Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-03-2020, 07:16 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yea, I still P1 when I have the radio on. All the metro sports talk is is garbage...TCKT is just a little less garbage.
I’ve been listening to a lot of audiobooks and skipping TheTicket more ofte.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 07:42 PM   #2
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I’ve been listening to a lot of audiobooks and skipping TheTicket more ofte.
What audiobooks? We could all use some constructive ideas.

I can’t listen to The Ticket. Homeschooling means the kids are usually with me, and I am still sculpting their minds. 😉
Old 08-30-2020, 03:44 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
What audiobooks? We could all use some constructive ideas.

I can’t listen to The Ticket. Homeschooling means the kids are usually with me, and I am still sculpting their minds. 😉
That sounds dangerous.

Hmm.. I’m not sure that the books that I listen to are up your alley. I’m downloaded quite a few Thomas Sowell books recently. I’m also listening to a Brandon Sanderson and two Tad Williams series. I also downloaded some thriller type books that came free with my subscription to audible. I have very little to no human interaction at work so I have a lot of time to listen to books.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
emotifluff, fluff enhancing drugs, got a bit fluffy in here