Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 10-13-2008, 11:42 PM   #1
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold
Default McCain calls wife a C**T!!! Classless!

Here is the story:Lets also not forget he was dating his now wife Cindy while still married.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/McCain...n_92_0407.html

Here is another report on it:

http://www.drudge.com/archive/106692...e-cunt-trollop

Here is McCain not even being able to defend himself while being confronted on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOl4iT46Eec
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Very bad thing for McCain to say. About as bad as someone using the N-word.

Did he put it on t-shirts and wear it around?

Sounds like a heat of the moment thing to me. Not the blatant misogyny that you and your party endulge in without anyone calling them on it, especially you.

Just saw one of those came from the drudge retort...why am I not suprised.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 10-13-2008 at 11:48 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:48 PM   #3
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Here is the story:Lets also not forget he was dating his now wife Cindy while still married.

http://rawstory.com/news/2008/McCain...n_92_0407.html

Here is another report on it:

http://www.drudge.com/archive/106692...e-cunt-trollop

Here is McCain not even being able to defend himself while being confronted on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOl4iT46Eec

Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:07 AM   #4
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394

Sounds like a heat of the moment thing to me. Not the blatant misogyny that you and your party endulge in without anyone calling them on it, especially you.

Just saw one of those came from the drudge retort...why am I not suprised.
What do you mean it sounded like a heat of the moment thing to you???? See I guess you are a senator and heard it or where you just making excuses???

Please stop using misogyny like that. You are right my party(Republican) does engage in blatant misogyny, because I just showed it to you
Old 10-14-2008, 12:16 AM   #5
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394

wait, is Obama the one making the shirts?

bottom line is OBAMA and MCCAIN are running for the presidency, not their small percentage radical supporters -- you compare something McCain said to something Obama supporters made. It doesn't make any sense at all.

and I'm not sure why you keep bringing up the N word since it has nothing to do with any of this, but the N word is a lot worse than the C word...I bet an African American woman would get offended by the N word 100x more than she would over the C word. It's not even a question.

regardless, it doesn't have to do with any of this.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 10-14-2008 at 12:16 AM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:18 AM   #6
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Someone made shirts with the n-word on it? What does that have to do with Obama? Are they Obama shirts or what?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:19 AM   #7
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

no, some democrats made shirts with palin that says "She's a C$&*" or something similar.

the N word thing... I'm not sure where he's getting it, but I'm sure he thinks it's helping his point.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:19 AM   #8
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
wait, is Obama the one making the shirts?

bottom line is OBAMA and MCCAIN are running for the presidency, not their small percentage radical supporters -- you compare something McCain said to something Obama supporters made. It doesn't make any sense at all.

and I'm not sure why you keep bringing up the N word since it has nothing to do with any of this, but the N word is a lot worse than the C word...I bet an African American woman would get offended by the N word 100x more than she would over the C word. It's not even a question.

regardless, it doesn't have to do with any of this.
Thanks, because I just could not figure out why he kept posting that. Looked like he was doing it on purpose. This guy is something else. After I posted about it, he found a way to post it again. I know he is doing it on purpose, because only an idiot or a racist would continue to do that. It is mind boggling that he compared the two.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:23 AM   #9
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
no, some democrats made shirts with palin that says "She's a C$&*" or something similar.

the N word thing... I'm not sure where he's getting it, but I'm sure he thinks it's helping his point.
The N word was on the tip of his mouth, so he posted it. That is the only way to do what he did. I thought the guy was going to call out those supporters to say that there are Obama supporters doing dumb silly as* stuff that has no place in politics or in this world. I would have agreed 100% on it, but this guy had to take it to the next level. Now, look what this guy is up to next after the N word bombs. He turns around and makes a new thread that says they should do away with Afirmative Action. This racist guy is poking at all blacks on this message board.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:26 AM   #10
fluid.forty.one

well silk.. probably the reason you can't have any real discussions with dude is you're both throwing out insults and unbased claims rather than trying to find out who was trying to say what. you call him a racist, and he finds a way to sneak in another racially sparked topic. this is why most political discussions online are terrible.

obviously not sure who started it, but I'm assuming dude is acting this obnoxious just to specifically annoy you. I'd rather just have discussions.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:32 AM   #11
Silk Smoov
Banned

Quote:
well silk.. probably the reason you can't have any real discussions with dude is you're both throwing out insults and unbased claims rather than trying to find out who was trying to say what. you call him a racist, and he finds a way to sneak in another racially sparked topic. this is why most political discussions online are terrible.

obviously not sure who started it, but I'm assuming dude is acting this obnoxious just to specifically annoy you. I'd rather just have discussions.
Dude is not trying to annoy me. He is being himself. He has always been like this. My claims on him is not inbased, I point out his racist posts, so it gives him a chance to change it or explain himself. When he decides to add fuel to the fire, then he farther proves my point. Not once in this political forum has he apologized for his insensitive remarks and posts.

Dude does not want to debate, because he is unarmed, so he goes to mud slinging. As you look at the threads the only threads that they want you to debate in is negative threads about Obama. If you post a negative thread about McCain, they will attack you and post silly posts or pictures in it. Look around, this is what happens.
Old 10-14-2008, 12:37 AM   #12
fluid.forty.one

I'm semi new to the political forum (here on d-m.com) so I could be wrong I suppose...

all I've seen the last couple days is a lot of name calling and "mud slinging" and attempted humorous ironic responses to "fuel the flames" as you said, but that's all I took it as.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:21 AM   #13
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the codewords. Never forget the codewords.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #14
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
exactly, Fluid. Dude keeps referencing some Obama supporters, and is acting like it's Obama or his direct campaign making the shirts/saying things.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:06 PM   #15
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

You guys just continue to not get it. The media is running around talking about how McCain is stoking all of the bad stuff being thrown at Obama. These are folks at rallies yacking and showing their ass. Not the McCain campaign, in fact McCain gets booed trying to tamp it down.

But the media makes it a story. However when obama supporters do the same (and in this case a hell of a lot worse imo), it's nothing there, move on. You do it and the media does it. The most vile language you will ever find is on left-leaning blogs and at left-leaning rallies.

Quote:
On Sunday’s Reliable Sources, CNN host Howard Kurtz seemed to question whether the media are unfairly hyping inflammatory words from audience members at John McCain rallies that are of the kind one would expect to sometimes see at political rallies to make them fit into the narrative of the McCain campaign fueling anger at Barack Obama. Kurtz: "I've gone to a lot of rallies where a lot of crazy things have been said. Why are the media this week pumping up this story about McCain’s and Palin's crowds as if it is their fault if there's a bit of ugliness that breaks out?" Speaking to Politico.com’s Roger Simon, he later added: "It seems that the press has kind of adopted this theme that McCain and Palin are stoking the anger."
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote