Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #41
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

THUG = KEVIN GARNETT

END OF DISCUSSION
Old 05-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #42
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I concur.. KG is an overhyped and overrated thug.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #43
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNugs View Post
How forgiving of you.

I did read that 93% of teams that have won the first 2, go on to win the series.

Certainly it's not over yet. Dirk's issues can't help.
not dirk's issues, the arrest at his house has no effect what so ever
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:43 PM   #44
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

It could have a huge impact on him. How could anyone know? Damn, his whole private life was just turned upside down.. Who knows what kind of impact it has on him. Hell, it could be a positive one on the court. There is no way of knowing right now. To suggest otherwise is insane.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #45
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

There's still Hope!
Old 05-07-2009, 10:51 PM   #46
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Win or lose I will be glad when this series is over because I never seen so many Nugget bandwagon fans in my life...where were they 3 years ago?...I'm not giving up hope on my Mavs because we where down 0-2 before to the Rockets and came back and won the series in 7 games, Oh and where is Damp at?...Damp wanted to call 6'3 Tony Parker out but hasn't said a thing to the Nuggets in this series, as for Howard I'm done with him.

Last edited by Thomas86; 05-07-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:50 PM   #47
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Damp has to be injured too IMO. Damp can guard Nene and Martin because neither of those guys are really centers. BUT he can guard them better than he has, and it just seems like somethings wrong with him. IF you saw those couple of spins by Nene to the hoop, Damp would never give it to him that easy, but he could barely move on those. Hopefully being home helps Damp and the rest of the team.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:10 AM   #48
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Birdman...Kenyon Martin.. JR Smith.. Carmelo Anthony..

Well, perhaps Smith is just an idiot on the court. I don't know much about his personal life..but, they have enough 'thugs' to justify saying their team is littered with them..
I don't see any thugs up there. Ron Artest is a thug and is proud the one. Those guys above? Especially Melo? Hardly thugs. Growing up around actual thugs I can say that thugs don't play professional sports. They're usually either locked up or in jail. But I guess the the term "thug" in this case is used to describe players with tats and headbands because that's all those guys have in common.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:05 AM   #49
SleepyT

SleepyT will become famous soon enoughSleepyT will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
Win or lose I will be glad when this series is over because I never seen so many Nugget bandwagon fans in my life...

Uhmmm. We have our own board.

I assume this is the time when you tell me to go back to posting on my board.

I just want to see what the fans of the opposing team thinks about the series. Other than a handful of posters here I am far from impressed.
SleepyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:37 AM   #50
joemoeschmoe

joemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to all

I still have hope.

We were trading leads with the Nuggets in both games until the 4th quarter. Then, in game 1, we got really sloppy. Game 2 we missed a ton of open, makable jumpers. The drop-off was so sudden and in almost the exact same minutes of the game that suggests the thin air might have played a part like everyone always suggests about Denver. However, that fatigue can be mastered. Hopefully, we take all our home games and just have to figure out the Denver air once in the next two Denver home games.
joemoeschmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:56 AM   #51
GoNugs

GoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
Win or lose I will be glad when this series is over because I never seen so many Nugget bandwagon fans in my life...where were they 3 years ago?...I'm not giving up hope on my Mavs because we where down 0-2 before to the Rockets and came back and won the series in 7 games, Oh and where is Damp at?...Damp wanted to call 6'3 Tony Parker out but hasn't said a thing to the Nuggets in this series, as for Howard I'm done with him.
I do find this funny....where were Nuggets fans 3 years ago? Watching their team get smoked in the first round...by take your pick...The Spurs...The Lakers....the Clippers (yes...the Clippers)...so there hasn't been much of a reason TO be excited about the Nuggets.

Now there is. One of the other posted had the comment....act like you've been there before....well...we haven't...not for a long time.

As for bandwagon...I've been watching/going to Nuggets games since the days of David Thompson & Alex English. I'd say that keeps me off the bandwagon.
GoNugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #52
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyT View Post
Uhmmm. We have our own board.

I assume this is the time when you tell me to go back to posting on my board.

I just want to see what the fans of the opposing team thinks about the series. Other than a handful of posters here I am far from impressed.

well of course you are....

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #53
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Any update on Josh Howard? He's our only chance of making this a series, man I hate him.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:02 AM   #54
Mavsfan2thedeath

Mavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Personally, I think Josh Howard is a pussy when it comes to his ankle injury. I do believe the ankle has an impact, but you truly never know what you're going to get from the guy anyway. He has tremendous talent but not much between the ears. I have a little hope for the guy after the SA series.. But, that can change at the drop of a hat.

YOU try playing basketball at a high level with both ankles badly sprained to the point of surgery. I can't believe someone actually posted this idiotic drivel.
Mavsfan2thedeath is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wat