Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-02-2011, 06:27 AM   #1
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Playoffs GDT: NBA Finals, Game 2, 6/2/2011, 8:00 pm Central (ABC)

The NBA "experts" are chuckling aloud, convincing themselves with shallow analysis and feeble logic that their predictions of the Mavericks' demise have finally come true. Little do they realize that their own demise is close at hand. King LeBron, they chant, is about to take his throne. What they, unlike these Mavericks, fail to understand is that you should never plan a parade too early.

Tonight is the night that doubt creeps in for the Heat. Tonight is the night that they learn the meaning of fear. Tonight is the night that the Mavericks land a haymaker and stop the Heat dead in their tracks. A heavyweight fight it may well be, but it is a fight that these Mavericks will refuse to lose. Their resolve has been steeled by heartache and agony, and they will strike back tonight with a ferocious and devastating blow.

Mavericks win.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:29 AM   #2
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's rob these bastards of home court.

F em.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:39 AM   #3
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

Anyone else thinking this is a must win for us tonight? I think if for some reason we loose, the media is going to jump all over the mavs and start bringing back the whole 'same old mavs' crap. Its not going to end.

I feel real good about this game. As crappy as we played last game we really had a shot at steeling the game. The focus on tonight has to be rebounds. If we grab boards, we'll be fine.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:48 AM   #4
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Time for Dirk and Co. to show Miami what its like to be upset.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:55 AM   #5
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

There is no way Dirk shoots 39 percent and our bench shoots -10 percent two games in a row.

No way.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-02-2011 at 09:39 AM.
Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:58 AM   #6
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post
There is no way Dirk shoots 39 percent and our bench shoots -10 percent two games in a row.

No way.
agreed. I think his hand thing is overblown. Dirk is tougher then people think

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-02-2011 at 09:40 AM.
robz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:03 AM   #7
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post

No way.
/This

!!

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-02-2011 at 09:41 AM.
41creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #8
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Boom.Winning.

go mavsssssssssssssss
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #9
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs shock the world and put a great big wet spot under the heat bench...

F'em
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 07:40 AM   #10
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Go Mavs.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:04 AM   #11
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Bench + Chandler are going to have to play better tonight in order for the Mavs to win.

The Mavs played pretty well defensively, you hold your opponent to under 40% shooting andpretty much 90 points... you expect to win.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #12
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

stomp them bitches
dirt_dobber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:19 AM   #13
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Indeed,media and heat fans are like heat is undefeated.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:32 AM   #14
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

all we have to do is win tonight and everything changes.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:35 AM   #15
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Let's win!
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:39 AM   #16
JamesCom

JamesCom is a jewel in the roughJamesCom is a jewel in the roughJamesCom is a jewel in the rough

There is gotta be some poetic justice still left in this world.

I'm tired of hype, arrogance, self aggrandizement, cockiness,(you name it), always shadowing the essence of hard work and humility.

I really hope the Mavs defeat the Heat and put the not so humble bastards back in their rightful places.
JamesCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #17
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

A win tonight, and the road trip was still a success. Let's bring it home with a chance to win without going back!

GO MAVS!
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:40 AM   #18
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesCom View Post
There is gotta be some poetic justice still left in this world.

I'm tired of hype, arrogance, self aggrandizement, cockiness,(you name it), always shadowing the essence of hard work and humility.

I really hope the Mavs defeat the Heat and put the not so humble bastards back in their rightful places.
THIS
Old 06-02-2011, 08:41 AM   #19
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

These Mavericks are fighters to the very core. I believe this game will be tougher to win than the first but feel these guys are ready to kick off the first game nerves and just play their game. When we're playing our team game, Miami can't keep up. There were several times last game when Miami looked completely confused by our passing and ball movement.

Take this game tonight and then bring it home to win three straight and give Dallas a proper championship celebration.

Go Mavs!

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 06-02-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:45 AM   #20
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

i m far too nervous

i am scared, really scared... hope that dirk is galactic enough to compensate his tore tendon...he said himself that driving left/catching the ball could be an issue
NERVOUS : O

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-02-2011 at 09:43 AM.
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:51 AM   #21
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Turning point game. Heck, even my boss, who knows as much about basketball as I know about which brand of tampons is the best, is talking crap. I want to wear my Mavs shirt to work tomorrow. Let's take home court!
Old 06-02-2011, 08:52 AM   #22
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mamwicks!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #23
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Jun. 2, 2011
Dallas @ Miami--Joe Crawford, Ed Malloy, Ken Mauer--Alternate: Bill Spooner

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:02 AM   #24
Scott McGuire

Scott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to beholdScott McGuire is a splendid one to behold

Dirk may use his middle finger to signal to the Heat faithful that this time he doesn't quite care what anyone in Dade county thinks... He's not too injured to drop 45+ on your suntanned heads.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:06 AM   #25
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch. Joe Crawford. Ouch.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:06 AM   #26
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

the Cheats!!!
Today Dirk rang to me and say:We win tonight game for sure"
I trust him and I hope we win tonight
Go Mavs!!!
We can do it

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-02-2011 at 09:44 AM.
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:09 AM   #27
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=41mvp;1208118 the Cheats!!!
Today Dirk rang to me and say:We win tonight game for sure"
I trust him and I hope we win tonight
Go Mavs!!!
We can do it[/quote]

I'm Dude1394 and I approve of this message!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-02-2011 at 09:44 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:11 AM   #28
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Ouch. Joe Crawford. Ouch.
I say ouch to all three of them. They're all very quick to blow their whistles.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #29
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Let's get it.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #30
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by robz View Post
Anyone else thinking this is a must win for us tonight? I think if for some reason we loose, the media is going to jump all over the mavs and start bringing back the whole 'same old mavs' crap. Its not going to end.

I feel real good about this game. As crappy as we played last game we really had a shot at steeling the game. The focus on tonight has to be rebounds. If we grab boards, we'll be fine.
"MUST" win, technically no. But if we do lose this, we are in a really big hole due to the stupid 2-3-2 format. Lose this, and we are basically forced to win 3 in a row at home and 4 out of 5. Going to be tough.
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #31
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I say ouch to all three of them. They're all very quick to blow their whistles.
In this series, I think that helps us.

Also as much as I hate crawford, he loves to piss off home fans, so on the road hes actually not a bad ref to get.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #32
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
stomp them bitches
Steal my line, steal my mojo - Mavs lose...

Go Heat! Easy win.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:28 AM   #33
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Party foul! ^^.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:35 AM   #34
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:39 AM   #35
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

They haven't lost at home till now. Mavs have to change it, destroy them!
If MIA win, NBA is done.
Terry and Chandler have to prove they aren't just trashtalkers. They talk more, than they do, since 2nd round both are gone. Peja has to step up and make those open 3s.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:43 AM   #36
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Let's put the fear of the Mavs in the hated Heat's hearts. LETS GO MAVS!

Last edited by DavidDaMonkey; 06-02-2011 at 09:47 AM.
DavidDaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:44 AM   #37
robo98564

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Steal my line, steal my mojo - Mavs lose...

Go Heat! Easy win.
We. Are. DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2011, 09:58 AM   #38
a.weidner

a.weidner has a spectacular aura abouta.weidner has a spectacular aura about

Before game 1 I didn't feel it. Something wasn't quite right. It turned out the teams didn't feel it either and the lame-ass heat crowd sure wasn't gonna get them going. Maybe it was the long pause, I don't know.
Today is different though. I'm f*cking pumped! There is just no way we will lose this game. Not because of a lack of effort anyways. We will crash the boards hard tonight. We will drive to the basket strong. We will fight like our lives are on the line - for every single loose ball. We will give the heat all they can handle and then some.
Today is do-or-die time and we will not go down without one HELL of a fight.
a.weidner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:58 AM   #39
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

easy win
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #40
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
In this series, I think that helps us.

Also as much as I hate crawford, he loves to piss off home fans, so on the road hes actually not a bad ref to get.
You think it helps to have whistle-happy refs when Lebron and Wade are barreling into the lane forcing contact?

I heartily disagree.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote