Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-05-2001, 07:22 PM   #1
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

i have to go with Pumpkins and Floyd. Billy Corgan is a capitol A-hole, but did you know he taught all the members of the origanl band how to play there instruments? yeah, i take Floyd cause they started the whole underground movement with lazerlights and such, to bad Syd Barret did to much Cid and went crazy, he was Watter's muse you know.
Old 03-05-2001, 07:27 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Hey FineCubanCigar, not sure if you noticed but you can make your own polls on this board! Just click on the "create poll" button when you make a new msg.

I like the Pumpkins, but I'll have to go with STP on this one.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote