Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2006, 07:57 PM   #10
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
For some reason I see the Wizards wanting to play a role in the upcoming offseason. They have some very solid pieces (Arenas, Jamison, Butler, Daniels, Jeffries, Haywood) but they haven't been very successful in the playoffs over the past few years. I'm entirely just tossing this out there (dunno about salaries) but Arenas + Jeffries for KG? Arenas + someone for KG...Gilbert has really impressed me this year with his play and with his attitude and his talent seems wasted in Washington unless they do something drastic. Then again who knows when you've got a guy like Thomas sitting in a GM chair. Frye + Francis + Crawford...Rose + Francis + Frye...

Looking at the Knicks roster makes me kind of sick...
Why would they trade for KG if they want playoff success? KG can't bring that, don't kid yourself. KG only made it out of the first round once when his team was STACKED.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote