Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 11-15-2004, 10:23 AM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Carville: The egg si on my face

Give him credit...the guy is a stand up dude....wacky, but a stand up dude......

THE yolk's on Clinton political guru James Carville — who shocked everyone on "Meet the Press" yesterday morning by smashing a raw egg on his head.

The Point?

To dramatize the fact that he had egg on his face after wrongly predicting that Democrat John Kerry was going to win the presidential election.

"Meet the Press" host Tim Russert and Republican strategist Mary Matalin, who is Carville's wife, jumped out of the way to keep from being drenched by the flying egg white.

Carville — known as the Ragin' Cajun for his fiery partisanship — predicted Kerry would get 52 percent of the vote and President Bush 47 percent.

That projection was really scrambled because, in the end, the final tally turned out to be eggs-actly the opposite of the eventual vote tally.

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2004, 11:19 AM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Carville: The egg is on my face

What a freak. I hope he gets salmonella.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 11:53 AM   #3
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Carville: The egg is on my face

First a trash can and now an egg.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 12:08 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Carville: The egg is on my face

He's entertainment. A complete and total wack job....but he is fun to watch.

Remember, he was once Clintoon's most trusted advisor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 12:17 PM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Carville: The egg is on my face

The guy is absolutely brilliant at what he does. You don't have to like him, but man, you have to respect him.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote