams and his athleticism. I can't see the Nets even moving Sean Willaims any where. would love to see if we can sneak Marcus in any Stack-Diop sign and trade.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:30 PM   #6
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

yeah my Taughts? are...you might be retarded.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:19 PM   #7
vashjan

vashjan will become famous soon enoughvashjan will become famous soon enough

Marcus Williams is with the clippers now..no longer with the Nets..
Old 07-01-2008, 05:48 PM   #8
bgarrett
Banned

bgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma
I would love it for them to take Stack for Diop, but have a hard time seeing that, hopefully we can work some magic. They do need some help in the wing position, alongside VC. Especially vet help. Stack's contract is attractive, but from Thorn's perspective, why bother....so I cannot see them moving Sean Williams....in this deal. Williams was coming off a college season where he didn't see more than 20 games. So he pretty much hit his rookie wall by January 1, but to say the least, Thorn loves Williams and his athleticism. I can't see the Nets even moving Sean Willaims any where. would love to see if we can sneak Marcus in any Stack-Diop sign and trade.
Right on with Sean Williams.
bgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:36 PM   #9
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

i can't see them getting rid of him, he's like a more athletic diop. for everyone who rags on josh for smoking the reefer, sean williams used to be known as "doobie williams"

Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.

"Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can't keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it"
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:27 PM   #10
payne

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashjan
Marcus Williams is with the clippers now..no longer with the Nets..

that is a different Marcus williams, The LAC Williams is a shootig guard, NOT a pg
Old 07-01-2008, 10:40 PM   #11
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, there are two Marcus Williams's in the NBA fyi.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 03:29 PM   #12
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by payne
that is a different Marcus williams, The LAC Williams is a shootig guard, NOT a pg
Yea, there was some Nets board discussion in the 2007 draft to pick Arizona's Marcus Williams, team him up with UConn's lefty PG in NJ. Would have been fun for announcers. Williams to Williams......Another fun name game, White Chocolate and Duke's Jason Williams, who prior to his draft, changed his name to Jay.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote