Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 05-03-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future
Default Do we have a second round pick this year

There were some good second round picks this past season, Dante Cunningham, Sam Young, Dejuan Blair, Jonas Jerebko,Jon Brockman, Derrick Brown, Marcus Thorton,and Chase Buddinger. Others like Jeff Pendergraph, Jermaine Taylor, and Dejuan Summers made impacts also.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2010, 03:08 AM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

One minute google instead of opening a thread?!

Yes

http://www.prosportstransactions.com...rades/2010.htm
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Here is some guys I like that may there at 50:

Latavious Williams undersized 4 at 6-8 and fairly skinny, not too skilled on the block, has a motor like Dujuan Blair and is quick enough to play the 4, a bit of a tweener if he improves his jumper he can be a 3, good jumper for a 4 but needs to add range if he will become a 3. Great potental and athleticism

Tim Ohlbrecht is a 6-11 4 from yep you guess it Germany, here is his scouting report according to draftnet.

Strengths: Versatile bigman. Seldom seen combination of size, scoring ability and athleticism ... Excellent and strong 6’11 frame with solidly muscular 240 lb body ... Very good shot blocker ... Explosive qathlete for a European player ... Runs the floor like a deer ... Deep range on his jumper ... Owns a quick first step ... Good pick and roll defender due to his good footwork and long arms ... Cerebral player. Rarely gets out of control. Solid decision maker ... Outstanding court vision for a bigman, excellent passer ... Emotional leader of his club team ... Is shooting 40% on threes so far in 09-10 and 60+% from the field ... Very good free throw-shooter (80%) ... Is leading the league in blocked shots ... Shows the ability to stretch the floor with his outside shooting accuracy ...

Weaknesses: Passion for the game has been questioned. For a player with such physical gifts and excellent skills, it's a wonder he isn't a more dominant player ... Sometimes too unselfish ... Very athletic, but a little mechanical ... Ball handling could use some work, at tries to do much off the dribble ... Tries to be too versatile, does a lot of things well offensively but should concentrate on a few low post moves and perfect a go to move ...

Desaun Butler, a 6-7 three that may not be available at 50 his game is strikingly similar to Paul Pierce he imo is the steal of this draft
Old 05-11-2010, 12:49 AM   #4
dayman

dayman will become famous soon enough

why did damien james stock rise so much? Last i checked which was during the ncaa season he was a late 2nd rounder, they have him as high as 19 on some MD's
I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us...... It's science.
dayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:49 AM   #5
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Wolves gonna have three picks in the 1st round, i would like to buy one (i think its their own and around #17 and #22).
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:59 AM   #6
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Wolves gonna have three picks in the 1st round, i would like to buy one (i think its their own and around #17 and #22).
Ross Perot is going to sue if we do....
Old 05-11-2010, 03:49 PM   #7
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Larry Sanders, Epke Udoh, Gordan Hayward, Luke Babbit, Paul George this draft seems very deep