Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-03-2007, 11:23 AM   #1
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of
Default Shooter

http://www.shootermovie.com/main.html

My movie pantelones are raging for this film. Director of Training Day... and of course starring Marky Mark.

March 16th
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Wahlberg has surprised me..I never thought he'd be much of an actor, but I was wrong. I thoroughly enjoy most of the movies that he's in.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 05:45 PM   #3
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

I have good feeling about this movie. It is going to be big.. probably better than the Bourne series IMO. That is not a huge benchmark but those are very well made movies. I honestly haven't seen Mark in a bad movie since he crossed over into acting. Yes, there are some B-scale movies but none are horendous like you usuially see w/ most actors. Everyone has something they would like to keep in the closet. Well, Mark does now that I think about it....his rap career..haha..
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 12:36 AM   #4
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

His rap career really sucked. He had to prove to everyone that he is a good actor for everyone to start liking him. Well, that is a given that he is a good actor. Just wish he didnt have "rapper" on his resume as that really destroys his image and everything. He was a big hit on the ladies with them washboard abs, but to the males, I dont think so.

I am looking forward to watching this movie. Word is that it's really going to haul a**.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote