Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-22-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Mavs biggest problems..

Look at their roster....
Too many of the key players have huge flaws such as:

1. They're WAY beyond their prime: JuHoward, Jones, Stackhouse

2. They're a bit beyond their prime: JKidd

3. They haven't had a prime: JoHoward, Bass

4. They never could and still can't shoot and can no longer get to the rim: Stackhouse

5. They never could or have no interest in getting to the rim: JoHoward, Terry

6. They attract fouls like Paris Hilton attracts STD's: Dampier

7. They play basketball as if they've just knocked off an 8-ball with Lindsay Lohan: Jones, JoHoward

8. They find that they're surrounded with a highly overrated supporting cast: Dirk

9. They are poorly coached: The entire roster

10. They are insignificant come playoff time: Most of the roster other than Dirk and sometimes Terry.

Besides that, the Mavs are fine.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

wow this isn't like every other thread on this board.
mkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not like any other thread on this board. It has a touch of sarcasm along with perhaps a laugh or two.. There's also a touch of seriousness mixed along with it. And most of all, I created the thread.

Besides the Mavs winning a title, the biggest request that I see coming from the board is "More Murph". Now, here's "More Murph". If you don't like it, I suppose you could simply not read it. I find it difficult to believe that you've ever come up with anything worth reading on this forum. Let's be honest.. Alot of people want me to post. No one cares if you post on this site today, tomorrow or ever again. So, what were you saying?

Last edited by Murphy3; 04-22-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Josh would hit some resemblance of a prime... He's really not that much younger than Dirk.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:57 PM   #5
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

If Josh Howard worked half as hard as Dirk on his game, i'd be happy.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #6
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
It's not like any other thread on this board. It has a touch of sarcasm along with perhaps a laugh or two.. There's also a touch of seriousness mixed along with it. And most of all, I created the thread.

Besides the Mavs winning a title, the biggest request that I see coming from the board is "More Murph". Now, here's "More Murph". If you don't like it, I suppose you could simply not read it. I find it difficult to believe that you've ever come up with anything worth reading on this forum. Let's be honest.. Alot of people want me to post. No one cares if you post on this site today, tomorrow or ever again. So, what were you saying?
I got a fever, and the only medicine is more Murphy3 posts!
Old 04-22-2008, 02:14 PM   #7
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Murph, you know we all love you.. keep posting=]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:22 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Besides the Mavs winning a title, the biggest request that I see coming from the board is "More Murph".
MORE SMURF!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #9
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

This post is sex.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:26 PM   #10
JMSteele

JMSteele is on a distinguished road

Talk about spoiled what-have-you-done-for-me-latelys. Only in the West can a group of fans who have so much to be grateful for find reason to complain: You've got a consistently winning team with a supportive owner (ok, a camera-worshiping, narcissistic producer of Leftist blame-America-agitprop, but he still spends the bucks to win), a reigning MVP superstar, an all time all-star point guard, Josh Howard, a future stud baller in Bass, an enthusiastic fan base, and a winning coach who's taken you to the finals.

You've been in a position to win it all for several seasons. Hasn't happened, but at least you've been there and you are there. Fans of loserville teams would kill to have what you have. The Mavericks--once the Clippers of Texas--are now a winning brand name. Quit moaning and appreciate what you have.

Last edited by JMSteele; 04-22-2008 at 02:27 PM.
JMSteele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:43 PM   #11
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

and what is that?

thought so.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:46 PM   #12
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jeez I've missed posts like this.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 04-22-2008 at 02:46 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 02:50 PM   #13
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMSteele
Talk about spoiled what-have-you-done-for-me-latelys. Only in the West can a group of fans who have so much to be grateful for find reason to complain: You've got a consistently winning team with a supportive owner (ok, a camera-worshiping, narcissistic producer of Leftist blame-America-agitprop, but he still spends the bucks to win), a reigning MVP superstar, an all time all-star point guard, Josh Howard, a future stud baller in Bass, an enthusiastic fan base, and a winning coach who's taken you to the finals.

You've been in a position to win it all for several seasons. Hasn't happened, but at least you've been there and you are there. Fans of loserville teams would kill to have what you have. The Mavericks--once the Clippers of Texas--are now a winning brand name. Quit moaning and appreciate what you have.

We'll quit bitching when this comes to Dallas...

Last edited by Underdog; 04-22-2008 at 02:50 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:53 PM   #14
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Our boys could've lost 60 times this year and I'd be happy had we won the title 2 years ago.

Yeah we shot ourselves in the foot, but I will go to the grave cursing D-Whistle, Stern, ad Salavatoer for that BS.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:28 PM   #15
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Look at their roster....

4. They never could and still can't shoot and can no longer get to the rim: Stackhouse

7. They play basketball as if they've just knocked off an 8-ball with Lindsay Lohan: Jones, JoHoward

8. They find that they're surrounded with a highly overrated supporting cast: Dirk

10. They are insignificant come playoff time: Most of the roster other than Dirk and sometimes Terry.

Risky but successful use of Lindsay Lohan reference. . .average use of Paris Hilton. . .no Lord of the Rings references. A hint of basketball analysis, but no sarcastic details. I'll be honest, not your best thread. More like a shootaround.

Last edited by jacktruth; 04-22-2008 at 04:29 PM.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:31 PM   #16
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wouldn't you rather be an MJ instead of a Karl Malone?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #17
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Look at their roster....

I like the way you are thinking. It is almost to the point of comedy. BTW, #2 isn't exactly true. Kidd is way past his prime.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:14 PM   #18
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I think it has been stated many time that the talent on this team is wayyy overrated. Most people have hit huge declines since 06, most notably Terry, Howard and Stack.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #19
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Give me a f**king break! A coach who took us to the finals?? Yeah, and do you remember what happened in those finals? Or how about the next year when the Mavs were the clear favorites to win it all?

And now, these Mavs who were two games away from a title are now about to lose in first round for the second consecutive season, and you're telling us we complain to much? That we shouldn't be angry?!
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:42 PM   #20
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
I think it has been stated many time that the talent on this team is wayyy overrated. Most people have hit huge declines since 06, most notably Terry, Howard and Stack.
I disagree. I think those guys are as good today as they were three years ago. Stack may have declined slightly, but frankly I've never cared for his game. Hell, remember earlier this year when Josh looked like the best player on the team? Josh and Terry are just inconsistent as hell, and they always have been.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:19 PM   #21
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
I think Terry/Howard/Stack's decline has more to do with the Mavs current downturn than Avery's coaching (although I'm not excusing him from his portion of the blame...)

Last edited by Underdog; 04-22-2008 at 06:21 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 06:29 PM   #22
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
I think Terry/Howard/Stack's decline has more to do with the Mavs current downturn than Avery's coaching (although I'm not excusing him from his portion of the blame...)
I'll give you stack, but I'm just not seeing this decline in Howard and Terry's game. The reason this team has disappointed us so much this season is because we've never had any clear rotation and therefore haven't been able to establish the chemistry we had last year, as well as the fact that our rebounding has dropped off significantly due to playing so much small ball.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #23
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

I have to bump this and retract previous statement. After watching that game last night, I think Murphy has nailed it with this thread.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #24
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

We like our team....mwahaha.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:46 AM   #25
Flip41

Flip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the rough

This team mainly has just lost its nuts. They don't have the stomach for the fight. I hope I am proven wrong this Friday. "We like our team is a phrase I will never forget.

Last edited by Flip41; 04-23-2008 at 10:48 AM.
Flip41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:12 AM   #26
jacktruth
Golden Member

I think the "we like our team" statement is from an owner that has gotten conservative.

I like my 401k, for example. It's balanced. It will not break me. It's safe. However, it won't make me a millionaire. Well, it might, but a million won't mean much by then.

Cuban, I think is running into a groupthink problem where the entire organization is on board with him, so there are no new ideas. Nellie and Cuban always clashed, but their result was better. Cuban's model for success is to build something great, like broadcast.com, then sell it for someone else to manage. With the mavs, he is really learning to manage and the business cycles are 1 year long, so it is not a great business to learn on.

Now that I think about it, I'm surprised murph's original post does not directly mention Cuban.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:55 PM   #27
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

I pretty much agree~~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:24 PM   #28
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:

A winning brand? A winning brand?!?!?

Avery didn't take us to the Finals, Dirk did.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:29 PM   #29
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas
A winning brand? A winning brand?!?!?

Avery didn't take us to the Finals, Dirk did.
Son, you just cracked an egg of truth all over everyone here. Dirk deserves any and all credit for taking us to the finals.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #30
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
I like the way you are thinking. It is almost to the point of comedy. BTW, #2 isn't exactly true. Kidd is way past his prime.
Actually, I just believe that Kidd's prime was overrated....

I don't think he's WAY past his prime as is Stack....Stack is just about worthless (but, he's not playing that much different than he did a couple of years ago.. when you rely on incredibly streaky players that shoot 40%, you have to realize that you're going to be disappinted with their play the majority of the time).

Kidd has always had huge flaws in his game. I just think the flaws are more and more apparent playing on this Mavs team.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:21 AM   #31
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
I disagree. I think those guys are as good today as they were three years ago. Stack may have declined slightly, but frankly I've never cared for his game. Hell, remember earlier this year when Josh looked like the best player on the team? Josh and Terry are just inconsistent as hell, and they always have been.
Which goes along with the theory that the Mavs cast is overrated. They don't have consistent threats on the team offensively behind Dirk. Who can you count on offensively besides Dirk? Honestly?... no one. Many fans and pundits have spoken about the Mavs supporting cast in the past talking about how talented it was.. I haven't seen it the past three years. They're streaky players that shouldn't be counted on to be the #2 option on a team capable of winning an NBA title. The Mavs only hope was that a couple of them would step up each game and help out especially when the other team decides to take Dirk out of the equation with double teams. What New Orleans realizes is that they can let Dirk get his points because his supporting cast isn't capable on a consistent basis of helping him out.
Old 04-24-2008, 09:23 AM   #32
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Son, you just cracked an egg of truth all over everyone here. Dirk deserves any and all credit for taking us to the finals.
Amen.. .some of the supporting cast stepped up that season as well.... But, the majority of the credit should go to Dirk. The majority of the blame for the Mavs losing the Finals that season needs to go to Avery for slowing down the offense and trying to run too much time off the clock in game 3 instead of just putting their foot on the Heat's throat and continue to score with relative ease.

Dirk and the rest of the team deserve blame as well.. but most of it has to fall at Avery's feet.

Last edited by Murphy3; 04-24-2008 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-24-2008, 10:50 AM   #33
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

kidd, imho, is one of the finest roleplayers in the history of the nba, and he's now a very, very good role player who is a bit past his prime, and this statement is intended to be a fine example of damnation by faint praise.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:45 AM   #34
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

mavs biggest problem is not enough murph
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote