Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-01-2008, 11:04 AM   #121
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I would have enjoyed this more if the guy who plays Hurley could actually act.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #122
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

whoa! thoughts/questions:

1. so we know who the 6 are.
2. last nights episode was obviously set before last seasons finale (jack - much happier- told hurley "i'm thinking about growing a beard.")
3. jack pulling the trigger was the highlight of the show.
4. i think the eye in the window belonged to richard.
5. who is the black guy who visited hurley in the asylum?
6. any thoughts on who this new group of people is?
7. i loved the way the show started with the pile of fruit infront of the truck with a painting of an ocean on it- then hurley busting through in a camaro- pretty genius.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:26 AM   #123
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

also- did anybody else notice the drawing of the island of the boat, island, and shark on the chalkboard- in the background when hurley and the black guy were talking in the asylum?
Old 02-01-2008, 11:59 AM   #124
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

we know who all 6 are? do we?

and yes, the beard line was put in to make it clear that this was before jack's flash foward from last season.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:27 PM   #125
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
we know who all 6 are? do we?

and yes, the beard line was put in to make it clear that this was before jack's flash foward from last season.
check page 3 of this thread.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #126
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

oh, is it in the spoiler? i didn't read that. and won't.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:36 PM   #127
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=XERXES]whoa! thoughts/questions:

Quote:
1. so we know who the 6 are.
- Only if you read spoilers? (I know)

Quote:
2. last nights episode was obviously set before last seasons finale (jack - much happier- told hurley "i'm thinking about growing a beard.")
- What can we say about the time line? Hurley asked Jack if the reporters were still bothering him. I got the feeling like they had been back for a while, but not that long. Maybe less than a year?

- How long will it take Jack to looking happy about things last night, to "Through the Looking Glass" beard crazy? It seems like they're really leaving everyone on the island for quite a long time

Quote:
3. jack pulling the trigger was the highlight of the show.
4. i think the eye in the window belonged to richard.
-I think it was supposed to be Jacob?

Quote:
5. who is the black guy who visited hurley in the asylum?
- Was it the smoke monster prodding Hurley to make him feel guilty, to get them to come back? Or was it an actual person belonging to one of these groups that is looking for the island? Part of Bens group/Mittelos bio science?

Quote:
also- did anybody else notice the drawing of the island of the boat, island, and shark on the chalkboard- in the background when hurley and the black guy were talking in the asylum?
I read somewhere else today, that it was reminiscent of the mural on the inside of the hatch, but I don't really see the similarities.

Also, someone pointed out that there was a guy standing far beyond Charlie, in the outside scene, that was staring at Hurley; So hurley's crazy friend was probably not looking at Charlie.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #128
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

I assumed the eye was Locke. That's why he was there, and I think that after leaving, Jacob might be the first place that he would go. Richard supposedly doesn't know where Jacob is. Plus I think it looked like Locke's eye.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:26 PM   #129
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I also assumed the eyes in the window where Locke's.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 03:33 PM   #130
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by Flacolaco; 02-01-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:19 PM   #131
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Does Matthew Abaddon freak the hell out of anyone else?
Old 02-02-2008, 08:24 PM   #132
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

wasn't he Elllllliiiiiiiiooooooot?

edit: nevermind on further review

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 02-02-2008 at 08:26 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:13 PM   #133
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Also, someone pointed out that there was a guy standing far beyond Charlie, in the outside scene, that was staring at Hurley; So hurley's crazy friend was probably not looking at Charlie.
I interpreted that as the crazy friend was imaginary too.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:54 PM   #134
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Locke's eye...remember that he and Jake are tight now...as Locke as apparently replaced Ben as Jacob's bff.

great episode..I agree that the guy who places Hugo is only good when he is playing very "Hurley" type emotions...but overall he was good in this one..."never say never, dude" was pretty well done.

"I'm doing what I always do, Kate.....surviving"....dang that was a great line perfectly delivered.

great, great episode, but we needed more Sawyer and Desmond

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:03 AM   #135
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reminder:

http://lostpedia.com/wiki/The_Orchid

This is interesting, and they released it in the summer (the video.

Basically, there's one bunny, and then the same bunny appears while it's also somewhere else at the same time. There's a sort of duality effect, or maybe it's the same bunny? Time travel? wormholes?

Either way, this is Lindelof and Cuse's way of telling us "getting ready for some crazy sci-fi arse sh%t in season 4"
its this kinda stuff that makes LOST my favorite tv drama of all time.

that video is insane.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-03-2008, 12:06 AM   #136
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
loved Ben's line about how if jack didn't mind, he'd like to go with John. great delivery.

yeah, it was definitely "christian shepherd" in the chair - whose eye was it that popped into the window?
Ben, Sawyer, and Locke are each so well acted that I constantly find myself wishing Jack would shut up and they would grab more screen time...when any of those three are talking...the show gets no better.

Old 02-03-2008, 12:08 AM   #137
sike
The Preacha

yes, it was obviously Christian Shepherd in the chair...assuming that Jacob has for whatever reason chosen to assume his corpse or somesuch...

but it has to be a reason beyond freaking Jack out...Jacob must has a grander reason for it...or you would think he would assume a different from in front of Locke (who obviously would not be freaked out by Jack's dad being there)...or did Jacob assume C.S. because his body was around?

Old 02-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #138
sike
The Preacha

StackAttack...how do you know this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

Juliet does not get off, the six that do are Jack, Kate, Sayid, Jin, Sun, and Hurley.

Old 02-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #139
sike
The Preacha

Exclamation

Quote:
just figured this needed to be reposted....great grab, flaco

Old 02-03-2008, 03:53 AM   #140
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
yes, it was obviously Christian Shepherd in the chair...assuming that Jacob has for whatever reason chosen to assume his corpse or somesuch...

but it has to be a reason beyond freaking Jack out...Jacob must has a grander reason for it...or you would think he would assume a different from in front of Locke (who obviously would not be freaked out by Jack's dad being there)...or did Jacob assume C.S. because his body was around?
We have seen several LOST characters encounter 'ghosts" or visions

Jack - his dad
Hurley - Dave
Eko - Yemi
Locke - Walt (/)

To name a few.

but, Christian Shepard, is the first one that I can think of, that is viewed by someone who had never seem them before (that we know of). As far as we know, Hurley never met Christian Shepard.....so, hey....that's the island then, it's not just hurleys imagination, right?
Old 02-03-2008, 09:19 AM   #141
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Yeah, that's the first time someone has seen someone they have never met (as far as we know).

I think you can add young Ben and his mom to the little list you made.

Going back to the acting thing, sike. In the recap episode, they showed the Sawyer/locke's dad scene again briefly. Got to thinking about how that was such a well-acted scene.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:44 AM   #142
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
StackAttack...how do you know this?
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/.

I got a little desperate towards the end of the hiatus, heh.

For those of you who have yet to see the new promo for next week's episode (not the same as the one that aired right after the episode):

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...new-promo.html

Spoiler-free, I promise, nothing but a harmless commercial. Interesting. Looks like Ben gets the shit beaten out of him yet AGAIN.

That picture's in the promo for a fraction of a second, basically confirming that it's once again a flash-forward.

And to add to Flaco's list, Kate's horse and Sayid's cat probably count as well.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/article/urn...NeSHOhv7GAo9EF

It looks like the strike's coming to an end. Maybe we get more than 8 episodes this season after all!

Last edited by StackAttack; 02-03-2008 at 10:55 AM.
StackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:00 PM   #143
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Yeah, lot's of good news on the strike front, but I wonder if it's too late.

I wonder if ABC would consider the other 8 episodes for the fall.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:49 AM   #144
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

I'll bet that if the strike ends, we'll get the other 8 in the fall. I can definitely see that happening. That way, they get their full season in this year. That way they don't try to sell a DVD set with only 8 episodes.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #145
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

seriously Stack Attack just get the f*** out of this thread if you're gonna do nothing but post your f***ing spoilers that only you care about

go somewhere else with that s*** and let the rest of us enjoy the f***ing show like it's supposed to be enjoyed
Old 02-04-2008, 12:34 PM   #146
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

i have no problem with spoilers as long as they are clearly marked. Some people like to read them.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 02-04-2008 at 12:34 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:41 PM   #147
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

In that case.... VERY MILD SPOILER

I read that Locke is going to ask Ben specifically, "What is the black smoke monster?"

I imagine that question will not get answered. Or it will get answered in Ben speak...i.e. "You know what the monster is, John" or "Why don't you ask Jacob, John?"
Old 02-04-2008, 01:36 PM   #148
XERXES
Diamond Member

did anybody see the oceanic air commercial during the premier of eli stone??
Old 02-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #149
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERXES
did anybody see the oceanic air commercial during the premier of eli stone??
Yeah, I saw it. I hadn't really been playing the Find 815.com game, but I had been following along on lostpedia.com. The commercial was a tie-in to the game.

The whole point of the game was to illustrate how what Naomi said was true....they did (seemingly) find flight 815 in the Sunda Trench. (Which btw, is the Indian Ocean, a really really long way from where the island supposedly is)

I assume the Orchid station video (http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/Orchid), might have something to do with them finding that plane. Or maybe that's what they want us to think.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:29 PM   #150
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

but, Christian Shepard, is the first one that I can think of, that is viewed by someone who had never seem them before (that we know of). As far as we know, Hurley never met Christian Shepard.....so, hey....that's the island then, it's not just hurleys imagination, right?
thanks for saying what I just said...

Old 02-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #151
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

Going back to the acting thing, sike. In the recap episode, they showed the Sawyer/locke's dad scene again briefly. Got to thinking about how that was such a well-acted scene.
I know...those are two guys who have a strangle hold on their respective characters...and I'd add the guy that plays Ben to that list as well. Whenever they speak, good acting is happening.

Old 02-05-2008, 12:30 AM   #152
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I am disappointed by the lack of LOST discussion. I finally get caught up in the LOST madness that certain people around here convinced me to join in on, there's more stuff to discuss than ever before, and this thread is quiet...
Old 02-05-2008, 09:34 AM   #153
StackAttack
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx
seriously Stack Attack just get the f*** out of this thread if you're gonna do nothing but post your f***ing spoilers that only you care about

go somewhere else with that s*** and let the rest of us enjoy the f***ing show like it's supposed to be enjoyed
...I've posted two things that could be thought of as spoilers. One was marked with around 50 lines of the word "SPOILER" and the other is a link with "lost spoilers" in the URL.

Also, in regards to the strike, I'd heard that if the strike was not over by the last day of January, it would be impossible to produce the rest of the season. Though the other 8 in the fall may be possible, I guess.

Last edited by StackAttack; 02-05-2008 at 09:35 AM.
StackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:36 AM   #154
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am disappointed by the lack of LOST discussion. I finally get caught up in the LOST madness that certain people around here convinced me to join in on, there's more stuff to discuss than ever before, and this thread is quiet...
I don't come in here anymore because I avoid spoilers like the plague. I do sincerely appreciate the people that post the spoiler warnings, but not all do. And that is what I am staying away from.
Old 02-05-2008, 09:39 AM   #155
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

True....I try to only post "spoilers" like "The next episode is _____ centric" or something. Not really spoilers, IMO.

Ok, NO MORE SPOILERs people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's stunting discussion.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:04 AM   #156
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'm still puzzling over why naomi went from not speaking english when she was injured to speaking english with a manchester accent in subsequent episodes.

when somebody explains that to me i'll rejoin the discussion.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:48 AM   #157
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
i'm still puzzling over why naomi went from not speaking english when she was injured to speaking english with a manchester accent in subsequent episodes.

when somebody explains that to me i'll rejoin the discussion.
I don't think that's true..... I don't recall her not speaking English.

Can anyone else corroborate?
Old 02-05-2008, 10:53 AM   #158
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

She muttered in Portuguese to eye-patch guy "I am not alone"

I thought she was speaking other languages because she was delirious...once she got better she spoke english.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:02 PM   #159
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I don't think that's true..... I don't recall her not speaking English.

Can anyone else corroborate?
alex is dumb?...there does that fix the situation

Old 02-05-2008, 12:04 PM   #160
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I don't come in here anymore because I avoid spoilers like the plague. I do sincerely appreciate the people that post the spoiler warnings, but not all do. And that is what I am staying away from.
just don't read spoilers, dummy....you can always see them coming a mile away...Jack dies in the 7th of the new episodes.....whoops!!!!

hahahaha