LA Clippers 1 1.89%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts
Default Most hated NBA team

I'd go with OKC by far at number 1 followed by the Heat. Thank god we beat both of those douchebag teams last spring.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

How do you figure it's OKC?

For me it's a toss up between Miami and LA.

The hate I have for those two teams has been built up for years. Just thinking about them I feel angry. I loved seeing the Pistons beat that over stacked LA team. Love seeing Wade's career go down the drain after that shoulder injury and the Heat falling apart. Loved seeing the Mav's beat that stacked Heat team last season.

I HATE seeing Kobe happy. His filthy smile along with his clown ass teammates accompanied by that absolutely horrid purple and gold combination makes me cringe. Wade holding the trophy makes me want to vomit, his on and off the court antics are so self centered. I can't stand his face, that cocky look like everyone is beneath him. Fuck them all.

Above all I have to say the Heat because of what they did to us and the league seeing all the bullshit and never doing a God damn thing about it. A VERY VERY close #2 are the LA Lakers.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #3
tc29

tc29 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Above all I have to say the Heat because of what they did to us and the league seeing all the bullshit and never doing a God damn thing about it. A VERY VERY close #2 are the LA Lakers.
Yep, if there is ever a LAL v MIA final, this world will implode (or more like, I'll just puke my innards out). Much like asking if you prefer watery diarrhea or gas blast diarrhea. You can't win. They're both diarrhea in the end.
tc29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #4
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

I voted Miami. Either them or the Spurs.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #5
stargar

stargar is on a distinguished road

I voted Miami.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:43 AM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc29 View Post
Yep, if there is ever a LAL v MIA final, this world will implode (or more like, I'll just puke my innards out). Much like asking if you prefer watery diarrhea or gas blast diarrhea. You can't win. They're both diarrhea in the end.
I wouldn't watch a second of it.. I make it a point to never watch anything Lebron related unless the Heat are playing the Mavs. This includes not watching any NBA games, commercials, or highlights involving that piece of sh*t.

Last edited by Murphy3; 05-10-2012 at 11:44 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:12 PM   #7
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

It's really hard to say because so many damn teams have so many unlikely players.

Carmelo, JR Smith, LeBron, Wade, Durant, Harden, Matt Barnes, Blake Griffin, Chris Paul, Stephen Jackson, etc etc.... There is no "I hate this team above all. Because I hate so many damn teams equally.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #8
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

If you would have asked me last year at this time, I'm pretty sure I would have said the heat, but since the mavs won the championship against Miami, my most hated team is the lakers and it's not even close. I can't stand how that entire team has the same smug attitude of their leader, Kobe. The funny thing is, kobe himself doesn't bother me -- as if he earned his smugness -- but it annoys the hell out of me whenever I watch Bynum, MWP, or Odom in interviews. I first noticed this phenomenon with odom this season. He acts exactly like Kobe in interviews, too cool for school. Here's to OKC sending these jokers fishing.

Last edited by jleefilled; 05-14-2012 at 09:02 PM.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:22 AM   #9
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

no celtics?
Old 05-19-2012, 10:42 AM   #10
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

If you put together a matrix that compares
1) What they've done to the Mavs
2) what they've done to other teams
3) Their s@#$ty-#@$ attitude

No team is even close to the Heat
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:21 PM   #11
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
If you put together a matrix that compares
1) What they've done to the Mavs
2) what they've done to other teams
3) Their s@#$ty-#@$ attitude

No team is even close to the Heat
Who cares? We beat them. If they win, that will only accentuate the greatness of the Mavs' accomplishment.

I can't believe I'm the only one that voted for San Antonio. I wouldn't mind seeing Lebron's tackiest celebration dance to take place right on the Spurs' logo. Let the river rats take on the burden of hosting Miami's finest moment.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #12
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be rooting for the spurs actually. Sorry, Texas blood is thick IMO.

I won't watch a second of it, but as long as it is not the whining arrogant heatles, I'm good
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:35 AM   #13
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Funny you should phrase it that way. Maybe you should move a few miles closer and see if you don't change your mind.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:31 AM   #14
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Who cares? We beat them. If they win, that will only accentuate the greatness of the Mavs' accomplishment.

I can't believe I'm the only one that voted for San Antonio. I wouldn't mind seeing Lebron's tackiest celebration dance to take place right on the Spurs' logo. Let the river rats take on the burden of hosting Miami's finest moment.
If the Heat beat the Spurs in the Finals, I would certainly laugh my ass off.

F the Spurs.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:46 PM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't hate the Spurs.. Honestly, I really don't even dislike them.
Old 05-20-2012, 01:51 PM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I don't hate the Spurs.. Honestly, I really don't even dislike them.
I think I'm in this camp, too. I mean, I want like hell to beat them when we play...but at the same time I have a lot of respect for their organization. And then the 'state of Texas' thing, as dude mentioned. Plus, I value our rivalry with them. It makes me proud when people say it's the best in the NBA. So, I don't wish them the kind of ill will that would make that fade.

Put another way: I'm sure that if I were from San Antonio I would be a huge, huge fan.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #17
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs fans who live in DFW are probably much less likely to say the Spurs than people who live closer to SA.

If I lived in Florida (or most of the country, even), it'd be the Heat. As it stands, it's the Spurs for me.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #18
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Mavs fans who live in DFW are probably much less likely to say the Spurs than people who live closer to SA.

If I lived in Florida (or most of the country, even), it'd be the Heat. As it stands, it's the Spurs for me.
It sounds like you are talking about jealousy.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #19
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
No. It's not just some internal feeling. The fans are obnoxious and they'll let you hear it once they know where your loyalties lie.

Except for that one year. There was that one year when they all shut up and went back into their caves.
Old 05-20-2012, 09:56 PM   #20
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Lakers and spurs are the worst. Bar none.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #21
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas winning a ring made me stop hating the Spurs...

There, I said it.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:07 PM   #22
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am in fact very jealous of the numerous classless, reprehensible Spurs fans I've dealt with in my day.

Very jealous indeed.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 05-20-2012 at 11:07 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:14 AM   #23
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I am in fact very jealous of the numerous classless, reprehensible Spurs fans I've dealt with in my day.

Very jealous indeed.
Would you give them a break if they were Mavs fans?
Old 05-21-2012, 12:47 AM   #24
chumdawg
Guru

40 points, 18 rebounds, and 9 assists? Gimme a break...that's video-game stuff.

Last edited by chumdawg; 05-21-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:48 AM   #25
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Not being from Texas I can't really see the Spurs hate.. but then again I love the NY Giants and cannot stand the NY Jets. I guess after looking at it I can understand what you guys are dealing with. But being happy about Miami winning against the Spurs? Good lord.. I feel like that's me being happy the Cowboys beat the Jets... I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy. To hell with Miami and all they stand for. Pop is a genius and deserves the credit so I guess their fans do have something to be arrogant about.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
Old 05-21-2012, 12:50 AM   #26
GhostFace
Platinum Member

Quote:
40 points, 18 rebounds, and 9 assists? Gimme a break...that's video-game-stuff.
NBA 2k12 against Indy, but can you see LeBrick and Fail County dropping 70 again to win this series? I will also say Haslem will not play like that again in this series. Everyone is allowed to have one amazing game.

Old 05-21-2012, 01:06 AM   #27
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
Not being from Texas I can't really see the Spurs hate.. but then again I love the NY Giants and cannot stand the NY Jets. I guess after looking at it I can understand what you guys are dealing with. But being happy about Miami winning against the Spurs? Good lord.. I feel like that's me being happy the Cowboys beat the Jets... I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy. To hell with Miami and all they stand for. Pop is a genius and deserves the credit so I guess their fans do have something to be arrogant about.
You are from New York, right?
Old 05-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #28
Murphy3
Guru

More than anything, I think I have alot of respect for the Spurs organization. Alot of the bad feelings I had towards them left with Barry and Bowen as well. Personally, I look at the organization as classy.. a group of guys that play the game the right way. Also, I see a team that's probably going to be responsible for handing the Heat another loss in the Finals.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:48 AM   #29
GhostFace
Platinum Member

Quote:
You are from New York, right?
Sigh, indeed.

Old 05-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #30
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Also, I see a team that's probably going to be responsible for handing the Heat another loss in the Finals.
Well, that would be just peachy. It took Dirk 13 years to climb that mountain, in supposedly one of the most glorious fashions possible. Except the very next year Duncan sees Dirk's "33-year-old leading experienced veterans to the promised land over the vaunted Heat" and raises him a "36-year-old leading rookies/scrubs/Bonners to the promised land over the vaunted Heat." On top of the four pieces of hardware he already has.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:27 PM   #31
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

1) Miami Cheat -- Too Much Organized Crime
2) LA Fakers -- they have historically killed the Mavs
3) SA -- I really like/respect the organization, but some of the antics just get me at times.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:37 PM   #32
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Winning the ring helped cure the animosity I have towards Miami/SA.

Didn't do much vs LA though. I think when it comes to fans, LA fans are the worst.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #33
Murphy3
Guru

I wish for nothing but failure for Lebron James and D-Wade. If both of their careers ended tonight with severe knee injuries, I wouldn't feel the least bit of sorry for either of the two.

Last edited by Murphy3; 05-21-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #34
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Its Miami and not even close. Wade and LeChoke deserve to be ridiculed for all eternity. They're the two biggest babies in all of sports. The only difference between them and a twelve year old is that most twelve year olds have redeeming qualities. I'm happy they play on the same team so I don't have to spread my disdain around.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #35
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
I wish for nothing but failure for Lebron James and D-Wade. If both of their careers ended tonight with severe knee injuries, I wouldn't feel the least bit of sorry for either of the two.
Agreed.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 11:46 PM   #36
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I cant believe there are still people that support the Heat particularly after that bushleague play by Pitman and the bullcrap by Haslem. Not a member of that team outside of Battier has an ounce of class.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:33 AM   #37
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

For me, it was easily the Lakers. I hate what they're about, how they go about their business, the entitlement, the arrogance, the celebrity franchise....I pretty much hate everything about them.

Whatever other feelings I have for SA, I know there is plenty of admiration...almost jealousy.

OKC is too young and wide eyed to hate...they are like that baby from the show "Dinosaurs" in the 90's who said "Gotta Love Me!"

Miami is an Eastern Conference team that has only recently done anything AND has lost to us in the Finals. They therefore have no baring on me in the big picture.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4dn1 couldnt make this, 4dn1 was an idiot