Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-01-2006, 01:45 PM   #41
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

So he stepped on him twice? The first time knocking off his helmet, the second actually on his head, correct?
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2006, 01:47 PM   #42
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I saw him step on him twice but the second one it looked like he stepped on his helmet and then his helmet flew off. I don't think he stepped on his head without his helmet on.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:48 PM   #43
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

My correction. He actually did step on his head without his helmet on. He should go without pay a couple of weeks. Something that's easily the worst thing i've seen in recent years on the field.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:49 PM   #44
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

He TOOK Gurode's helmet off, he bent down and used his hands to take it off, then stepped on him twice. WOW.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #45
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Damn. Good ass hit by Burnett. He lit Newman's ass up lol.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #46
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I refine my statement. That mother maybe should be banned from the league until he requests re-instatement.

In fact that appears to be criminal assault.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #47
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate watching Newman field punts. I know deion did it but deion was smarter about not getting hit. If newman gets hurt that's a real bad.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 10-01-2006 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:52 PM   #48
Chicken Diavlo

Chicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really nice

Why would he do that? That's just stupid. His ass shouldn't be allowed on a football field for the rest of the season.
Chicken Diavlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:53 PM   #49
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I gotta ask. First, Sam Hurd breaks up a pass to Jason Witten. Now, Kevin Burnett lays a vicious hit on Terrence Newman. What is going on with the Cowboys? Have we gone colorblind here?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:54 PM   #50
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I hate watching Newman field punts. I know deion did it but deion was smarter about not getting hit. If newman gets hurt that's a real bad.
Yeah, but Newman probably wasn't expecting his own player to light him up.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 10-01-2006, 01:54 PM   #51
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god, we are flat shredding them.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:55 PM   #52
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

MB3!!!!!!!!!!!

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:56 PM   #53
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Offense is looking pretty good, but on the other hand Tennessee is a pretty bad football team.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 10-01-2006, 01:56 PM   #54
dude1394
Guru

Man this is killing my fantasy team wiht drew/glenn...but good grief this is an ass-kicking going on right now.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:57 PM   #55
Chicken Diavlo

Chicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really nice

Tennessee's terrible. Poor VY.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:58 PM   #56
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I refine my statement. That mother maybe should be banned from the league until he requests re-instatement.

In fact that appears to be criminal assault.
I agree completely. That is the most blatant thing I've seen in a long, long time. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's the most blatant thing I've seen since the DET/IND brawl. That was sickening.

A suspension is definitely coming. I hope it's for four games.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:58 PM   #57
dude1394
Guru

Everyone's gotta go through those pains, Vinces' turn.
Old 10-01-2006, 01:58 PM   #58
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

yessss

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:59 PM   #59
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The Titans are a college team.

Tenn should've sent the Volunteers instead.

Wait till next week
Old 10-01-2006, 01:59 PM   #60
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

let bledsoe rest

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:59 PM   #61
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Man this is killing my fantasy team wiht drew/glenn...but good grief this is an ass-kicking going on right now.
One of my teams (in a crazy league with about 6 or 7 WR/RB spots), I started both Barber and Jones today so I'm feeling kind of good.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 10-01-2006, 02:00 PM   #62
dude1394
Guru

Dang Romo's going to replace drew...I need those points man....
Old 10-01-2006, 02:00 PM   #63
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Yeah, but Newman probably wasn't expecting his own player to light him up.

Well to Burnett's credit he was blocking and for whatever reason T-New ran straight into Burnett. I think he lost his balance and next thing he knows he sees a Titan right in front of him so he tried to avoid the tackle but ran into Burnett.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:00 PM   #64
chumdawg
Guru

Vanderjacqui actually got one to the four. Nice.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:02 PM   #65
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Well to Burnett's credit he was blocking and for whatever reason T-New ran straight into Burnett. I think he lost his balance and next thing he knows he sees a Titan right in front of him so he tried to avoid the tackle but ran into Burnett.
Man, it looked to me like Burnett was facing Newman when the hit occurred. I'm not sure how you can really rationalize that for Burnett.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 10-01-2006, 02:03 PM   #66
dude1394
Guru

That's bullcrap...
Old 10-01-2006, 02:09 PM   #67
FINtastic
Diamond Member

It is a little distressing to me that we are letting a Titans offense with a raw rookie QB in Young and little else around him score as much as they have. Although I have to give Young a little bit of credit, he's played fairly well today.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 10-01-2006, 02:09 PM   #68
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

it always happens when chum says we're shredding them
Old 10-01-2006, 02:10 PM   #69
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

ZOMG THROW CHUM TO THE DOGS

Old 10-01-2006, 02:15 PM   #70
FINtastic
Diamond Member

The running game is looking pretty darn good today. I have to give them credit, the running backs have exceeded my expectations so far this year, but some of it may be because the blocking seems to have improved.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 10-01-2006, 02:18 PM   #71
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Keith Vanderhorn comes through!!!

Old 10-01-2006, 02:19 PM   #72
FINtastic
Diamond Member

I don't get Chris Chris Vanderjagt sometimes.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 10-01-2006, 02:20 PM   #73
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
it always happens when chum says we're shredding them
I don't know if you've noticed, but we ARE shredding them. We can pretty much get whatever we want on offense. Right now we are just taking it easy.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:25 PM   #74
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

For a team that sucks the Titans sure are effiecient on 2 point conversions and 4th down attempts.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:32 PM   #75
Chicken Diavlo

Vince, Vince, Vince... what're you doing?
Old 10-01-2006, 02:33 PM   #76
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

crap i friggin missed that play. what happened?
Old 10-01-2006, 02:33 PM   #77
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Well, that makes it official, we're blowing them out. Time for Romo?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 10-01-2006, 02:34 PM   #78
Chicken Diavlo

Vince threw a pick under pressure... returned for a TD.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:37 PM   #79
dude1394
Guru

Damn that roy williams likes to hit people..
Old 10-01-2006, 02:39 PM   #80
Chicken Diavlo

Vince... again. Ouch. Fumble returned to inside the 10.