Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-19-2003, 12:41 PM   #1
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road
Default The LOVE Caculator

You can find who is a right match to be together by going HERE

All you have to do is enter both persons names and it will caculate if you are a match...

Just for experimental reasons only I have comprised a few matches of people here on the board
See what matches you can come up with...(these findings are thru the LOVE Calculator and not the thoughts of BB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ) that being said here we go...........

1.) Chiwas and Southern Sweets

27 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Chiwas and Southern Sweets is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

2.) LRB and Southern Sweets

84 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between LRB and Southern Sweets has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

3. Murphy3 and Caliente

36 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Murphy3 and Caliente is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

4. EricaLubarsky and kg_veteren

74 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between EricaLubarsky and kg_veteren has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

..that was just a few I threw together. WOW, it looks like LRB and sweets might have a good chance of making it....wasn't it LRB that Southern took to the game last week....HMMMMMMMM[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2003, 01:03 PM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE:The LOVE Caculator

I couldn't resist the temptation:
drbio qcarfan

31 %

The chance of a relationship working out between drbio and qcarfan is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.
chiwas kg_veteran

61 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between chiwas and kg_veteran has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other. Outletpass Shackattack2

57 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Outletpass and Shackattack2 has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other. Nash13 smiles

26 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Nash13 and smiles is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it. chiwas caliente

37 %

The chance of a relationship working out between chiwas and caliente is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it. Hahaha, look this one:

dooby drbio

93 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between dooby and drbio has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

This is completely addictive!

Old 12-19-2003, 01:06 PM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: The LOVE Caculator

Forgive me OP but I couldn't resist....

OutletPass raviolihead

88%

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between OutletPass and raviolihead has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

(guess that kiss raviolihead owes OP >might< lead to something more???? NAH... it would never work) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 01:10 PM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

And a blast from the past (the troll that tried to junk up the board in September):

xxxRainDogxxx mavsfanfinley

88%

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 01:16 PM   #5
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Someone do Bob Ortegal and Eduardo Najera
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 01:20 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Bob Ortegal and Eduardo Najera

87%

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Bob Ortegal and Eduardo Najera has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 01:28 PM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

madape shawn bradley

37 %

The chance of a relationship working out between madape and shawn bradley is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.
Eduardo Najera Chiwas

58 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Eduardo Najera and Chiwas has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.
Eduardo Najera Southern_Sweets

77 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Eduardo Najera and Southern_Sweets has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc. Shaq Kobe

45 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Shaq and Kobe is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it. Kobe Denver

14 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Kobe and Denver, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out. Shawn Bradley Don Nelson

22 %

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Shawn Bradley and Don Nelson, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.Dirk Nowitzki Steve Nash

93 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Dirk Nowitzki and Steve Nash has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

Old 12-19-2003, 01:42 PM   #8
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

David [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Nellie

79 %
Old 12-19-2003, 01:44 PM   #9
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Nellie [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Small Ball

87 %
Old 12-19-2003, 01:48 PM   #10
LRB
Guru

Charles Barkley [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Manu Ginolbili

98 %
Old 12-19-2003, 02:27 PM   #11
Chiwas
Guru

LRB [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Don Nelson

96 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between LRB and Don Nelson has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship.<u> Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other</u>etc.
Old 12-19-2003, 02:31 PM   #12
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas

96 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between LRB and Don Nelson has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship.<u> Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other</u>etc.
Ain't going to happen. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 02:34 PM   #13
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:

96 %

I don't know..96% is pretty high[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 02:34 PM   #14
Chiwas
Guru

Quote:
He will insist and send flowers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2003, 02:43 PM   #15
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: Blonde Bomber
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:

96 %

I don't know..96% is pretty high[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
There's a thin line between love and hate. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 03:19 PM   #16
Chiwas
Guru

Chiw@s Caliente (using the real names)

91 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between chiw@s and caliente has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2003, 04:37 PM   #17
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Bill Walton - Shawn Bradley: 85%
Bill Walton - Yao Ming: 92%

"Throw it down big man, throw it down!"
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 04:43 PM   #18
LRB
Guru

Bill Clinton [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Hillary Clinton

34 %

Bill Clinton [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] anything with a pulse

85 %
Old 12-19-2003, 04:52 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

drbio [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] mavsfanfinley 88 % [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

drbio [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] smile_at_me10 68% (it's the redhead gene [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

drbio [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] southern sweets 15% (uh oh)

drbio [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Sandra Bullock 83% (va va voooom)

drbio [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Caliente 67% (WHAT?)

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 04:55 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

Bill Clinton [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Hooker 95%

Truth is funnier than made up stuff any day.....
Old 12-19-2003, 04:57 PM   #21
Drbio
Banned

Prez Clinton [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Stanky Ho 86%
Old 12-19-2003, 05:17 PM   #22
LRB
Guru

Rush Limbaugh [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Rev. Jesse Jackson

97 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Rush Limbaugh and Rev. Jesse Jackson has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.
Old 12-19-2003, 05:22 PM   #23
Drbio
Banned

You are going to absolutely freaking love this one......

are you ready.......it's hilarious....OMG!!!!!!!

moderator LRB [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] sike.....................99%

Check for yourself....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2003, 08:13 PM   #24
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Raefformvp & Raef

91%

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between Raefformvp and Raef has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

I knew it! We were meant to be together! [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 11:46 AM   #25
LRB
Guru

Just remember Doc you started this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

DrBio [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Bill Clinton

92 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between DrBio and Bill Clinton has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.
Old 12-20-2003, 12:41 PM   #26
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

DrBio Michael Jackson

86 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between DrBio and Michael Jackson has a very good chance of being successful, but this doesn't mean that you don't have to work on the relationship. Remember that every relationship needs spending time together, talking with each other etc.

(I'd take the odds and go with Bill Clinton if I were you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 01:05 PM   #27
Chiwas
Guru

Bill Clinton [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Monica Lewinsky

27 %

The chance of a relationship working out between Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky is not very big, but a relationship is very well possible, if the two of you really want it to, and are prepared to make some sacrifices for it. You'll have to spend a lot of quality time together. You must be aware of the fact that this relationship might not work out at all, no matter how much time you invest in it.

I knew it. It was just hype.

Old 01-14-2004, 12:50 PM   #28
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

dallas_esq post-padding threads

82 %

Old 01-14-2004, 01:06 PM   #29
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Love Calculator results
These are the results of the calculations by Dr. Love[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]ocbio & LRB 72 %

Dr. Love thinks that a relationship between docbio and LRB has a reasonable chance of working out, but on the other hand, it might not. Your relationship may suffer good and bad times. If things might not be working out as you would like them to, do not hesitate to talk about it with the person involved. Spend time together, talk with each other.

well, well, well.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 01:11 PM   #30
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
You are going to absolutely freaking love this one......

are you ready.......it's hilarious....OMG!!!!!!!

moderator LRB [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] sike.....................99%

Check for yourself....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
this things not fool proof......right...*gulp*.........RIGHT??????? SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME HOPE!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2004, 01:28 PM   #31
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

mark cuban don nelson
86 %
mark cuban pat riley
23 %

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote