Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-19-2004, 04:43 PM   #1
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default Steve Nash vs. Steve Francis who is the better PG?

OK this is the thread to post Steve Francis vs. Steve Nash comments. Please don't clutter up other thread with this argument.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:50 PM   #2
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Steve Nash vs. Steve Francis who is the better PG?

You have setup this question for failure! Had you asked "Which is the better player?" Then and ONLY then would this question have been fair!!!

Nash is probably the best point guard in the NBA next to Kidd! And that is not a certainty!
Old 01-19-2004, 04:50 PM   #3
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

As i said in the last thread, Nash has much more basketball intellegence. He also has playoff experience. I'll take that anyday over someone who can get 6rebs and 2stls a game.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 04:51 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Steve Nash vs. Steve Francis who is the better PG?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Male22Dan
You have setup this question for failure! Had you asked "Which is the better player?" Then and ONLY then would this question have been fair!!!

Nash is probably the best point guard in the NBA next to Kidd! And that is not a certainty!
You can do another poll about who is the better player or which one would you chose 1st for your team. But I'm talking about which is the better PG, and IMO it's hands down Nash. Francis is really a two with some very good ball handling and passing skills for a two.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:51 PM   #5
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

good point Dan. Until Franchise shows that he can consistently make those around him better, he'll just be a human highlight reel.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:52 PM   #6
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road

The only thing Steve Francis does better imo is rebound... and I don't even know if that is accurate. IF Nash wanted to pad his rebounding stats I am sure he could do that very easily.

If Nash wanted to be more of a scorer than a true point guard I am positive he could do that as well. HE could probably do it as well as any point guard in the league but he chooses to make his team better which gives them a better chance of winning games.. especially with all the talent on the Mavs team.
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 04:52 PM   #7
stevie_franchise3

stevie_franchise3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Male22Dan

Male22,

You are correct. he should have asked who is the better player. I have already stated that Nash is the better pure point guard. Be back, gotta run some errands before the game tonight.
People should boo until the Mavs start playing with heart. If they are trying but not living up to potential then they shouldnt be booing. If they are playing heartless basketball people should be booing. ......as stated by EricaLubarsky
stevie_franchise3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 04:58 PM   #8
LRB
Guru

By grndmstr_c

Quote:
Oh, give me a break. You were citing statistics to try and argue that there wasn't much of a divide between Nash and Francis as PG's, irrespective of your uncharacteristically wise concession that Nash is a better PG.

I had to dig hard to find stats that support my argument, did I? Uh, assists, assists per 48, and assist to TO ratio are hardly digging. But, if your namesake shares your misguided opinion about the obscurity of those statistics I guess that goes a long way to explaining why he's such a bad point guard.

Talk all you want about Dallas' shooters and uptempo style of play. Fact is, Nash is getting better than 8 assists per game in only 33 minutes despite not having a go to low-post player, and in spite of the fact that Dallas' shooters have been off for much of the year. It also doesn't change the fact that Steve Francis, who plays on the same team with a 7'5" guy with offensive skills, would have to play 57 mpg to average as many assists as Steve Nash does in only 33 minutes. Of course, he'd also be committing just under 5.5 TO's in that amount of time, but I guess since he's the "better all around player", we won't hold that against him.
Old 01-19-2004, 04:58 PM   #9
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

"And BTW Francis is willing to be team player. That is why his scoring is down this year."

No, his scoring is down because he's shooting worse than 40% from the field and only 30.5% from three.
Old 01-19-2004, 05:01 PM   #10
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Aw hell...this isn't even a contest.

If I'd known Nash was going to be ahead 13 to freakin' 0, I'd have thrown a sympathy vote for Francis.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 05:01 PM   #11
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding being a better scorer, Nash would blow ANY point guard out of the water in scoring averages if he were on a team that forced him to do all of the shooting, (or even be the seond option)! Nash, (with this year being an exception - though his averages are rising), is a GREAT pure shooter that can hit a running J, three pointers, and free throws better than just about anyone! He is also fearless regarding attaking the lane and could easily penetrate and score if he werent so inclined to pass!
Old 01-19-2004, 05:09 PM   #12
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road

In the playoffs last season Steve Nash had a better 3 point fg% than the "supposed best shooter in history -- Peja Stojakavic".
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 05:12 PM   #13
LRB
Guru

Francis is the most athletic. Francis is the better defender. Francis is the better rebounder.

Nash is better at making others on his team better. Nash is the better passer. Nash has better court vision. Nash is the better shooter. And most important Nash is more likely to help your team have success than Francis IMO.
Old 01-19-2004, 05:15 PM   #14
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care whether you phrase it as better point guard OR better player -- the result is the same.

Nash is the far superior shooter from the field, three point range, and the line. Nash is a much more efficient scorer. Nash is the better passer and takes much better care of the ball.

Francis is a better rebounder and I guess arguably a better defender (he gets a lot more steals), but neither of them would be confused with a really good defender, and the difference in rebounding doesn't make up for all the areas where Nash is superior.

Old 01-19-2004, 05:21 PM   #15
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Well KG, I said ONLY then would it be FAIR! When stated that way, you cant argue it at least being close!!!
Old 01-19-2004, 05:45 PM   #16
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

One other thing I failed to mention. Nash has made the third team All-NBA the last two seasons. Francis has never cracked the team. When he does, perhaps this argument becomes a bit more legitimate.

Old 01-19-2004, 05:46 PM   #17
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Francis is a better scorer and defender while Nash is the better ball handler and distributor. As a PG... running a play and passing the ball are the most important traits. Therefore Nash is the better PG.

Does anyome doubt that Yao Ming would be much, much better if he plays with Nash instead of Francis?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 05:51 PM   #18
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Francis may score more points; that doesn't make him the better scorer. Look at the PPS numbers, either for this year or for their respective careers. Nash is clearly the more efficient scorer. If Nash were on a team where he took the same number of shots Francis took, he'd score more points. That makes him the better scorer, IMO.

Old 01-19-2004, 05:59 PM   #19
LRB
Guru

Looks like someone gave Francis a charity vote.

BTW great point KG on Nash making 3rd team All-NBA while Francis has yet to make it.
Old 01-19-2004, 06:24 PM   #20
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Since they are both pgs the one that is the better pg is the better player. That is Nash hands down. IMO a good way to measure a pg is how well the offense runs with him in the game. This is why earliere this year even when Best had a good assist/To ration I didnt think he was playing well because the offense bogged down with him in the game. The Mavs offense is far superior to the Rockets. Also Francis is an idiot. Anyone who would say that a team sucked(the mavs) after every game they played when his team got swept by the team he was saying sucked is an idiot.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 07:32 PM   #21
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

The best way to find out myself who is better PG -or player- was answering the question, which one would you prefer playing with the Mavs, Francis or Nash?

It wasn't hard.

What about a poll choosing from Nash and Kidd?

Old 01-19-2004, 07:36 PM   #22
harsh euro barge

harsh euro barge will become famous soon enoughharsh euro barge will become famous soon enough

Every Rockets fan that I know ABSOLUTELY HATES Steve Francis and wants him traded....

I think that speaks for itself
harsh euro barge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 07:37 PM   #23
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

As soon as francis's IQ gets above the freezing point of water, I'll vote for him.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 07:54 PM   #24
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
As soon as francis's IQ gets above the freezing point of water, I'll vote for him.
Centigrade or Farenheit?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 08:06 PM   #25
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Steve Nash

Ranks #3 in the NBA in Assists Per Game(8.2)
Ranks #3 in the NBA in Free-Throw Percentage(0.901)
Ranks #4 in the NBA in Assists(310.0)
Ranks #10 in the NBA in Assists Per Turnover(3.01)
Ranks #4 in the NBA in Triple-doubles(1.0)
Ranks #2 in the NBA in Assists Per 48 Minutes(11.7)

Steve Francis

Ranks #13 in the NBA in Assists Per Game(5.8)
Ranks #11 in the NBA in Minutes Per Game(39.5)
Ranks #10 in the NBA in Minutes Played(1542.0)
Ranks #18 in the NBA in Free Throw Attempts(211.0)
Ranks #13 in the NBA in Assists(227.0)
Ranks #3 in the NBA in Total Turnovers(149.0)
Ranks #4 in the NBA in Turnovers Per Game(3.82)
Ranks #8 in the NBA in Turnovers Per 48 Minutes(4.64)

The choice is clear
Old 01-19-2004, 08:11 PM   #26
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

It won't be to little frannie however.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-19-2004, 08:40 PM   #27
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: harsh euro barge
Every Rockets fan that I know ABSOLUTELY HATES Steve Francis and wants him traded....

I think that speaks for itself
Yes indeed. This is true. My father is a die hard Rockets fan and he is always complaining how Francis makes dumb mistakes in crunch time and that he just isn't very smart.

Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 08:41 PM   #28
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

36-1. Close poll.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 08:55 PM   #29
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

This poll COULD have been a bit closer last year...but Franchise is rapidly proving that he doesn't make his guys better. That's been made VERY clear after the Rox added Yao.

When you look at PG's, Nash and Kidd do THAT so much better. No contest really. Hell even Cassell does that better than Franchise...Really good player...but really half assed as a PG....

Yao would be MUCH better off playing with Nash. I'll take a PG who can play O pretty well AND who makes his teammates better...I'll take guys like Nash and Kidd over guys like Franchise and Starbury every day of the week.

Old 01-19-2004, 09:03 PM   #30
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
Centigrade or Farenheit?
Doesn't really matter since he can't top either one.
Old 01-19-2004, 09:38 PM   #31
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

imo, nash...by miles..he is willing to give up the points to rack up assists and help the team win

francis still wants to play his one on one game and score 30 a night(shooting 40%)....the day he sees the light and starts passing the ball to yao ming and making sure ming gets 20 shots, i may reconsider
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 09:48 PM   #32
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

How do you define athleticism? I believe both are amazing with certain aspects of athleticism. Francis is a good leaper and amazingly quick. Nash has great hand-eye co-ordination as well as eye-foot. Perhaps because Nash cannot jump out of the guy, he is not considered nearly as athletic. However, that is only if you ignore other important aspects of athleticism that aren't mearsured simply by how high someone jumps.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 09:56 PM   #33
dude1394
Guru

Jason Williams:

Ranks #7 in the NBA in Assists Per Game(6.8)
Ranks #18 in the NBA in Assists(203.0)
Ranks #4 in the NBA in Assists Per Turnover(3.69)

Steve Francis

Ranks #13 in the NBA in Assists Per Game(5.8)
Ranks #13 in the NBA in Assists(227.0)
Ranks #3 in the NBA in Total Turnovers(149.0)
Ranks #4 in the NBA in Turnovers Per Game(3.82)
Ranks #8 in the NBA in Turnovers Per 48 Minutes(4.64)

Looks like Jason Williams gives him a run for his money as well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2004, 10:56 PM   #34
dude1394
Guru

Well where is sillie stevie, since they have just dropped into a tie with denver and are close to being out of the playoffs.
Old 01-19-2004, 11:56 PM   #35
Chiwas
Guru

You buried -after killed- Francis with those statistics.

Next poll, please.

Old 01-20-2004, 05:05 AM   #36
Shaq Attack2

Shaq Attack2 is on a distinguished road

Nash. You should be publicly hung if you think otherwise.
Shaq Attack2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 07:48 AM   #37
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Nash is a far better PG,but Francis is a better SG,and an all-around player.
Nash is one of the best players to activate A team in the league,probably after Kidd,but Francis is a better scorer,and defender.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 09:09 AM   #38
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the rough

Nash

He is one of the best point guards in the league (I would choose maybe second after Kidd). He's very good with the ball, runs the court very well and takes control of the team and of the game. And another thing, he is a true point guard that can pass the ball. I don't like point guards who shoot first and pass then.

Besides this, he is a leader. He is every moment of the game encouraging his team and do not stop until the end (even after it he continues encouraging). Before I saw him, Kidd was the best for me, but now that I have seen him, I wouldn't change nash for anybody.

Quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 10:51 AM   #39
Chiwas
Guru

Nash should keep the results of this poll for the summer.

Old 01-20-2004, 11:19 AM   #40
stevie_franchise3

stevie_franchise3 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Nash should keep the results of this poll for the summer.

Yeah we will see if he gets the max deal since he is the best point guard in the league sans Jason Kidd according to alot of folks here. We will see what Mark Cuban thinks in the summer.
People should boo until the Mavs start playing with heart. If they are trying but not living up to potential then they shouldnt be booing. If they are playing heartless basketball people should be booing. ......as stated by EricaLubarsky
stevie_franchise3 is offline   Reply With Quote