Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-01-2004, 06:02 AM   #481
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future
Default RE:Make False, Reckless Accusations About the Person Above

is hugging trees without a cause

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2004, 08:44 AM   #482
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Make False, Reckless Accusations About the Person Above

uhhhh, I dont know....I really like twelli...could THAT be the reckless accusation?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 08:57 AM   #483
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

likes tree huggers
Old 09-01-2004, 08:59 AM   #484
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

has fuzz growing on his chin (although I will admit that it may not actually be false, it looks to be true according to his avatar)
Old 09-01-2004, 11:02 AM   #485
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Smiled for hours yesterday after finally discovering a pubic hair with the aid of some high powered microscopy instruments.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 01:14 PM   #486
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

was using the high powered microscopy instruments....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-01-2004, 02:00 PM   #487
Sinn Fein

Sinn Fein is on a distinguished road

Is a resident of Lar.
Sinn Fein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 02:03 PM   #488
sike
The Preacha

has a kinkin' case of dragon breath

Old 09-01-2004, 03:09 PM   #489
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Was kissing Sinn Fein when he discovered this terrible breath!!!
Old 09-01-2004, 04:38 PM   #490
Sinn Fein

He is a big fan of Pro-Choice
Old 09-01-2004, 05:33 PM   #491
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Was once caught stealing infants from a Romanian orphanage.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 05:47 PM   #492
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Tried to steal a summer sausage from the grocery store by stuffing it in his pants, but his ex-girlfriend worked there and knew that was indeed not him so he was busted.
Old 09-01-2004, 06:00 PM   #493
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Accusations make no sense, He might also be an alien.

Old 09-01-2004, 06:47 PM   #494
Sinn Fein

A dingo ate his baby.
Old 09-01-2004, 06:48 PM   #495
OzMavs
Platinum Member

His baby ate his dingo.

Old 09-01-2004, 06:54 PM   #496
Sinn Fein

He hooked up with Veruca
Old 09-01-2004, 07:03 PM   #497
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

he writes a fantasy/ fan-fiction blog called, "passion on DM.com"
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 07:19 PM   #498
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Has interesting hygiene habits, and has been seen brushing her hair with her toothbrush.

Old 09-01-2004, 08:02 PM   #499
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

is afraid to show its face
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 08:34 PM   #500
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Was formerly known as cheese d*ck until he hit it big.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 08:46 PM   #501
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

has yet to hit it big
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 10:22 PM   #502
sike
The Preacha

likes to have tar with his cheese

Old 09-01-2004, 10:27 PM   #503
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Was once known as bike, but it was stolen, so he is now sike. Lucky he doesn't own a puck.

Old 09-01-2004, 10:31 PM   #504
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Drinks Fosters
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 10:39 PM   #505
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Was once known as the human chalupa.

Come on guys, you can tell me I stink, a dingo ate my baby, but I draw the line at being a Carlton supporter and drinking Fosters!! Oh my goodness!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2004, 10:39 PM   #506
sike
The Preacha

eats moss

Old 09-01-2004, 10:41 PM   #507
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

eats moldy tuna fish.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:45 PM   #508
sike
The Preacha

make the fish for me....then licks my toes to get the meal complete

Old 09-01-2004, 10:53 PM   #509
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Was once in the muppets.

Old 09-01-2004, 10:55 PM   #510
sike
The Preacha

was once "in" one of the muppets

Old 09-01-2004, 10:55 PM   #511
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Once appeared in a movie with John Holmes.
Old 09-01-2004, 10:59 PM   #512
sike
The Preacha

once ruined my "innocence"....when he showed me the "A team"....I pity the fool!

Old 09-01-2004, 11:01 PM   #513
OzMavs
Platinum Member

was impregnated in a hideous example of "When beef turns bad"

Old 09-01-2004, 11:03 PM   #514
sike
The Preacha

bringing up an old rumor.....it was proven untrue!

Old 09-01-2004, 11:06 PM   #515
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

likes to turn cows inside out

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 11:08 PM   #516
sike
The Preacha

likes to rub trombones the right way

Old 09-01-2004, 11:11 PM   #517
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Can only function after his morning enema.

Old 09-01-2004, 11:13 PM   #518
sike
The Preacha

has been constipated for 7 straight years

Old 09-01-2004, 11:14 PM   #519
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

once left a crop circle in ed asner's back hair,

and yes, I rub it three hours a day

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 11:15 PM   #520
sike
The Preacha

has just professed to know information that only ed and I know....what a liar.....I prefer crop squares

an addicted rubber

Tags
game thread