Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 04-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Dwight Howard...anyway he can be Dirk's Batman?

I know, I live in fantasy land...but hey, that's where great ideas start...then with some development a gem is made and turns into reality.

So think about some recent and not so recent history.

Lebron...Cleveland to Miami
Kobe...Wherever he was selected to go...to LA
Shaq...Orlando to LA...then Miami

There is a laundry list of "A" list superstars who for one reason or another wound up on a new team and created Title hopes or actually won a title with that 2nd team.

Now we all know that Dirk is on the tail end of his career, but still close to the peak of his value to the team...ON THE COURT.

But he has been lacking in a compliment of players, not mention respect from others in the NBA circles.

So what if, the Mavs did a full court press to acquire Dwight Howard, who is about as frustrated with Orlando as Shaq was?

What would it take?

Before anyone shoots this idea down...I'm not saying it's a done deal...but just curious to read some ideas and thoughts on what it would take to make this happen. Basically, what is the cost to get D. Howard and D. Nowitski to be playing for the Mavs in 2011/2012?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

2012 Dallas Mavericks financial commitments (subject to change):

Dirk - $20.9mil
Wood - $8.3mil
Matrix - $8.6mil
Brewer - $3.2mil
Roddy - $2.2mil (team option)
DoJo - $1.2mil (team option)

Total: ~$41.1mil

We have no idea how the CBA will turn out, plus Chandler and Butler's contracts are in limbo while Haywood is likely get traded, but we might actually have enough cap space to sign Dwight Howard outright without having to do a sign-and-trade.

Of course, we probably won't go after him if Chandler is re-upped, but Howard would be an excellent compliment next to Dirk and a solid piece to build around going forward.

Too bad he'll probably end up in Brooklyn with Deron Williams...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-26-2011 at 04:05 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

As much as I would love him here he is going to either stay in Orlando, or go to LA (most likely), NY or NJ
Old 04-26-2011, 04:35 PM   #4
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Trust me ... I understand that this is nothing more than a pipe dream at this point ... but thanks for the cool discussion. I didn't realize that the $$$ were actually doable.

I'll give you all the other implications of a NY or LA...but I can't imagine Cuban not participating and potentially sacrificing nearly everything to land Howard.

Beast mode of Howard and Dirk would be Chandler and Dirk on Steroids...that being said, they would need a couple of younger fresher legs to compliment the two.

With Howard, however you would get respect from the NBA, the Officials, the Fans, the Media...basically everyone would give you instant credibility.

I could equate an acquisition of Howard as when the Stars got Belfour and then Hull...it was a recipe for a Championship.

Howard wants a championship and I believe that if he were teamed up with Dirk, you could have two of the best at their respective positions energized for a Title run in 2011/2012!!! The trick is selling Howard on this...hmmm, perhaps with Games scheduled at the Cowboys Stadium could create some level of buzz...a few other marketing dollars from various local Corporations...putting Dallas on the Map of the NBA and taking them to the final level, not to mention taking Howard and Dirk to the final level.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

Can you imagine Tyson coming off the bench and you had a two-headed Howard/Chandler monster? No other team would get rebounds.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #6
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

He will pull an Anthony and S&T with Lakers (Bynum) or Nets (Lopez or over free cap).

Mavs/Dirk are too old to be more interesting for him

/thread
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #7
lancer

lancer is on a distinguished road

I thought Kidd still have 1 more year left of his contract?
lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:43 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer View Post
Yep, Kidd's contract will expire at the same time as Howard's...

Old 04-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #9
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

kidd-roddy-butler-dirk-howard=ring.
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:10 PM   #10
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffViggiano View Post
kidd-roddy-butler-dirk-howard=ring.
I don't understand. Why would you subtract dirk from butler?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:16 PM   #11
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer View Post
Yea, 1 more year. But I would guess the owners would lockout, lose half the season and Kidd just retires.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:04 PM   #12
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

howard isn't going to come here
Old 05-20-2011, 01:37 AM   #13
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

He might Dallas is on his short list. After what we did to LA he might recognize the potential for a champianship. Especially since Dirk is starting to get some love from the media. I don't think that a lot of players saw him as someone at the top of the list of players to win a champianship with.
With the present team I think TC is actually a better fit. He seems to be a better help defender. But with Kidd getting longer in the tooth help defense might not be as important.
the real question for me would be what would be the cost? With Chandler it's just a resigning and so would the difference in cost- players or money be worth it.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:42 AM   #14
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmtalk View Post
He might Dallas is on his short list. After what we did to LA he might recognize the potential for a champianship. Especially since Dirk is starting to get some love from the media. I don't think that a lot of players saw him as someone at the top of the list of players to win a champianship with.
With the present team I think TC is actually a better fit. He seems to be a better help defender. But with Kidd getting longer in the tooth help defense might not be as important.
the real question for me would be what would be the cost? With Chandler it's just a resigning and so would the difference in cost- players or money be worth it.
As to whether He could be dirks batman! Dirk would let Howard believe that he was batman and Dirk would be his Robin if it would make for better team relations. Although every Mavs fan would know the real truth.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 02:02 AM   #15
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmtalk View Post
As to whether He could be dirks batman! Dirk would let Howard believe that he was batman and Dirk would be his Robin if it would make for better team relations. Although every Mavs fan would know the real truth.
Will you be my Robin?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:01 AM   #16
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I would love to see Howard in Mavs blue, but just don't see it happening.
Old 05-28-2011, 02:31 PM   #17
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone see this article?
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...-howards-list/
Look who's number two on his list now.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:44 PM   #18
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistic View Post
Anyone see this article?
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...-howards-list/
Look who's number two on his list now.
According to Ric Bucher - it's not like Dwight Howard said this himself...

Old 05-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #19
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Even if Howard said it himself I would have my doubts until he was in Mavs blue.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:24 PM   #20
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

D12 + Dirk would guarantee several rings.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:05 PM   #21
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

I could see Howard at least considering the Mavs when we win this title.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #22
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

If the Lakers offered them Bynum for Howard and allowed the Magic to absorb one of their bad contracts as well (Odom for Hedo), how would we be able to top that kind of a deal?

I'm not sure we have the pieces to make an intriguing offer.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:27 AM   #23
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
If the Lakers offered them Bynum for Howard and allowed the Magic to absorb one of their bad contracts as well (Odom for Hedo), how would we be able to top that kind of a deal?

I'm not sure we have the pieces to make an intriguing offer.
The Magic would at least ask for Lakers to absorb a bad contract and take Bynum, not change bad contracts.

At this stage you are totally correct in that we don't have the pieces to obtain Dwight unless he acts like Carmello and forces a trade here which I just don't see happening. The Mavs FO would have to think out of the box.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:28 AM   #24
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
D12 + Dirk would guarantee several rings.
its funny cause of the superstars in this league only Dwight IMO gets less respect from the refs than Dirk.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:36 AM   #25
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
The Magic would at least ask for Lakers to absorb a bad contract and take Bynum, not change bad contracts.

At this stage you are totally correct in that we don't have the pieces to obtain Dwight unless he acts like Carmello and forces a trade here which I just don't see happening. The Mavs FO would have to think out of the box.
Hedo is a decent, albeit terribly overpayed, player and has 3 years, $34 million left on his contract. Odom is a pretty damn good player and 2 years, $18 million left on his contract with the second year of his very reasonable contract being a team option. Including these two players in a Bynum-for-Howard trade wouldn't be a case of exchanging bad contracts, even though I'm not sure you wanted to imply that.

I don't know whether or not Orlando would go for a Howard/Hedo for Bynum/Odom trade, which is probably already better than anything we could offer. It wouldn't put them back into contention and they may as well go into rebuilding mode without Howard. One way or the other, things don't seem to look bright for the Magic.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 10:28 AM   #26
mavs777
Diamond Member

Odom is 31 I think they would prefer a young player or even an expiring contract rather than him. He doesnt seem like the kind of guy that would play hard on a bad team
Old 05-31-2011, 11:52 AM   #27
92bDad
Platinum Member

Could a Sign and Trade with Chandler be more interesting to Orlando than Bynum?

Don't get me wrong, Chandler appears to have been that final piece to give this team/organization some level of "Toughness" ... but the thought of getting Howard in here gives me a sports woody :-)

... dang it...what am I doing with offseason talk... the Mavs are still playing ...

Let's put all this Howard talk off until after the Championship series...any complaints, then go see the Underdog ;-)
Old 05-31-2011, 12:23 PM   #28
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Let's put all this Howard talk off until after the Championship series...any complaints, then go see the Underdog ;-)
Ha, kind of ironic considering I just responded to your proposal of Chandler/Roddy-for-Superman in the other thread.

But, yeah, I agree that the offseason talk should probably wait until the offseason - we have too much on our plates right now as fans to look that far ahead...

Last edited by Underdog; 05-31-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:00 AM   #29
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

If Donnie were looking to make the move what pieces of value would we have to trade for Howard? I agree with all who say it is to early to talk trades, but I have a legitimate concern for bringing this up so early that is keeping Howard away from LA.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:43 PM   #30
Underdog

Wow, just discovered that Dan Fegan is Dwight Howard's agent...

Apparently the Mavs have a pretty good relationship with the guy, considering 8 out of his 27 active clients have played in Dallas over the past several years:

Shawn Marion
Jason Terry
JJ Barea
Erick Dampier
Eddie Najera
Kris Humphries
Matt Carroll
Austin Croshere

Not saying he'll sway Howard to come here, but our history with Fegan might help smooth over the negotiation process...

Last edited by Underdog; 06-30-2011 at 05:43 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #31
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

The title of this thread ranks pretty high on the unintentional comedy scale.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:55 PM   #32
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
The title of this thread ranks pretty high on the unintentional comedy scale.
Maybe Howard could be Superman to Dirk's Batman?

(brawn and brains, brawn and brains...)

Old 06-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #33
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Hulk to Dirk's Thor?
Old 06-30-2011, 06:28 PM   #34
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Hulk to Dirk's Thor?
That works too... if you're a Marvel guy.

Old 06-30-2011, 07:14 PM   #35
mavs777
Diamond Member

if we want to get under the cap it would take cleveland wanting one of our overpaid guys with their exception.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:32 PM   #36
Underdog

Any ESPN insiders? Wondering if there's any meat to this article or if it's just fluff...

Dwight Howard a good fit for Mavs

Also, could a mod remove the part about "being Dirk's Batman" from the thread title? Robin can't carry a team to an NBA Championship the way Dirk just did...

Old 08-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #37
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Also, could a mod remove the part about "being Dirk's Batman" from the thread title? Robin can't carry a team to an NBA Championship the way Dirk just did...
Second.

Last edited by orangedays; 08-03-2011 at 05:06 PM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:56 PM   #38
Fintastic4

Fintastic4 is on a distinguished road
Default just sayin....

Unless LA could offer something better...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trade.JPG (88.4 KB, 22 views)
Fintastic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #39
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Any ESPN insiders? Wondering if there's any meat to this article or if it's just fluff...

Dwight Howard a good fit for Mavs

It's fluff but here's the part that pertains to the Mavericks:

Quote:
Ric Bucher: There's the ideal spot for him, as I see it, and then there's the spot that has all the elements Howard supposedly desires: Another superstar. Big city. Warm weather.

I've long said that being a cornerstone of the Nets' rebirth in Brooklyn could earn Howard immortality for a much lower price than other places, but the latest I've heard is that New Jersey has slid to the bottom of his list, even behind the Lakers.

That makes it a battle between the Knicks and Mavericks, and I see Magic general manager Otis Smith, if forced to deal his star, doing it for a combination of young players such as Rod Beaubois, draft picks and, say, Tyson Chandler, instead of Stoudemire.

Best fit: Dallas Mavericks

Last edited by dirno2000; 08-05-2011 at 06:26 PM.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 04:47 PM   #40
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody else would like to see Howard/Chandler/Nowitzki with Chandler playing little bit time at PF, to give Dirk 10+ minutes rest and get some playing time. Chandler can defend PF's we have to face in playoffs (Gasol, Ibaka, Duncan, Bosh, Boozer, Randolph and so on). I know there would be crowded lane but I just can't think anything else then these 2 going after every shot and rebound, because they're always fresh and don't have to worry about foul problems. When Dirk goes on the bench, then just let Terry and Butler (i hope he is coming bach cheap) shoot and we give to other teams constant threat that some ally-op is coming they're way. And show me player who is willing to shot layup when Howard and Chandler are out there trying to block everything.

I know... long summer.

Last edited by FiZth; 08-06-2011 at 04:48 PM.
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
thread diarrhea