Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-01-2002, 11:02 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to issue an apology to RCF. With David's assistance, I have realized that RCF has problems. It must be difficult life to have to resort to starting verbal wars and bragging about who you know on the net. If this is your lone happiness, I should allow him to have it. We should allow him to have it.
Heaven knows it must be difficult. Put yourself in his position. He was probably born to a poor family and was unable to make friends. He probably spent all of his life trying his hardest to just fit in so he developed stories to tell people to try to impress them. This has obviously carried over to the current situation on this board.

Guys, he simply wants us to look up to him that he can help and erase that childhood issues that he had. Heaven knows he must have a serious inferiority complex.

RCF, I am willing to stay off of your back so that you can realize (if only in your mind) your dream of being the most important person in a social setting (even if that setting is on the net).

RCF, I am sorry and I hope that this apology can set things straight between us. Growing up, I saw troubled youths such as yourself. I know that it is difficult. I have seen many that turned out like you, and I know that the next step can be tragic. Therefore, I propose that this board helps to act as a support group for your emotional troubles and instabilities.

sincerely yours

Smurph

p.s. And Rob, I realize that this is what you were trying to do. I know that you were simply just trying to help the poor fella out. I apologize for not seeing this sooner.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links