Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 01-12-2007, 11:11 AM   #841
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I like to arouse sike with my finglonger.
I guess if you weren't given a "talented" package enough you have to find other ways to get the job done.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-12-2007 at 11:14 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #842
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I have a "talented" package that takes 2 AA Batteries and just a little rinse off when you're all done.
Im not sure what you mean
Old 01-12-2007, 01:00 PM   #843
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im not sure what you mean, but I want you to do it to me
"do it?"

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:12 PM   #844
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I sold my lower horn to Lur of Omicron Persei 8.
That would seem like a marriage ending event to me. What does your wife think about that decision?
Old 01-13-2007, 01:01 AM   #845
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
That would seem like a marriage ending event to me. What does your wife think about that decision?
Ever since she got her new friend "Mr. Tickles" and a case of Energizers, she hasn't had much of a problem with the whole thing
poor sike
Old 01-13-2007, 01:09 AM   #846
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Lur gave you money for it? Really? I'm needing a new crack pipe... how much did he give you?
First off... aren't you about to get married? Secondly.... you would consider losing that vital organ so you can acquire a crack pipe? You need some help...
Old 01-13-2007, 01:13 AM   #847
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
First off... aren't you about to get married? Can I help you consumate the marriage? You need some help...
Im not really into that kind of thing, thanks.

(and yeah, Im getting married in 5 weeks. Starting to stress....)
Old 01-16-2007, 02:27 PM   #848
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Im not really into that kind of thing...at least that's the official stance until we've been married for a couple weeks...
not even gonna give it a month? how sad.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-16-2007, 03:44 PM   #849
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Hey guys! I really like all the new Rockets fans that are posting here! I hope we can be best friends.
I guess it doesnt take long to get to Houston in your space ship
Old 01-17-2007, 12:20 PM   #850
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I guess it doesnt take long to get to Houston in your space ship. Can you come pick me up and we can fly down to Houston tonight so we can watch Kobe and TMac play. After the game, Kobe told me to come up to his room at his Hotel. He just wants to talk.
Be careful dude.... bring some mace.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:26 PM   #851
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Be careful dude.... bring some ice for the bottom.
seems to me that U2 has "met" Kobe as well....

Old 01-17-2007, 01:32 PM   #852
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I "met" Kobe once. T-mac was there too, and he wouldnt stop staring at me. at least I think he was staring at me, it was hard to tell where he was looking
wow
Old 01-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #853
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
wow, I wish TMac would rape me
you mean on the basketball court, right?...you mean you would like to have the honor of playing TMac even if he raped/destroyed you on the court....boy I hope that is what you mean...

Old 01-18-2007, 06:07 AM   #854
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Quote:
My love for T-Mac continues to grow. I have a growing affinity for T-Bags, I like to hang them from my ears an pretend I'm a T-Tree, or wave my hands around and pretend I'm a T-pot.
Me too. I don't feel so alone now.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:44 AM   #855
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzMavs
Me too. I don't feel so alone now. I also like to call up all of my Aussie friends and tell them to come over so we can throw another shrimp on the barbie...... but what they don't know is that I'm not even home.
In addition to that just being a mean joke to play on your friends, I would suggest you seek help to find out why you enjoy doing that. Do they come over each and every time?
Old 01-18-2007, 09:11 AM   #856
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I think that all Aussies sit around saying stuff like "throw another shrimp on the barbie" all day long while drinking their Fosters and watching Crocodile Dundee
I bet you do sir, I bet you do
Old 01-18-2007, 10:21 AM   #857
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

so.... you are claiming that they don't?
Old 01-18-2007, 10:54 AM   #858
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
you know every mans wants me... you are claiming that they don't?
well...it is an odd claim...I for one don't want you.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:00 AM   #859
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
well...it is an odd claim...I for one don't want you anymore you lying cheating bastard.
Seems like maybe you should us PMs for that kind of stuff
Old 01-18-2007, 08:18 PM   #860
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems like maybe we should have used a condom, sike.
Wait, one of you is a woman??
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:09 AM   #861
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Wait, one of you is a woman?? I'd hit it!!!!!
Seeing as you had no idea either was a woman (which I didn't either), you are coming off as quite desperate.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:40 AM   #862
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Seeing as you had no idea either was a woman (which I didn't either), you are coming off as quite desperate.
things that sound dirty that were not meant to?

Last edited by sike; 01-19-2007 at 09:41 AM.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:53 AM   #863
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
a woman????...... wait.... why does a condom being involved imply a woman? Im confused.
you're confused. go find the thread about the louisville cheerleader
Old 01-19-2007, 10:16 AM   #864
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
you're confused. go find the thread about how I "did things" to the louisville cheerleader
"did things" like Hannibal you mean?

Old 01-19-2007, 10:20 AM   #865
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
...like Hannibal you mean? That reminds me of that time I got thrown out of a movie theater while watching Hannibal for masturbating too loudly.
loudly?
Old 01-19-2007, 10:27 AM   #866
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
loudly? I'm more of a quiet guy myself.... And I prefer to be alone, just me, a well worn playgirl magazine, a bottle of wesson oil and my poodle Trixie.
Please keep details to yourself... and what in the heck would the poodle have anything to do with this? Also... playgirl?

Disturbing.
Old 01-19-2007, 10:39 AM   #867
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Please keep details to yourself... and what in the heck would the poodle have anything to do with this? Also... playgirl?

Disturbing....take pictures and send them to U2likesthaboys@hotmail.com

Old 01-19-2007, 12:21 PM   #868
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I have a fetish with guys that don't have necks. Is Anthony Johnson straight?
very wrong
Old 01-22-2007, 12:17 PM   #869
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
very wrong...plus.....AJ2 is MY MAN!
you mean like your pal?

Old 01-22-2007, 12:19 PM   #870
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you mean like your gay pal?
what part about "Im not gay" is so hard for you to understand?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-22-2007 at 12:19 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:21 PM   #871
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
what part about "Im not anti-gay" is so hard for you to understand? I'm ready for you to take me sike....
Take you? Like on a trip?
Old 01-22-2007, 12:30 PM   #872
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Take you? Like on a trip? like the trip we took to that gay nudist colony in Bermuda. We drank win coolers all day long and made love on the beach

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-22-2007 at 12:30 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:50 PM   #873
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
ahh yes....that was the face I made all night long
oh...I see...as U2....uh...."went downtown"

Old 01-22-2007, 01:32 PM   #874
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Im going to miss Parcells juicy juicy man breasts
gross
Old 01-22-2007, 01:53 PM   #875
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
gross....me too.
I see.

Old 01-22-2007, 01:55 PM   #876
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I see dead people.
Now are you just quoting that movie or are you being serious?
Old 01-22-2007, 02:58 PM   #877
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Now are you just quoting that movie or are you being serious? Because when I say it, I'm serious!
wow...I'm sorry?

Old 01-22-2007, 04:50 PM   #878
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
wow...I'm sorry my last post wasn't funny at all
just don't do it again
Old 01-24-2007, 04:30 AM   #879
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Quote:
just do it again and again and again, you know how to push my buttons, sikey baby!
Get a room, guys!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:26 AM   #880
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzMavs
You may think that the "Oz" at the beginning of my name has to do with Australia, but actually it comes from that old HBO show "Oz" because I enjoyed all of the rape, homosexuality, and full male frontal nudity.
This is shocking, and graphic sir!! I think Ill go on thinking its about Australia.

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!