Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2014, 04:37 PM   #1
day1

day1 has a spectacular aura aboutday1 has a spectacular aura aboutday1 has a spectacular aura about
Default Lakers embarrassment

I was looking at how the West has dominated the East this year. I made a spreadsheet showing how each team did against the other conference. A couple of interesting things came out:

1. The West as a whole has won 63.3% of its games against the East.

2. The ninth place team in the West (Memphis) has won 68.4% of its games against the East, which very nearly puts them in second place in the East (Miami is slightly ahead, at 68.8%). But the ninth place team in the East (Detroit) has only won 20% of its games against the West, which would put them dead last in the West, well behind Sacramento at 29.4%.

3. The worst team in the West (Sacramento) has won 43% of its games against the East. On the other hand, the worst team in the East (Milwaukee) has only won 4.7% of its games against the West (1 game).

So, obviously, I was curious as to which West team suffered the ultimate embarrassment of losing to the lowly Bucks. It turns out it was the Lakers, AT HOME!!!

Would it be wrong of me to share this with Laker fans on one of their message boards?