Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 09-19-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Default Another trade with NJ

Okk at this point Howard is beyond stupid and well I would love to see him gone. While we we have had a lot of discussions in the Masv forum and I saw some stuff, it never occurred to me that we should just ship his ass of to NJ to join Harris.

Josh/Jones
for
VC

http://www.realgm.com/src_tradechecker/3/

Carter is a better player IMO and yes I know about some of the things said about him, but we are talking about JOSH for Carter here. Carter could have as good of a game as Josh on his worst day. This will keep us competitive IMO instead of dropping down.

Any thoughts Ides???

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 08:31 AM   #2
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Josh Howard has little to no trade value now.

You cant control what the trade value do.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:16 PM   #3
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want him to go to NJ, Devin Harris is a prince and he's going to lead the Nets the same way J-kidd used to do. I don't want to see Howard go there and ruin that young core, if anything trade him to indy so he can be with his buddy Queezy daniels.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:35 PM   #4
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

In a jiffy.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:17 PM   #5
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

If NJ would even consider it.. that would be great for us..
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:05 PM   #6
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
I don't want him to go to NJ, Devin Harris is a prince and he's going to lead the Nets the same way J-kidd used to do. I don't want to see Howard go there and ruin that young core, if anything trade him to indy so he can be with his buddy Queezy daniels.
Quis was good for us and I would take him back in a heartbeat..especially when you look at what we gave him up for. He had a few incidents, but Josh had just taken it wayy too far because now the whole organization is being made to look bad becuz of him

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 09-21-2008, 01:09 AM   #7
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Would strongly consider it. Vince when he wants to be is tough to stop. Would make Dirk more dangerous offensively.Huge contract and defensive downgrade would probably make me say "no thanks" though. We have an option on Josh after 2010.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 11:51 AM   #8
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b
Would strongly consider it. Vince when he wants to be is tough to stop. Would make Dirk more dangerous offensively.Huge contract and defensive downgrade would probably make me say "no thanks" though. We have an option on Josh after 2010.
That 2 more years my friend. Even if Josh is a better defender..its not a Huge down grade.

Vince> Howard IMO any day..ill take his 25 5 and 5 anytime

........GO MAVS