Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-16-2005, 03:40 AM   #1
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default Fantastic 4

Just got back from seeing it.

Overall, it was a decent movie. Couple problems though. First, they probably could've got a better cast. There was only one person who had a real good individual performance, Julian McMahom. Secondly, the writer tried to do too much. He tried to make it a Comedy/Drama/Action instead of just Drama/Action, like most other comic book movies. Third, and this kind of goes with the second point, there's no target audience. They tried to target adult and children, which usually doesn't work in Hollywood.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2005, 05:14 AM   #2
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Fantastic 4

Haven't seen it yet. Don't really have a strong desire too, either. The comic characters I grew up loving were X-Men, Spiderman, and most of all Batman. Incidently, those ended up being the best comic-based movies (of course in Batman's case I'm referring to Batman Begins; not the previous two crappy movies) I never cared for the Hulk, the Punisher, Daredevil, Spawn, or Catwoman, and wouldn't you know, they all ended up being lousy movies. I can't say I expect the Fantastic 4 to be much different.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 11:37 AM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

It's not good. Don't waste your time seeing it at the movies.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 12:29 PM   #4
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default RE: Fantastic 4

Bad movie....DON'T see it.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 08:15 PM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Fantastic 4

I could say a lot of the same things about Willy Wonka. A couple of good cast-members (the kid and his family), a weak story that was all over the place, special effects that were pretty but didnt make the movie good, an unclear point, comedy/drama that just didnt mesh and sometimes fell short, and overrall just a bad movie.

My real quarrel with WW, is that it just missed the point of the book. I absolutely loved the two books that WW drew from.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 11:01 AM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, WW is making alot of money, getting really good overall critical reviews, and solid reviews from people that have seen the movie... I suppose maybe the story and cast is just a little bit better than what you're leading us to believe....
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 02:39 AM   #7
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I would watch it for Jessica Alba alone.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 01:57 PM   #8
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+trailer&hl=en

Just thought some of you comic book fans would want to see this. Trailer for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 12:46 AM   #9
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Jessica Alba should be outlawed.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:52 AM   #10
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...+trailer&hl=en

Just thought some of you comic book fans would want to see this. Trailer for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer.
cool. too bad the fantastic 4 have to be in this movie.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:24 AM   #11
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

an entire chase scene in a trailer.... ?

could it be worse than the last one?

and Nemesis.... what exactly do you have against this?

Old 12-30-2006, 11:54 AM   #12
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
an entire chase scene in a trailer.... ?

could it be worse than the last one?

and Nemesis.... what exactly do you have against this?

i think he means that she looks so good, it ought to be illegal.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:17 PM   #13
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

that makes more sense
Old 02-11-2007, 02:22 AM   #14
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

here's a high res version of the trailer. I never saw the first, but this definitely has me at least kind of wanting to see the second. pretty bad-ass trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fa...fer/large.html
Old 02-11-2007, 02:53 AM   #15
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Yeah....silver surfer dude looks pretty badass.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:23 AM   #16
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
Yeah....silver surfer dude looks pretty badass.
silver surfer is one of the coolest and most powerful comic book characters out there.(excluding guys like galactus, darkseid, thanos, and doomsday) I really just hope they dont end up ridiculously depowering him. He was always one of my favorite characters and I will be REALLY pissed if he ends up fighting the F4 and losing. Theres just no possible way. Which leads to the question. Are they going to try to show galactus in a live action movie???? That seems like a really hard thing to do.

Sidenote if you are against jessica alba, i am against you.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 10:39 AM   #17
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

that quick shot where he stops on a dime and grabs the torch by the neck is pretty sweet.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:54 PM   #18
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
that quick shot where he stops on a dime and grabs the torch by the neck is pretty sweet.
yeah it is. What will be interesting will be to see if they go the route of Doc Doom stealing his powers. Thats the only plotline i can see them doing that wont drive every comic book reader absolutely nuts. Its either that or him fighting galactus which would be nightmare to create(though if they did it right, it would be AMAZING) like i said, if he ends up fighting the F4 and losing somehow i will be REALLY pissed.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:41 PM   #19
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
yeah it is. What will be interesting will be to see if they go the route of Doc Doom stealing his powers. Thats the only plotline i can see them doing that wont drive every comic book reader absolutely nuts. Its either that or him fighting galactus which would be nightmare to create(though if they did it right, it would be AMAZING) like i said, if he ends up fighting the F4 and losing somehow i will be REALLY pissed.
I read somewhere (yahoo movies I think) that this one is a lead up to a third movie with Galacticus.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:18 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
indeed. the Torch would be dead in a sec if SS so desired...

don't mess with the power cosmic.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:20 PM   #21
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
indeed. the Torch would be dead in a sec if SS so desired...

don't mess with the power cosmic.
exactly. anyone with the power cosmic goes beyond superhero/villain. they are essentially gods(because they can bring the dead back to life and such) then again all of the power cosmic wielders in the universe have nothing on ion (i was always a big green lantern fan)
Old 02-12-2007, 06:36 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
exactly. anyone with the power cosmic goes beyond superhero/villain. they are essentially gods(because they can bring the dead back to life and such) then again all of the power cosmic wielders in the universe have nothing on ion (i was always a big green lantern fan)
you would be!...sheesh a guy's who's weakness is yellow!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-12-2007, 06:45 PM   #23
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
you would be!...sheesh a guy's who's weakness is yellow!
Ion had no weakness He is the most powerful character in the history of comic books. He was as far as i recall the only being that was ever truly omnipotent in a comic book(guys like thanos and darkseid and galactus and such were supposed to be but they lost fights) Plus even when he goes back to being a semi regular green lantern he still has no weakness against yellow. yes i am/was a comic book nerd.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:47 PM   #24
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Ion had no weakness He is the most powerful character in the history of comic books. He was as far as i recall the only being that was ever truly omnipotent in a comic book(guys like thanos and darkseid and galactus and such were supposed to be but they lost fights) Plus even when he goes back to being a semi regular green lantern he still has no weakness against yellow. yes i am/was a comic book nerd.
that is cool...I never got into DC comics...but I'm sorry sir, any list of omnipotent characters that finds itself without the Beyonder...is not list worth discussing

I was unaware about the ion/green lantern character's power over yellow....how did he differ from other lanterns in this way?

Last edited by sike; 02-12-2007 at 06:47 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:01 PM   #25
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
that is cool...I never got into DC comics...but I'm sorry sir, any list of omnipotent characters that finds itself without the Beyonder...is not list worth discussing

I was unaware about the ion/green lantern character's power over yellow....how did he differ from other lanterns in this way?
This is what i remember of the story(its been a few years since i read it all the way through actually next time i head home i will read the stories again)

Actually though it didnt matter, ALL of the green lanterns would have lost the weakness to yellow for a little bit but since he had killed them and destroyed the battery it didnt matter. The weakness came from a parasitic alien named Paralax that fed on fear. He had been imprisoned in the green lantern battery and since he was yellow thats what caused the imperfection in the battery and the subsequent weakness of GLs to yellow. He escaped and bonded with Hal Jordan to form essentially an evil GL named Parallax.(this was actually a rewrite because at first jordan just went nuts when coast city was destroyed but since that pissed alot of GL fans off they had to fix it and they did by making this parasite responsible for it.

Well since the parasite was no longer ther, the weakness to yellow was removed however parallax was essentially omnipotent himself which caused problems. Kyle rayner(the new GL and the one who replaced Jordan) fought parrallax with the help of some guys that it turned out he had created from pure imagination without even knowing it. They fought for a long time until finally a "sun eater" came to the earths sun and essentially ate the sun. The superheros on earth couldnt do much which was really hurt because superman was quickly losing his powers. However since this rewrite was done to honor jordan, he sacrificed himself to relight the sun with his ridiculous powers. It worked and again parrallax was released. Anyway Kyle rayner saw that there was a green spot in the sun(the leftover powers of parrallax and realized that if he didnt absorb them some supervillain(cant remember the name) would. He absorbed all of the powers becoming the ridiculously overpowered Ion. He made multiple copies of himself in order to live out his life as a comic book writer and also perform multiple hero duties throughout the universe. However he couldnt sleep which caused him some issues that he didnt like. He went back to Oa, recharged the battery and created some new guardians of the universe so that the green lantern corp could be reinstated. He modified his ring first. It will always come back to him if he is ever separated from it. It is not weak against yellow and it can never completely run out of power. He continued in this manner as an essentially normal green lantern until he gained more power again later by absorbing the starfire or something like that. BTW he is also the only green lantern that can make people and shapes without the green tint.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 02-12-2007 at 07:02 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 07:04 PM   #26
Five-ofan
Guru

actually here is probably a better way to see what happened. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_L...:_Power_of_Ion
Old 02-12-2007, 08:25 PM   #27
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wasn't Adam Warlock omnipotent as well? When he had the Infinity Gauntlet.

Last edited by rmacomic; 02-12-2007 at 08:26 PM.
rmacomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:42 PM   #28
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
Wasn't Adam Warlock omnipotent as well? When he had the Infinity Gauntlet.
yeah basically. all of those people were ridiculously powerful but none of them could match ion. hell superman had to tell ion to stop beating everyone because it was making the other superheroes bored and giving them self esteem issues.

edit-by the way the infinity gauntlet is overrated. as powerful as it supposedly makes you, both thanos and warlock lost it...

Last edited by Five-ofan; 02-12-2007 at 09:04 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:16 PM   #29
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Thor baby.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:49 PM   #30
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
yeah basically. all of those people were ridiculously powerful but none of them could match ion. hell superman had to tell ion to stop beating everyone because it was making the other superheroes bored and giving them self esteem issues.

edit-by the way the infinity gauntlet is overrated. as powerful as it supposedly makes you, both thanos and warlock lost it...
still...the Beyonder was the man/being.

and just for the record, the infinity gaunlet is my favorite inter-character series of all time. Thor and Silver Surfer are pretty dang well represented...plus Captian America has just about the coolest few frames in any comic ever in that series.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:03 AM   #31
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
still...the Beyonder was the man/being.

and just for the record, the infinity gaunlet is my favorite inter-character series of all time. Thor and Silver Surfer are pretty dang well represented...plus Captian America has just about the coolest few frames in any comic ever in that series.
the beyonder was awesome but kyle rayner/ion was cooler because of his imagination. Have you ever seen the JLU cartoon that was on recently or just the regular justice league before that? (im just using the cartoon as an example not a big deal either way) well in it, John stewart doesnt ever do anything with his ring but just shoot laser beams and make bubbles around himself/the team to protect himself. That is the exact opposite of what rayner did. Rayner was a comic book artist before becoming the green lantern(and strill afterwards too) which gave him a great ideal of all superheros and stuff. He would make a green batman or superman or one of his original cartoon characters to fight for him or a trex or something like that. It was cool. The infinity gauntlet was great, i agree about that i just ment the power of the thing itself. The beyonder was a beast but none of the marvel characters are ever as powerful as the dc characters because thats just the way the companies decided to make them. For instance he was weakened if he spent prolonged periods of time in this dimension right?

BTW if we are gonna mention all powerful people, franklin richards was darn near invincible himself.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:00 PM   #32
sike
The Preacha

good stuff...

Old 02-15-2007, 03:07 AM   #33
Five-ofan
Guru

btw the green lantern in my sig is kyle rayner when hes just a green a lantern and not ion.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:02 AM   #34
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

wow, did this thread ever take a turn into geekdom
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote