Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-11-2004, 10:09 PM   #1
MVPNOWITZKI

MVPNOWITZKI is on a distinguished road
Default Losing Has Become Our Destiny

MVP NOWITZKI
FROM MY HOUSE TO YOURS
1-11-04

This is great. The more we lose games the better chance we have for our team to improve. I dont buy that the mavericks are going into the playoffs with this team like donnie or mark says. Mr. Cuban, you better act now before its too late or you wont get Mr. Wallace on our team. Forget the cancer, he will make this team better. Here is why.

1. Get rid of walker or jamison
2. Hes a talent
3. We need a thug, get rid of this soft image
4. This crap aint and isnt going to gel or work
5. Dirk and Rasheed in the front line, that is cold

Expect a trade coming soon. How many of you all think so too. Let me hear yall.

P:S If I hear about walker being a cancer again, I am going to puke. And this might belong the the trade forum, oh well.
MVPNOWITZKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2004, 10:22 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Losing Has Become Our Destiny

I dont think we really needed another thread for this, did we?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:29 PM   #3
Captain Disaster

Captain Disaster is a jewel in the roughCaptain Disaster is a jewel in the roughCaptain Disaster is a jewel in the rough

Despite everyone freaking out, I'm sure that the big dogs in the Mavs organization know what's what since Zachanelli's gone. Maybe the reason we're playing so pitifully is because the players all know that something is coming down and they don't know who is getting axed. I think that this is part of the problem, & also that the players AND the coaches have not been with this group long enough to "gel". We either take a VERY DEEP breath and stay with this bunch, or we blow it up again and start yet again. Maybe Cuban's plan is to just keep trading for more & more talent until he accumulates enough tradeable assets to go after the really big guns (although I'm not sure who those big guns might be since the other big guns are generally on winning teams). Who knows? After last year, he knew we had likely maxed out and that we weren't going to overtake the other three big teams so he gambled; and so far we've lost. BUT, if anyone can, Cuban can turn a positive out of a negative; he just might have other passions taking up his time right now.
Captain Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:31 PM   #4
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
I dont think we really needed another thread for this, did we?
Of course we did. It wouldn't be a Mavs board without multiple threads whining about the same thing.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote