Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 01:00 AM   #321
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

busted!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2006, 01:01 AM   #322
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd post the other but he and Dan both used the F-word several times.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:03 AM   #323
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
We really discourage it but since you lied....and asked...

12-27-2005, 12:31 PM
DeusDeOmini

Re: Rep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why all the bad rep what did I did to you

BTW....nice spelling moron.
*ahem.....PWNED! (that's gamer speak for owned, for all you old guys.... )

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 01-07-2006 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:04 AM   #324
DeusDeOmini
Banned

DeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these parts

Quote:
We really discourage it but since you lied....and asked...

12-27-2005, 12:31 PM
DeusDeOmini

Re: Rep

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why all the bad rep what did I did to you

BTW....nice spelling moron.
LMAO, nice. Thats really sad my friend
Old 01-07-2006, 01:05 AM   #325
Drbio
Banned

Old guys????

Hey....you talking to me? You talking to me jthig?

Let me introduce you to my little friend.......(man I hope you get the movie reference here otherwise this is going to sound really gay)

Old 01-07-2006, 01:05 AM   #326
DeusDeOmini
Banned

DeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these partsDeusDeOmini is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
busted!
Wtf you idiot, he clearly made that up, I've only sent one PM to doc, and that was about Dan.

Dumbarse
Old 01-07-2006, 01:06 AM   #327
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old guys????

Hey....you talking to me? You talking to me jthig?

Let me introduce you to my little friend.......(man I hope you get the movie reference here otherwise this is going to sound really gay)

Yes, yes, I get the quote.

It's still gay though...

.. and yes, you were one of the "old guys" I was referring to.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 01-07-2006, 01:07 AM   #328
Drbio
Banned

That's just sad. Consistent....but sad.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:07 AM   #329
DeusDeOmini
Banned

Private Message: sig...
12-17-2005, 11:23 PM
irontoad
Golden Member

sig...

Hey man, just noticing that your signature is pretty damn cool, what is that from?

----------------------------------------------------

You see, this is a REAL PM that I actually recieved....notice the difference from Doc's made up one? Pathetic.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:07 AM   #330
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusDeOmini
Wtf you idiot, he clearly made that up, I've only sent one PM to doc, and that was about Dan.

Dumbarse
Dude, come on. There isn't a soul on this board that's going to believe that. Doc has zero reason to make something liek that up.

You do a good enough job making yourself look dumb without him fabricating stuff.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-07-2006, 01:07 AM   #331
Drbio
Banned

LOL thig
Old 01-07-2006, 01:08 AM   #332
DeusDeOmini
Banned

By all means, have a mod check our PM's, see whos lying
Old 01-07-2006, 01:09 AM   #333
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dumbarse
right.....
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-07-2006, 01:09 AM   #334
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Private Message: sig...
12-17-2005, 11:23 PM
irontoad
Golden Member

sig...

Hey man, just noticing that your signature is pretty damn cool, what is that from?

----------------------------------------------------

You see, this is a REAL PM that I actually recieved....notice the difference from Doc's made up one? Pathetic.
Uuuuhhhh. Maybe it's late, but I'm gonna needs some help on these "differences". Looks like he left out a sig at the bottom. What else?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-07-2006, 01:09 AM   #335
DeusDeOmini
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Dude, come on. There isn't a soul on this board that's going to believe that. Doc has zero reason to make something liek that up.

You do a good enough job making yourself look dumb without him fabricating stuff.
Boy, you call me a liar again you will regret it, I don't lie.

I am asking a mod now to check my PM's, see if I have that PM, please, because im not going to be called a liar by some piece of lying trash.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:09 AM   #336
Drbio
Banned

Note the gap between "member" and "join date" where there is no location noted....now look at your info below your avatar. Come on....you were busted. Get past it.

edit---> I may have not copied the sig but you got the working part....sheesh...

Last edited by Drbio; 01-07-2006 at 01:10 AM.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:10 AM   #337
DeusDeOmini
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Uuuuhhhh. Maybe it's late, but I'm gonna needs some help on these "differences". Looks like he left out a sig at the bottom. What else?

oh, he "left" the sig out, ok.

He "left" the location out too,

and he added the re
Old 01-07-2006, 01:11 AM   #338
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice little write-up by cooperstein. I have to agree about dirk running the distance to save that ball. Lot's of heart on this team.

Quote:
One of the best qualities that this Mavs team has is its ability to take a bad game and put it behind it immediately. The Mavs played a very poor game in Minnesota on Wednesday night and were able to bounce back in Denver Friday in a very tense and tightly played overtime thriller.

The Mavs showed their ability to perform under pressure when Dirk Nowitzki hit a basket with 8.5 seconds left in regulation which should have been enough to win the game, but Carmelo negated that by hitting a three-pointer at the horn to force overtime. I’m sure there were a lot of people who were thinking back to May 20 when Steve Nash did the same thing in game 6 of the Western Conference Semifinals.

Then when Anthony scored the first basket of overtime it seemed the Mavs might be in trouble, but again they would not let that get them down. Dirk Nowitzki had a superb game, his 13th double-double of the season with 27 points, 10 rebounds 5 assists and a career-high 7 blocked shots. The hustle he showed late in the game running the ball down the backcourt to give the Mavs an extra possession shows that he is more than just a numbers guy. There is an intangible part of his game that has really grown. And Jerry Stackhouse made a similar play even later in the final minutes of the fourth quarter that showed that again.

Jason Terry had 27 points as well, and 17 of them came in the second quarter when just about everybody else was struggling to score. He kept them going and allowed Dallas at one point to build a 7 point lead. Josh Howard had a terrific game and has bounced back extremely well from a period of five games in which he shot 32.5% from the floor. In his last four he has shot better than 60% and it was his two passes in overtime, one to Dirk that gave the Mavs a three-point lead and one to Devin Harris on what proved to be the game-winning basket. These were the two biggest passes of the game.

The Mavs are now 12-5 on the road, and that ties them with the Pistons with the most road wins in the NBA. Now they come home on Saturday to play a Timberwolves team that beat them up Wednesday night and have very little time to turn around and do it. Even though the game is at home it may feel a little like a road game, but with the Mavs playing so well on the road maybe that is not such a bad thing. Sleep fast everyone and enjoy tonight’s game at American Airlines Center.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-07-2006, 01:11 AM   #339
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
liar. bitch. liar. bad water drinker. liar.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:11 AM   #340
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:

I am asking a mod now to check my PM's, see if I have that PM, please, because im not going to be called a liar by some piece of lying trash.
I'm going to regret it? LMAO.

Dude, get a grip. Seriously, how old are you?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-07-2006, 01:12 AM   #341
Drbio
Banned

Quote:

and he added the re

Hey retard. Look under your avatar. The reason no location exists is because you failed to provide one. How stupid can one person be?
Old 01-07-2006, 01:13 AM   #342
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:

and he added the re
Your location isn't displayed you ninny.

And clearly it was a reply to something. You're really grasping at straws.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-07-2006, 01:15 AM   #343
Drbio
Banned

dude- thanks for getting us back on track.

That effort by Dirk to track down the ball was simply impressive. He really sold out on that play.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:17 AM   #344
DeusDeOmini
Banned

01-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Drbio
Guru

Re: I am Gay

Im a lying piece of trash, no one will ever kmnow im lying!

Wow, look at the PM Doc sent me!
Old 01-07-2006, 01:17 AM   #345
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
01-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Drbio
Guru

Re: I am Gay

Im a lying piece of trash, no one will ever kmnow im lying!

Wow, look at the PM Doc sent me!
You are sad and pathetic.

Go to bed.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 01-07-2006, 01:18 AM   #346
Drbio
Banned

nice.

Anyways....Dirk was great tonight. That play to save the ball was outstanding.

Last edited by Drbio; 01-07-2006 at 01:18 AM.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:19 AM   #347
DeusDeOmini
Banned

Yes, I clearly made that up...

thats my point!

see how easy it is?
Old 01-07-2006, 01:28 AM   #348
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Yes, I clearly made that up...

thats my point!

see how easy it is?
Now you are officially trolling. I don't suffer trolls well...

But in a really weird, kinda positive mavs way....

Last edited by dude1394; 01-07-2006 at 01:28 AM.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:34 AM   #349
DeusDeOmini
Banned

Interesting quote by eddie on Dirk...

Before, (Re: Dirk) he was an offensive presence, now he plays good defense and that shows his maturity.

Wish we could get Barkley to see it Eddie's way

Also, Miller's quote was very defensive, saying devin getting open wasn't a breakdown and pointing out he purposely missed the 2nd ft...like we didnt know that.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:36 AM   #350
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Can a mod ban a user? I really don't think Deus wants to offer anything reasonable to the table, I think he just wants to be controversial and piss people off.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:40 AM   #351
Drbio
Banned

just ignore him....no big deal
Old 01-07-2006, 01:47 AM   #352
DeusDeOmini
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
Can a mod ban a user? I really don't think Deus wants to offer anything reasonable to the table, I think he just wants to be controversial and piss people off.
Now we have two liars
Old 01-07-2006, 01:59 AM   #353
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

sadly this thread has taken a turn for the worst. if you dont get along with a user, please utilize the ignore function. the name calling by all parties involved is pretty pathetic.

thread locked.
Closed Thread