Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #2561
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

http://blog.newsok.com/thunderrumbli...dirk-nowitzki/

Quote:
If you missed last night’s Thunder-Mavs game, you missed one of the latest moves Kevin Durant has added to his repertoire.
Let’s just say it’s ri-dirk-ulous.

Durant, at times, has been seen drilling on this move after practice throughout training camp and it just so happened that he unveiled it against Dallas in front of the originator himself, Dirk Nowitzki.

“Yeah, he’s the originator,” Durant said laughing. “I stole that from him a little bit. I’m not as good as he is at it. But I’ve been working on it, and it was the perfect time for me to do that with the defender playing the way he was playing. I’m glad I made it. I thought it was going to be an air-ball.”

Durant glanced over at the Dallas bench as he trotted back on D. He shot a sly smile at Nowitzki, who did not play but was dressed in warm-ups on the Mavs bench.

“I kind of gave a wink to Dirk because, like I said, I stole that from him, man,” Durant said. “He’s such a great basket-maker at that shot and he does it on every type of play, going to the middle, baseline. I’m just trying to perfect it a little bit like he has. It’s going to take me a long time but I’m working on it.”

Durant said he likes the move because it can be nearly impossible to block, especially at his size with his length. The shot, Durant said, also can bait opponents into fouling as they attempt to defend it. Durant added that he is not against breaking out the one-legged fadeaway in regular season games.

“I’m not afraid to use it,” Durant said. “People might think that’s an easy shot to make but it’s tough. You got to get the right arch on the ball and you got to make a strong shot. I’ve been working on it all summer. Hopefully I make more than I miss.”
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 12-20-2011 at 08:58 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2011, 09:29 AM   #2562
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery - much respect.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:51 PM   #2563
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery - much respect.
True.but like a copy it is not as bright and sharp as the original.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 12-20-2011, 11:10 PM   #2564
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I think Dirk's one-footed fadeaway jump shot should be patented and given a proper name, like:

Dirk shot
Dirk's fadeaway
Dirk's way
the Dirk
the Unguardable

other suggestions?
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:18 AM   #2565
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
I think Dirk's one-footed fadeaway jump shot should be patented and given a proper name, like:

Dirk shot
Dirk's fadeaway
Dirk's way
the Dirk
the Unguardable

other suggestions?
Of those, "the Dirk" may sound boring/simple, but it fits the best, considering the definition of the word. Or you could make it German... "Der Dolch"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dirk
Old 12-21-2011, 01:41 AM   #2566
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
Of those, "the Dirk" may sound boring/simple, but it fits the best, considering the definition of the word. Or you could make it German... "Der Dolch"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dirk
the Dirk Dagger
Old 12-21-2011, 10:26 AM   #2567
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
the Dirk Dagger
the Dagger Dagger?
Old 12-23-2011, 04:40 AM   #2568
twelli
Diamond Member

No one picks Dirk. Great, I love it. Will make it even sweeter if he does it again.

http://espn.go.com/nba/preview2011/s...er-predictions

Same goes for Derrick Rose. How can no one pick him?
Old 12-23-2011, 06:00 AM   #2569
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No one picks Dirk. Great, I love it. Will make it even sweeter if he does it again.

http://espn.go.com/nba/preview2011/s...er-predictions

Same goes for Derrick Rose. How can no one pick him?
Because Rose never deserved it? Everytime he shot like 10-28, 8-24 and so on...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 04:21 PM   #2570
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

There is a new ING DirkBa Spot up.
Old 12-27-2011, 11:46 AM   #2571
dude1394
Guru

The dirkster continues to lead by example.

2. Are the Mavs out of shape?: As Nowitzki said, the Mavs look old, slow and out of shape. When Carlisle was asked point-blank if his team is as out of shape as it looks, he answered: "I hope not," and then said, "conditioning is a factor." But, why? Well, the Mavs' starting lineup (when Vince Carter is in it) is 34 years old and their top two reserves are 34 and 32. This is an old team. Nowitzki has been running sprints at the end of practices, a ritual typically reserved for low-minute players. Maybe they figured the lockout would last until at least January. Whatever the reason, the time is now to get up to speed or else the Mavs will dig themselves an early hole.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #2572
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Finally someone figured it (Dirk's overall -unselfish- impact on D rebounding) out.

http://asubstituteforwar.com/2011/08...al-rebounding/

Quote:
Corey Maggette appears to get in the way of teammates by selfishly stopping the ball, Dirk Nowitzki appears to help teammates greatly by drawing defenders out of the paint.

Quote:
thus despite being credited with the rebound, they are giving their team no additional value on the play. Thus the defensive rebound on this play is a misleading stat. On the other hand, if a player like Dirk Nowitzki shuts down his opposing PF’s bid to grab a rebound by boxing out and the ball is going towards him, but at the last moment a horizontally moving teammate grabs it, the player who grabbed it gets the rebounding credit, but it’s likely Dirk who deserved it.
Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki seems as good a choice as any for a vertical rebounder, at a legitimate 7 feet and not as much need to move around when the rebounds come....I do suspect that vertical rebounding is more valuable than horizontal rebounding and that the key to great team rebounding is denial of offensive rebounds, rather than creating defensive rebounding
It is an area, where Dirk is once again totally underrated by guys like Hollinger nad co..

Last edited by markus1234; 12-29-2011 at 01:50 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:09 PM   #2573
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
swish41 Dirk Nowitzki
My 2012 pledge: work hard, shoot til it burns, be a leader & defend our title!
Happy new year to the Dirkster!

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.

Last edited by Skywalker; 12-31-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:31 PM   #2574
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

+Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #2575
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

We are so lucky to have a person like Dirk represent this city.
Old 01-01-2012, 01:36 AM   #2576
dude1394
Guru

I love the dirkster but this seems like a Nike promo.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #2577
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nowitzki made a 10-foot, stepback jumper at 7:40 of the second quarter for his 8,000th career basket. He's fourth among active players (behind Kobe Bryant, Kevin Garnett and Tim Duncan) and 31st on the NBA career list.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320102006

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-03-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:26 PM   #2578
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Did Dirk get to his 8,000th point faster (not age -but- less games played) than the other guys?

Maybe not Kobe, but I'm sure it was faster than KG.

This sourced from Mike Fisher at db.com:
Dirk didn’t even know he was so close to a milestone, poking fun at himself afterwards by saying, “I wasn’t [aware], and that’s a lot of jump shots -- probably two layups out of 8,000.''

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 01-03-2012 at 03:16 PM.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #2579
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Love it. Anyone know where I can get that shirt?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:18 PM   #2580
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13 View Post
There is a Nike store at north park where you can make your own shirt. I was thinking of a I'm that dude shirt.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:02 PM   #2581
dude1394
Guru

Interview with the dirkster.. Th Q&a

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/feature...html#notfeelin
Old 01-03-2012, 10:11 PM   #2582
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Interview with the dirkster.. Th Q&a

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/feature...html#notfeelin
Dirk echoing the consensus regarding Lamar.

"Me: What is his demeanor like right now?

DN: I think he wants to play well, but maybe he's stressing a little bit too much now, too. I think the one shot he came in off (the bench) and shot the first couple of shots right away. I think he's forcing a little bit too much right now, coming into a new situation. I think he needs to relax a little bit. I think he's got some veteran guys around him. So if we just share the ball like we did last year, he's going to get plenty of opportunities. 'Cause me and Jet (Jason Terry), and some of the guys attract a lot of attention. So he's got to use that space, and use his driving ability to get to the basket some, post some, and he's going to shoot some. Just play an all-around good game. But he's just got to relax and play with us."
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #2583
dude1394
Guru

Funny from dirks interview. Gatorade cooler... Gatorade sounds like a good nickname for Lamar.

DN: Well, it kind of didn't look good there at all when Tyson left, and J.J. left, but then I think we did some nice moves. I think the Lamar move came out of nowhere. I don't think nobody saw that coming. We got Lamar basically for a Gatorade cooler, or a trade exception -- I don't even know what that is. So I think that was another great move by Mark and Donnie (Nelson, the Mavs' general manager). At least we got some players who are experienced, and want to win, and want to play off each other. So we're trying to keep that going, what we started last year. But it's going to be a tough year.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #2584
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Dramatic reading, great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrdG3kEhBCA
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #2585
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiEj8...ature=youtu.be

From the Media day via @SkinWade
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #2586
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Does ANYONE know what the heck he is doing here? I wish he had put on mahinmis glasses again. But those are pretty funny.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #2587
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

It's something they're doing as in-game entertainment. They had one with Brian Cardinal at one of the other home games.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:52 PM   #2588
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I want this shirt so bad.

I don't live near a Nike store either so i'm out of luck.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #2589
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-09-2012, 02:11 PM   #2590
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13 View Post
Even available in Germany.
I just odered it here.
http://www.shoes4hoops.de/ON-COURT-B...-010::367.html

Last edited by Lestat_1795; 01-09-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 03:56 PM   #2591
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

only XXL????
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #2592
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.amazon.de/NIKE-NOWITZKI-L...6143483&sr=8-1

http://www.snipesshop.de/nike-nowitz...k-p-57276.html

http://www.ebay.de/itm/NIKE-DIRK-NOW...-/220896966731

just ask for US shipping sure there might be a possibility
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:40 PM   #2593
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffViggiano View Post
only XXL????
seems, like I got the last one in XL
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #2594
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

i need Medium size
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:53 PM   #2595
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Nowinski. Ugh. Dirk should have brought a jersey " Ack 2012 " instead of "Barack 23"

Last edited by GermanDunk; 01-09-2012 at 06:54 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 03:31 PM   #2596
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk revving it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26R27B1a2-g

Is he the man or is he the man?

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #2597
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

lol... Dirk's crank it up was more for a cruiser.. or maybe a segway.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #2598
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk went 12-15 for 48 points in a playoff game.

Kobe went 18-31 for 48 points in a regular season game. (last night)

Twice as many shots, same amount of points lol.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 08:43 PM   #2599
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Video: Dirk Nowitzki is tall, friendly

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...221730490.html
Old 01-13-2012, 12:17 PM   #2600
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer