Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-07-2003, 10:19 PM   #1
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road
Default Doc's has a new addition to his family

I got an email from doc saying that his wife gave birth thursday to his third son.

That is so great!
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2003, 10:42 PM   #2
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of
Default RE:Doc has a new addition to his family

DOC!! I'm so excited!!! That's the greatest news! Thank you so much for sharing your beatiful news!!

*jumping up and down*

[img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img] Congradulations Doc, from the very bottom of my heart!! [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]

I'm so happy for you and Mrs. Doc and your 2 older sons.

Yes, you certainly will be busier in the days ahead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2003, 10:43 PM   #3
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: smile_at_me10
Yes, you certainly will be busier in the days ahead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Which is the primary reason he hasn't been and won't be posting here much for the next few months.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 10:49 PM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Doc has a new addition to his family

Congratulations Doc....

This has to be the year of the boy... for the board at least. As far as I know Bomber, you and I all had boys.

I might be wrong about Bombers kiddo, but at least a majority are boys!

21 years from now the NBA will be taken by storm by the d-m.com offspring! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2003, 11:12 PM   #5
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Which is the primary reason he hasn't been and won't be posting here much for the next few months.
Hmm he needs to get his priorities straight. Dallas-mavs posting comes over Family, friends, and Work. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 11:49 PM   #6
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Congratulations Doc....

This has to be the year of the boy... for the board at least. As far as I know Bomber, you and I all had boys.

I might be wrong about Bombers kiddo, but at least a majority are boys!

21 years from now the NBA will be taken by storm by the d-m.com offspring! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yep, Bomber had a boy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Dooby and KG both had boys too. We haven't had a girl here yet! I wonder how long our trend will continue?

Boys are great, but someone's got to have a girl!
Old 11-08-2003, 12:02 AM   #7
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

You know smiles.... I have this theory that my wife says I'm crazy for believing but I keep getting proven right. I think that one calendar year the majority of children being born will be boys, then the next year it will be girls.

She laughs whenever yet again we have friends that have a boy in a boy year, or a girl in a girl year.

So what I am trying to say is.... just wait until next year. It is a girl year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2003, 12:36 AM   #8
Smiles
Diamond Member

U2, I'm always up for good theory! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We should map the past years and see if we can come up with a way to predict what years will be boy years and which will be girl years.

Anyone expecting children next year?

3 boys aught to keep Doc busy, so someone else needs to step up for next year. I don't know about ya'll keeping it a secret until the last minute. We want to know all along, if you don't mind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Share the joy.
Old 11-08-2003, 12:41 AM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
U2, I'm always up for good theory! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We should map the past years and see if we can come up with a way to predict what years will be boy years and which will be girl years.

Anyone expecting children next year?

3 boys aught to keep Doc busy, so someone else needs to step up for next year. I don't know about ya'll keeping it a secret until the last minute. We want to know all along, if you don't mind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Share the joy.
Now you need to realize that it doesn't mean EVERY baby born next year will be a girl, just the majority. Odd years, boy. Even years, girl. I have a sub-amendment attached to that theory (although it has not been approved yet and signed off on) that when you have a leap year it changes the order of the sex for the year. So after the next leap year, evens will be boys and odds girls. But there is much study to be done to find in favor/out of favor with that particular theory.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2003, 01:52 AM   #10
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Hmmmm wonder what Doc was up to in February? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Congrats on the new addition. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2003, 02:12 AM   #11
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Cograts to you Doc. That´s way cool.

I´m really happy for you.

To have kids is probably the best thing that can happen to you in life.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 12:04 PM   #12
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Doc.

May he give you as much trouble as you have given. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2003, 04:17 PM   #13
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Doc, that's absolutely great.
Old 11-08-2003, 07:48 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Doc
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 07:58 PM   #15
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

congratulations! I bet he's a chip off the ol' block! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

i was so happy to hear your little angle came into
this world safely... i'm so excited for you both.
can't really say how i think he looks like b/c i don't
know how either of you look like but i will say he
is a beautiful little baby boy... i wish you all the
happiness you deserve.

Doc, enjoy your son from head to toe, and i'm sure
you will be his hero throughout his life.

take care, may god bless you all and give that
gorgeous baby a kiss from me!!

l,
n#41

[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 08:07 PM   #16
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

Good job!

Congrats.
Old 11-08-2003, 08:16 PM   #17
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

This is great news! Congrats to Doc and family! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Just one baby??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 11:47 AM   #18
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

congrats to doc! that's awesome! and you named him "Quincy Carter Drbio" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2003, 11:58 AM   #19
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Nice work Doc, congrats

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 02:47 PM   #20
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
congrats to doc! that's awesome! and you named him "Quincy Carter Drbio" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You'll burn in hell, BBL.

You should've started a poll to see what members thought was the most likely name and included "Quincy" and "Carter" as choices.

On a sincere note.........Congrats, Doc.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 03:43 PM   #21
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

if i was atrue poll starter, i would have to set it up with only one option...