Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 03-24-2012, 12:41 AM   #121
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I know somebody with asperger and they certainly don't lash out like Cadbane... Socially awkward and limited in interests, yes - but not bold, vain, arrogant, aggressive or overcompensating.

Cadbane sounds more like a roid-rager or coke head than someone with a mild case of autism. His thoughts are far too structured and his opinions are unflinching - that's the exact opposite of how autism works...

Your bit isn't funny or clever.
I agree, there's nothing funny about it really. It's quite a sad case. People with aspergers like him don't understand empathy. To him, he actually thought his apology was sincere, but to the rest of us non-aspies it seemed absurd. He's a savant when it comes to basketball though. You can believe it or not, doesn't make any difference to me.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:49 AM   #122
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
I agree, there's nothing funny about it really. It's quite a sad case. People with aspergers like him don't understand empathy. To him, he actually thought his apology was sincere, but to the rest of us non-aspies it seemed absurd. He's a savant when it comes to basketball though. You can believe it or not, doesn't make any difference to me.
I don't believe you, nor is he a "basketball savant" - the guy has been plenty wrong when it comes to his hot basketball opinions.

And just because he's delusional, doesn't mean it's proof of AS (especially since his constantly aggressive behavior completely contradicts the symptoms of autism)... His giant ego and sociopathic behavior are more than enough reason for him to think that his "apology" was sincere - he was angry, not confused.

F*ck off with this poor excuse for bad behavior - I'm not buying what you're selling.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 12:59 AM   #123
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

He seems pretty unstable in his recent tweets. He's making ambiguous threats and sounding very egomaniacal in the process.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:05 AM   #124
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Characterized by at least 3 of the following:
1) Callous unconcern for the feelings of others
2) Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations.
3) Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them.
4) Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression.
5) Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment.
6) Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for their antisocial behavior.
Well you managed to accurately identify every key trait of my ex.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:09 AM   #125
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post

2) Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations.

3) Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships, though having no difficulty in establishing them.

4) Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression.

5) Incapacity to experience guilt or to profit from experience, particularly punishment.

6) Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for their antisocial behavior.
So you only get to have two of these? I would be worried, but I don't think these rules are meant to apply to me.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:30 AM   #126
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I arrived late to this party, but I did laugh out loud when I went to the twitter page and it says "This Account Has Been Suspended". Epic.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 03-24-2012 at 05:30 AM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:20 AM   #127
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

F*ck off
REPORTED.

go re-read the OP. I expect this kind of hostility from someone like Cadbane, but not from you. You're better than that.

Last edited by xrobx; 03-24-2012 at 08:41 AM.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:23 AM   #128
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
I'd say he's got at least 5 of those...

http://www.autism-help.org/comorbid-...ersonality.htm

Last edited by xrobx; 03-24-2012 at 07:39 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:41 AM   #129
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Since we're talking health and head stuffs, let's not further harm the Asians and their physical and mental health by reintroducing racism to these now-peaceful grounds.

We've already lost horse. How many more must be needlessly sacrificed before we learn?

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #130
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
REPORTED.

go re-read the OP. I expect this kind of hostility from someone like Cadbane, but not from you. You're better than that.
"The community standards say censoring in general is ok" - yeah, just read it.

Oh, you were trying to bait me? Good luck with that... Maybe you'll "get" me once I start hurling racial slurs at you.

And have fun defending a bigot like Cadbane - I'm sure it'll be good for your image.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 09:20 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #131
Underdog

"Being an asshole" might be contagious, but it certainly isn't a disease - I'm sure as hell not going to sit here and let people pretend like Cadbane is some kind of a tragic figure who deserves our sympathy when he's proven to be nothing but a common internet bully...

Maybe he has mental problems, but I don't see how that forgives his behavior - the results are the same regardless of the motivation... Unless we're giving Hitler a pass for being clinically bi-polar?? (yes, I just compared Cadbane to Hitler - Godwin's Law FTW!)

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 09:13 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:23 AM   #132
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
"The community standards say censoring in general is ok" - yeah, just read it.

Oh, you were trying to bait me? Good luck with that... Maybe you'll "get" me once I start hurling racial slurs at you.

And have fun defending a bigot like Cadbane - I'm sure it'll be good for your image.
"Also, let's try to tone down the personal attacks. I understand people are a little on edge, but if you can't find a way to post consistently without continually tearing people down then you're probably going to be asked to stop."

1. YOU were the one trying to bait ME with your unprovoked insult. Now you're just mad that it backfired.

2. I'm not in any way condoning what he said. He didn't even know the guy was Asian(is he?), but still, it was wrong and I think deep down he knows that.

3. I don't care about a messageboard "image", I work for a living
Old 03-24-2012, 09:27 AM   #133
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard that said elsewhere - "he didn't know he was Asian". To me, that makes no difference at all. Anyone that uses "gook" as a go-to insult has issues, whether the intended target is Asian or not.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:31 AM   #134
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
I've heard that said elsewhere - "he didn't know he was Asian". To me, that makes no difference at all. Anyone that uses "gook" as a go-to insult has issues, whether the intended target is Asian or not.
I agree with what you're saying. He told me he said it because the guy was a Lin-fan... I mean you saw the "Chink in the Armor" ESPN headline... With Lin I guess people started thinking they could take it a little farther than what's usually acceptable and anti-asian slurs have really increased in all NBA discussion with the emergence of Lin. Not saying it's right, just an observance.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #135
Underdog

Quote:
"Also, let's try to tone down the personal attacks. I understand people are a little on edge, but if you can't find a way to post consistently without continually tearing people down then you're probably going to be asked to stop."

1. YOU were the one trying to bait ME with your unprovoked insult. Now you're just mad that it backfired.

2. I'm not in any way condoning what he said. He didn't even know the guy was Asian(is he?), but still, it was wrong and I think deep down he knows that.

3. I don't care about a messageboard "image", I work for a living
1. I'm not trying to bait you into anything... I don't want you kicked from this board - you haven't done anything ban-worthy (although defending Cadbane at this point is fairly pathetic...)

2. Rabbitproof doesn't have to be Asian for the words "stupid fucking gook" to be racist. And Cadbane is only "sorry" because he doesn't want to be kicked from this site - his "apology" to Rabbit was proof enough that any implied remorse is 100% self-motivated.

3. It's not about your internet image - it's about who you are as a person... Why are you championing a bigot and trying to make excuses for a guy who spends more time fighting with people than talking about basketball? Do you really think this lame asperger's excuse is going to un-ban him? Oh, and I work for a living too - what does that have to do with anything? (unless that was a sideways personal attack, like the ones you're accusing me of?)

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 09:39 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #136
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree with what you're saying. He told me he said it because the guy was a Lin-fan... I mean you saw the "Chink in the Armor" ESPN headline... With Lin I guess people started thinking they could take it a little farther than what's usually acceptable and anti-asian slurs have really increased in all NBA discussion with the emergence of Lin. Not saying it's right, just an observance.
The "Chink in the Armor" headline got someone fired from their real job. Cad got fired from this board. Works for me.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #137
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Do you really think this lame asperger's excuse is going to un-ban him?[/B]
He's a friend of mine and I'm just trying to help people understand what's going on inside his head. Maybe it's best if he is banned, that's not up to me and not really the point. The Mavs and this message board are pretty much his life, I'm sure you'll agree with me on that. And believe it or not and as big of an a-hole he seems, he actually considers you guys his friends
Old 03-24-2012, 09:41 AM   #138
Underdog

Quote:
Sounds more like an excuse than an "observance" (observation?)

"Everyone else is a bigot, so Cadbane can't be wrong" - yeah, nice try...

Old 03-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #139
Underdog

Quote:
He's a friend of mine and I'm just trying to help people understand what's going on inside his head. Maybe it's best if he is banned, that's not up to me and not really the point. The Mavs and this message board are pretty much his life, I'm sure you'll agree with me on that. And believe it or not and as big of an a-hole he seems, he actually considers you guys his friends
No.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:54 AM   #140
xrobx
Diamond Member

I'm going to go ahead and move on from this topic because I feel like I've said what I needed to and I realized beforehand that this might villainize me but I genuinely feel bad for the kid, I can't help it. Sorry to anyone I may have angered. I'm ready to get back to talking about basketball.

Edit: one last note, I personally advised him that he should move on and try to find another message board and a more accepting community, but of course he wasn't hearing it.

Last edited by xrobx; 03-24-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:59 AM   #141
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Good effing riddance. We have no obligation to be accepting of total a-holes.

I personally don't give a crap what issues he has, he's not a victim. I'd like to forget about his existence as quickly as possible.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #142
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

How do you even get suspended from Twitter?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #143
Underdog

Quote:
I'd say he's got at least 5 of those...

http://www.autism-help.org/comorbid-...ersonality.htm
That's a link to ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER on the autism website, not the same thing as autism (but it is exactly what I said he showed symptoms of in the post you quoted...)

Here's autism:

Quote:
* Stereotypy is apparently purposeless movement, such as hand flapping, head rolling, or body rocking.

* Compulsive behavior is intended and appears to follow rules, such as arranging objects in a certain way.

* Sameness is resistance to change; for example, insisting that the furniture not be moved or refusing to be interrupted.

* Ritualistic behavior involves the performance of daily activities the same way each time, such as an unvarying menu or dressing ritual. This is closely associated with sameness and an independent validation has suggested combining the two factors.

* Restricted behavior is limited in focus, interest, or activity, such as preoccupation with a single television program.

* Self-injury includes movements that injure or can injure the person, such as biting oneself.

So, yeah, he's a sociopath, not autistic (but thanks for dragging autistic people through the mud in defense of a bully...)

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:15 AM   #144
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
That's a link to ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER on the autism website, not the same thing as autism (but it is exactly what I said he showed symptoms of in the post you quoted...)

Here's autism:

So, yeah, he's a sociopath, not autistic (but thanks for dragging autistic people through the mud in defense of a bully...)
It's part of the autism spectrum.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:16 AM   #145
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Quote:
Edit: one last note, I personally advised him that he should move on and try to find another message board and a more accepting community, but of course he wasn't hearing it.
I take offense to this. A more accepting board doesn't exist. This board has been far more accepting of his (and others') behavior than a lot I have seen. Honestly, he's lucky he's lasted this long.

It's great that you're his friend. It's great that you feel sorry for him. Then you can help him. We have no obligation to him. Sorry if that sounds cold, but it's true. You can't antagonize people 24/7 then expect them to suddenly have your back.

The board has standards. There is no footnote that says "oh, but if you have a mental disorder, disregard all of the above". The mods can't get into that level with the posters.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:20 AM   #146
Underdog

Quote:
It's part of the autism spectrum.
No, it's something that can be confused with autism if you don't know what you're looking for.

Drop it, because you don't know what you're talking about and you're starting to piss me off. I know what autism is firsthand and I'm not going to let you use it as an excuse for a sociopath like Cadbane - it's insulting to autistic people.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:21 AM   #147
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
No, it's something that can be confused with autism if you don't know what you're looking for.

Drop it, because you don't know what you're talking about and you're starting to piss me off. I know what autism is firsthand and I'm not going to let you use it as an excuse for a sociopath like Cadbane - it's insulting to autistic people.
You should call and tell his doctor.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:27 AM   #148
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
I take offense to this. A more accepting board doesn't exist. This board has been far more accepting of his (and others') behavior than a lot I have seen. Honestly, he's lucky he's lasted this long.

It's great that you're his friend. It's great that you feel sorry for him. Then you can help him. We have no obligation to him. Sorry if that sounds cold, but it's true. You can't antagonize people 24/7 then expect them to suddenly have your back.

The board has standards. There is no footnote that says "oh, but if you have a mental disorder, disregard all of the above". The mods can't get into that level with the posters.
That's all true, and I certainly understand! That's life.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #149
Underdog

Quote:
You should call and tell his doctor.
Have YOU talked to his doctor??

Are you sure he isn't feeding you a line of bullsh!t (assuming that you aren't feeding me a line of bullsh!t)? Because autism and sociopathy are very different things...

Although, a sociopath WOULD lie about having autism if there was something to gain from it. That's how sociopathy works - sociopaths are excellent manipulators of the weak-minded.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:32 AM   #150
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Have YOU talked to his doctor?

Are you sure he isn't feeding you a line of bullsh!t (assuming that you aren't feeding me a line of bullsh!t)? Because autism and sociopathy are very different things...

Although, a sociopath WOULD lie about having autism if there was something to gain from it. That's how sociopathy works - sociopaths are excellent manipulators of the weak-minded.
I mean.... I guess it's possible? I'm not about to call him out on it. Cad may be a lot of things but a liar isn't one of them. But I guess you never know for sure...
Old 03-24-2012, 10:34 AM   #151
Underdog

Quote:
I mean.... I guess it's possible? I'm not about to call him out on it. Cad may be a lot of things but a liar isn't one of them. But I guess you never know for sure...
Are you kidding me?

Lying is secondhand nature for Cadbane - he's always backpedaling and changing his story once he's been caught. Go read the Jeremy Lin thread again...

EDIT: you know what, I'm suddenly not mad at you... I wouldn't say that I pity you, but I definitely think if anybody around here is a victim, that it's you. Sociopaths are very convincing and charismatic people - even the best of us can get swept up in their lies.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 10:40 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:45 AM   #152
xrobx
Diamond Member

I can't help it... I'm a bleeding heart.

But I will take your thoughts into consideration. Take care, everybody.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:53 AM   #153
Underdog

Quote:
I can't help it... I'm a bleeding heart.

But I will take your thoughts into consideration. Take care, everybody.
Well, at least your motivations are pure - sorry if I was a dick to you, I lacked full comprehension of where you were coming from and that's on me... I should have taken the time to understand you better before I reacted.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:04 AM   #154
xrobx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Well, at least your motivations are pure - sorry if I was a dick to you, I lacked full comprehension of where you were coming from and that's on me... I should have taken the time to understand you better before I reacted.
It's okay man, I know things get heated on here sometimes but I know you're a good dude
Old 03-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #155
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know.. we've already had one horribly unfortunate incident a few years back involving a member of this forum.. maybe we should listen to xrob
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #156
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

xrobx, can you provide a little supporting evidence that you know CadBane in real life? For instance, how old is he, where does he live, how do you know him, and what's his name?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:28 PM   #157
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

OK - so now he's on twitter saying that xrobx is wrong and that it's libel to say he's autistic (which xrobx is the only one to say, apparently from cad himself). Also libel to say he's a sociopath. Well, we just listed traits... if the shoe fits...

Too much drama for me. I blocked him. Of course he'll probably create another account.

At any rate, though, he is either reading this forum or having someone relay info to him.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:09 PM   #158
Underdog

Quote:
OK - so now he's on twitter saying that xrobx is wrong and that it's libel to say he's autistic (which xrobx is the only one to say, apparently from cad himself). Also libel to say he's a sociopath.
To prove libel in a court of law:

1) a person must prove that the statement was false [he'd have to visit a shrink and they'd have to sign off on him not being a sociopath...]

2) a person must prove that the statement caused harm [he'd have to produce actual evidence of damages - like if a celebrity loses millions of dollars because of something that someone said about them...]

3) a person must prove that the statement was made without adequate research into the truthfulness of the statement [I have 3 years of data on Cadbane via D-M.com, Your Honor...]

And even if he could prove all three, he seems to be forgetting that he's using an ALIAS on this site, so nothing said here could be construed as libel because none of us know who the hell he actually is...

Looney tunes!

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #159
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Oh yeah the claim of libel is absurd - just relaying info. Also thought it was interesting that he's saying the autism part is libel and that's apparently what he told xrobx. This is so ridiculous.
Old 03-24-2012, 04:24 PM   #160
Underdog

Quote:
Oh yeah the claim of libel is absurd - just relaying info. Also thought it was interesting that he's saying the autism part is libel and that's apparently what he told xrobx. This is so ridiculous.
Cadbane is definitely giving Doc Bio a run for his money...

Tags
#freecadbane, cad dun got the banhammer, cad is whack, cad's gone. hallelujah!, cadbanned (again), departure of the quack!, eintracht, free cadbane, i say you he dead..., off the island, strike a million and one