Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2008, 09:35 PM   #11
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Boy, I bet you salivated at those possibilities.
Again, I am not the sick man you seem to think that I am. A number of great authors have said (to paraphrase) that we write from our own experiences.

Your continued push to contend that I have a dark need to kill causes me to wonder what is driving you in your experience.

I have no dark need to kill. I have no need to kill at all. I'm content destroying paper targets.

Once upon a time, you said that you had killed a man with a FN FAL rifle. I figured at the time that you were bullshitting and trying to 'egg me on'. Which is it?
1)you did kill a man with a rifle
2)you are searching for a dark side to my hobby

And, lastly, do you have a dark need to kill someone lurking in your mind???
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
freaky voodoo > guns, guns