Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-01-2008, 12:48 PM   #1
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Michael Finley?

Would anyone else here love to see #4 back in a Mavs uniform? It looks like at this stage of his career, he's in "just win, baby" mode, so maybe he would come back for close to the vet minimum.... he'd certainly help us address our 3-point shooting woes, and looks like he's a more committed player defensively.... I'd love to see him play a couple of more years in Big D before hanging em up. Who's with me?

(BTW, this is basically a bored Sunday post...)
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 12:58 PM   #2
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Depending on how bad/good the terms were when he left here would be a difference maker on if he came back here. We would definitely be on the short list of teams he would think about going to.

Vet minimum, I don't think that's an option. Someone will offer him more, it's just a matter of if one of the teams on his list would do it.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #3
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problem with mike coming back and having his jersey retired here. But I expect he'll stay in san anotnio for a minimum.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #4
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I think Fin still has something left. I think hes capable of putting up 10-15 ppg like Stack. Probably a little more efficient too. I just think with the Spurs he was not asked to do that so he did what was asked. Id still rather have him coming of our bench then Jones, Howard, or George. Soo maybe

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 01:17 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Is 37% a top 3pt shooter? If not and he couldn't do better than that in the spurs offense, then he's done.

He was 63rd in the nba. With a setup like duncan, parker, manu out there and he can't do better than that....

no thanks.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 06-01-2008 at 01:18 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 01:31 PM   #6
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Is 37% a top 3pt shooter? If not and he couldn't do better than that in the spurs offense, then he's done.

He was 63rd in the nba. With a setup like duncan, parker, manu out there and he can't do better than that....

no thanks.
I am not sure about the number but I have to think that even 37% is better then Jones, George, Howard, JJ. Idk...but if he want to come here for the min. I think he can play better then hes been and has another year or too left.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 06-01-2008, 01:59 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
I am not sure about the number but I have to think that even 37% is better then Jones, George, Howard, JJ. Idk...but if he want to come here for the min. I think he can play better then hes been and has another year or too left.
Jones I agree with as he's way past done. JJB just isn't very good.

But george (I know it's not a popular opinion) brings some very good defense to the team. Howard either has to be traded or rehabilited for this team to really compete.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:01 PM   #8
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll agree with you on George. It's a shame he got hurt two years ago, I don't think he was the same after it. He was really clicking on defense and he made a good impact with the 3-ball.

Is it better to keep him or S&T him away?
Old 06-01-2008, 02:02 PM   #9
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

My heart would love to see Fin in a Mavs jersey again.

My head realizes he would be Eddie Jones from last season with a slightly better shot and significantly worse defense.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #10
dude1394
Guru

I don't know about george. The thing with him is what the lakers fans were saying, that he couldn't stay healthy.

The other issue I think is that he seems to recover slowly (sort of like finley did when he got hurt). I do think another coach who kicks his ass whenever he drifts from the 3pt corner shot and who doesn't...

oh god..have him be point forward....

can make him a usuable one.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:05 PM   #11
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
My heart would love to see Fin in a Mavs jersey again.

My head realizes he would be Eddie Jones from last season with a slightly better shot and significantly worse defense.
At least he wouldn't be as injured as EJ....hopefully.
Old 06-01-2008, 03:02 PM   #12
Dortmund

Dortmund will become famous soon enoughDortmund will become famous soon enough

Hell no! Just say no to these old bastards.

Michael Finley is a poor mans Brent Barry
Old 06-01-2008, 03:17 PM   #13
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

na, he is getting old~~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 04:04 PM   #14
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to see him here as long as he didn't play more than 7-8 minutes a game (in the playoffs, anyway).

Fin just does't have it anymore. Nevertheless, he is one of the class acts of the league and will forever be a face of this franchise, so I would not at all mind for him to retire a Maverick.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-01-2008 at 04:04 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:27 PM   #15
slowmo

slowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really nice

No. We need some young studs to give us some energy. Let Fin ride of into the sunset with his one ring. You can only wear one at a time anyway! I would much rather see Michael Redd or Maggette than Fin.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:32 PM   #16
mellowyellow75206

mellowyellow75206 will become famous soon enough
Default no

we need some youth
mellowyellow75206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:54 AM   #17
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

if he's in the "just win, baby" mode... why would he come to Dallas?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:54 AM   #18
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
if he's in the "just win, baby" mode... why would he come to Dallas?
That's a reputable post for sure.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:14 AM   #19
bgarrett
Banned

bgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the rough

NO. Finley sucks and has absolutely no handles!! HE would have to pay the MAvs organization to come back here. Remember we basically bought him a championship in S.A....
bgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:08 AM   #20
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgarrett
NO. Finley sucks and has absolutely no handles!! HE would have to pay the MAvs organization to come back here. Remember we basically bought him a championship in S.A....
LOL. We bought him a championship? Right.

Not sure what Fin's role would be here. AJ wanted every player to drive to the basket and that's not Fin's game anymore. He's a spot up shooter for when other guys drive and kick out to him.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:12 AM   #21
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

MFF, just disregard that dude's posts, trust me--it's the smart thing to do.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #22
bgarrett
Banned

bgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the rough

Amnesty rights... just to get rid of him.

Fin has nothing left that we need. He can't dribble and shot worse than Jkidd from 3 last year.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:05 PM   #23
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgarrett
Amnesty rights... just to get rid of him.

Fin has nothing left that we need. He can't dribble and shot worse than Jkidd from 3 last year.
Kidd shot great from 3 last year in the time he was with us...where are you guys getting this stuff from. I can still see Fin being a very good spot up shooter for us in the 9th or 10th mann role.

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 06-02-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:44 PM   #24
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

NO ONE ON the BenCH SHOULD BE OVER 32!!!!1

We need to get young guys in there that will get better from year to year.
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #25
bgarrett
Banned

Kidd shot great for Jkidd from 3pt range. I think he was rated close to 60th-ish in the league. IDK maybe im gealous that Fin left here and like nash had instant success except won a damn ring... But I don't want him back here. Youth movement
Old 03-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #26
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4956729

Quote:
The San Antonio Spurs have agreed to release former All-Star guard Michael Finley later Monday to allow Finley to pursue opportunities with other teams, according to sources close to the situation.

Finley was a key member of San Antonio's 2007 championship team after leaving the Spurs' longtime rivals in Dallas but has struggled to earn playing time this season from coach Gregg Popovich.

As long as the Spurs waive the 36-year-old before midnight Monday, Finley will be eligible to play in the playoffs for another team.
I'd like to have Finley sitting next to Von Wafer on the bench. Between the two of them, chances are if their services are necessary, one of the two will be able to shoot.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:22 PM   #27
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

If Finley was picked up, I would think Wafer would be out. But here's Jeff Caplan's take:

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...ree-to-reunite
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #28
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Finley would want to come here.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #29
bradleywillcrushyou44

bradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the roughbradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the roughbradleywillcrushyou44 is a jewel in the rough

why not, we already got najera, time to call bradley
bradleywillcrushyou44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:32 PM   #30
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

This reminds me... what ever happened to Nick Van Exle?? I never knew.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #31
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
He retired and got fat and was last seen struggling to win games on Pros vs Joes.
Old 03-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #32
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Why? Is Matt Carroll tired of talking to Von Wafer already?

Nostalgic signing. But I'm fine with those for the 13th man.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #33
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

The only reason I would take him is because he could be our Steve Kerr or Brent Barry. When the other team least expects it, he could jack up 5 threes in a row.

Although, his numbers have been crap so far this season. So maybe that's just wishful thinking.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:37 PM   #34
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Why not bring him in... as some sort of coach?

Do the same kinda thing we did with Avery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 05:44 PM   #35
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

I would love to see Finley back in a Mavs uniform, but i don't think he has anything left in the tank. He's washed up at this point in his career.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:57 PM   #36
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I haven't seen him much this season but i'll always be a Finley fan. I still to this day hate the way he left this organization. But he ended up getting a ring so i'm sure he's over any bad feelings towards this organization. IF he were to come here it would be a limited to role so why not? That being said, I think he may have interests in other teams like the Cavs, Celtics or Lakers before the Mavs.

I still remember Fin's jumper here. He has or had for that matter one of the most beautiful jumpers i've ever witnessed.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:48 AM   #37
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Why not bring him in... as some sort of coach?

Do the same kinda thing we did with Avery.
I believe the correct analogy would be Darrell Armstrong.

We definitely don't want another "Avery".

So yes, I wouldn't mind bringing Finley in as the next Darrell Armstrong

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 07:13 AM   #38
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCH-17 View Post
He retired and got fat and was last seen struggling to win games on Pros vs Joes.
lmao hahahhaha
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:45 PM   #39
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

So i hear he wanted out of the Spurs because he wanted more playing time. I don't see him getting playing time on any other contender to be honest.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #40
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
http://dimemag.com/2009/10/where-are...nick-van-exel/
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote