Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-02-2006, 08:55 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Man glued to toilet seat????

Wal-Mart Worker Finds Man Glued to Toilet

SALISBURY, Md.

A 20-year-old was found by a Wal-Mart employee in the bathroom Sunday night after he sat down and was glued to the toilet seat.

The man, whose name was not released by police, was taken to the hospital late Sunday night, said Lt. Cheryl Rantz of the Salisbury Police Department.

"The man had gone into the bathroom and sat down," she said. "He was banging on the wall when the employee came in."

Rantz said the man was treated and released.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2006, 09:20 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe sike actually made national news. How embarrasing.
Old 05-02-2006, 09:40 PM   #3
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Wow, what a loser.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 03:22 AM   #4
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

so, who glued him, how was he glued?

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 08:20 AM   #5
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I heard about pranks like this being pulled all the time on the news and two things come to my mind:

1. When people visit a public commode, do they just plop down without checking if the seat is dirty or clean?

2. Pranksters who are caught pulling this kind of crap ought to be glued to the seat themseleves and be put on public display. Some people just have no moral bearings.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:00 AM   #6
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

edit...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9911744/

A dude sued Home Depot in a similar situation.

Last edited by ocelot_ark; 05-03-2006 at 09:01 AM.
ocelot_ark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:31 AM   #7
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping

1. When people visit a public commode, do they just plop down without checking if the seat is dirty or clean?
Yeah, I don't get that one either... if I'm about to use a friggin public toilet, I make damn sure that there's nothing out of the ordinary resting on the seat (ass matter is no laughing matter)... maybe it was an extreme urgency case, kind of like in van wilder when the snobby guy grabs the trash can... either way, all I can say to the people that do this (and fall for it) is - "urine idiot"! [boo]
Old 05-03-2006, 10:29 AM   #8
Drbio
Banned

And this raises the age old debate......

Hover or Cover?
Old 05-03-2006, 10:37 AM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio

Hover or Cover?
Dang it that's funny.
Old 05-03-2006, 11:44 AM   #10
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio

Hover or Cover?
That reminds me of this old adage.......

If you sprinkle when you tinkle
Please be sweet and lift the seat

Old 05-03-2006, 11:47 AM   #11
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliente
That reminds me of this old adage.......

If you sprinkle when you tinkle
Please be sweet and lift the seat

I always heard it like this:
If you sprinkle when you tinkle be a sweetie and wipe the seatie.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:25 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

You think TP would have helped? I always use at least 3-4 small runners of the stuff on the seat before I go
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 01:52 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

I am learning a lot of new facts about some of members today.

Old 05-03-2006, 11:45 PM   #14
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
You think TP would have helped? I always use at least 3-4 small runners of the stuff on the seat before I go
Wow, TMI!

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote