Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-03-2003, 12:19 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dad Joke of the Week contest

If you don't know what a dad joke is..well, just send a PM to ask me.
Basically, all you have to do is submit any joke that you think is a 'dad joke' and we can vote on them on Monday morning from 8 til noon or so.

No prizes or anything..we can simply keep up with who has the worst/best dad jokes.

If you have any you'd like to submit, just send me a PM with the dad joke and the thread that it is in..plus, who said it, of course...

Like I said, on Monday, I'll create a poll for everyone to vote as to which joke is the best/worst dad joke.

If you have anything you'd like to add or suggest, feel free to do so.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2003, 12:32 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dad Joke of the Week contest

We can keep a running total of who 'wins' the most of the weekly contests. After LRB gets a double digit lead, we'll disqualify him for a couple of weeks.
Old 11-03-2003, 12:56 PM   #3
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-03-2003, 12:58 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

OK, I'll start...

Why is Phil Jackson responsible for the California fires not being put out sooner?

Because he didn't allow Kobe and Shaq to continue their pissing contest.
Old 11-03-2003, 01:05 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

not how it works..
just find someone throwing out a joke in any random thread and then PM it to me.
I'll submit the contestants next monday.

It's not throw in your worst/best dad jokes in this thread..
these are just random dad jokes in random threads inthe normal every day life of d-m.com

edit - thank you for the PM's..keep them coming
Old 11-03-2003, 01:27 PM   #6
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dad Joke of the Week contest

best dad joke of all time, albeit accidental. (and this is paraphrasing)

"who is missy eliott? is she the woman from the GLAD commercials? is guess she's kind of cute"
Old 11-03-2003, 04:17 PM   #7
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

I submit this from U2Sarajevo as a candidate for Dad Joke of the Week:

From his posting in the Cowboys Second Half Prediction Thread:
Quote:
Miami Dolphins - Thanksgiving Day..... I would hate to think we would lose on Thanksgiving Day, that always makes the Turkey taste fowl (dad joke?) - W
Yes, it is a dad joke U2, congratulatiobns. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2003, 12:30 PM   #8
signoftimes

signoftimes is on a distinguished road

***bump***

Are you creating a poll murph? I want to see who has the norm sense of humor on this board.

signoftimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 12:31 PM   #9
signoftimes

signoftimes is on a distinguished road

edit-double post

signoftimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 12:31 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

the dad joke of the week contest is in a 'pending' mode right now..there's more than enough entrants though.

we'll see if it's a possibility for starting it next week.