Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-24-2005, 07:32 PM   #1
dirk41nowitzki

dirk41nowitzki is on a distinguished road
Default so-called experts

So much for picking Mavs, Suns, Sonics, Bulls, and Wizards so low and T-Wolves, Pistons, Nuggets, Jazz so high.
I know some of these teams are a little surprising, but all these so-called "experts" just take the credit when they get something right and hide behind their computers when they are way off. I still remember them bashing the Mavs have no chance at the title (might not even make the playoffs) and saying the Nuggets, Jazz, Rockets are the new contenders along with the T-Wolves and Spurs, and then saying the Suns and Sonics are the worst teams in the West. Screw them.

http://dallas-mavs.com/forums/messag...threadid=19862
http://dallas-mavs.com/forums/messag...threadid=19827
Old 01-24-2005, 09:17 PM   #2
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all
Default RE:so-called experts

Every 30 seconds I think about the idiot KERR saying that the Mavs would miss the playoffs.