Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 12-16-2020, 05:25 AM   #1
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future
Default Heat Head challenges

Anyone here into things really hot and spicy? Before I got COVID-19 I got into trying some of the world's hottest hot sauces in preparation of doing some challenges. I did live streams on Twitch, and I am now just finally uploading 2 of them to YouTube. I wasn't too pleased with how my first one went as I had some audio problems.

Note: SHU = Scoville Heat Units

First to prepare for the challenges I have been trying the following hot sauces recently:

Angry Goat Pepper Co. Sacrifice Hot Sauce (50,000 - 250,000 SHU)
Da Bomb Beyond Insanity Hot Sauce (50,000 - 250,000 SHU)
Smack My Ass and Call Me Sally Red Habanero Hot Sauce (50,000 - 250,000 SHU)
Bravado Black Garlic Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce (250,000 - 1,000,000 SHU)
Bumblefoot's Bumblef**ked Hot Sauce (250,000 - 1,000,000 SHU)
Naga Jolokia 10 Hot Sauce (250,000 - 1,000,000 SHU)
Z Nothing Beyond Extremely Hot Sauce (250,000 - 1,000,000 SHU)
Heartbreaking Dawns REAPERCUSSION 7 Pod Primo Hot Sauce (1,000,000 - 1,250,000 SHU)
Hellfire's Fear This! Hot Sauce (1,750,000 - 2,000,000 SHU)
CaJohn's Get Bitten Black Mamba 6 Hot Sauce (1,000,000 - 16,000,000 SHU)

So after building my tolerance with these hot sauces that I would apply from a drop at first to whatever my tolerance was, eventually dousing my wings or whatever I was eating in them, I attempted the following challenges:

Paqui One Chip Challenge 2020 (2,200,000 SHU) (had major audio problems so I may consider redoing this challenge and uploading to YouTube)
Lil' Nitro World's Hottest Gummy Bear (9,000,000 SHU) https://youtu.be/zUnJZAIG82k
The Toe of Satan (9,000,000 SHU) https://youtu.be/gDcu7ZnsBOc

I decided to take these challenges to another level as well. The craziest thing I attempted and accomplished was with "The Toe of Satan."

On the back of the box it reads:

"From the Flamethrower Candy Company comes possibly the hottest candy on the planet! Do you dare attempt to conquer this uniquely shaped sinister lollipop?! Is nothing hot enough for you? The Toe of Satan has been spawned from a devastating 9 million Scoville unit "Hellfire" chili extract, so you know it's going to be hot! Can you survive five whole minutes of intense heat?

(according to chart)

0 minutes: Coward
1 minute: Wimp
2 minutes: Show-Off
3 minutes: Loss of Feeling
4 minutes: Really?
5 minutes: "This is 911 what is your emergency?"

Can you stub out The Toe of Satan?"

Now for my previous challenges I ate the chip and the gummy bear and then had 1 hour of burn before enjoying a glass of milk. I decided for The Toe of Satan to not only keep it in my mouth but to finish the whole thing. The timer started from the point in which I put it in my mouth. After 51 minutes of excruciating pain I finished the damned thing, swallowing every bit of that disgustingly strong cinnamon flavored candy. Then I waited 9 additional minutes to complete an hour before having my glass of milk.

Now once I recover from COVID-19 I plan on attempting the Tube of Terror, which has over 20 of the hottest peanut included in the Death Nut challenge. The challenge is to eat the entire tube of peanuts within 10 minutes and then wait an additional 5 minutes, enduring the heat, before drinking anything. Also this challenge is 13,000,000 SHU.

My goal? I'll finish the tube following the rules of eating no more than 1 or 2 peanuts at a time of the course of 10 minutes. However, I plan on enduring a 50 minute burn before drinking any milk.

Wish me luck!

Also I will include links to the Lil' Nitro and Toe of Satan challenges that I completed for you all to enjoy here once they finish uploading.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 12-16-2020 at 09:39 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote