Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-06-2021, 08:20 PM   #401
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I'm generally not a THJ guy, especially moving forward if he costs $15M+ per year, but if he's going to be here long-term, I think that's the only role for him. He should still play with Luka as much as possible.
According to TMac, He played 24 of his 30 minutes with Luka. He played the entire 4th.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2021, 08:42 PM   #402
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
From what Brad Townsend reported, it sounds like Rick is considering putting Tim in the Jason Terry role full time.
If this is true that's awesome

I've been begging for both Powell and THJ to come off the bench. It gives the Mavs a chance to play bigger starting units or better defensive lineups to start off games.

This might have some flashes of that 2011 title team when they used Chandler, Marion and Stevenson as starters to give the team better balance.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 01:17 AM   #403
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
If this is true that's awesome

I've been begging for both Powell and THJ to come off the bench. It gives the Mavs a chance to play bigger starting units or better defensive lineups to start off games.

This might have some flashes of that 2011 title team when they used Chandler, Marion and Stevenson as starters to give the team better balance.

Agreed. I think that’s his best role. Here’s the quote.

Carlisle on whether Hardaway might continue to come off the bench: "My answer is he is an NBA starter. Whether he actually starts or comes into the game five minutes in, he proved the other night that he can handle it. We're going to need everyone to handle some lineup fluidity."

Then Tim McMahon tweeted this: “Rick Carlisle was intentionally unclear, but sounds like Tim Hardaway Jr. will be the 6th man for now.”

And then Brad answered McMahon and agreed, but now he has a Carlisle quote saying that Tim might eventually might eventually find his way back in the starting lineup, so who knows?
Old 01-07-2021, 10:56 AM   #404
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

@bobbyKaralla
Quote:
To give an idea of how real the schedule is about to get, the next time the Mavs have more than one day in between games, as they had this week, is Feb. 14-17. They play 22 games in 39 days until then. Buckle up.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 03:47 PM   #405
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I feel every year there is some sort of bitching and complaining about our schedule like no other team has a tough schedule.

No excuses. Win or go home.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 05:40 PM   #406
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

This topic is a dead horse, but those stats...
Old 01-08-2021, 09:07 PM   #407
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Can confirm @ShamsCharania report that 3 Mavs had to remain in Denver. "One positive, two for safety protocols," Mavs source says.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:24 PM   #408
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Mavs out for health and safety protocols: Jalen Brunson, Dorian Finney-Smith and Josh Richardson
Old 01-08-2021, 09:24 PM   #409
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Brunson, DFS, and J Rich out for a while
Old 01-08-2021, 09:30 PM   #410
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Mavs out for health and safety protocols: Jalen Brunson, Dorian Finney-Smith and Josh Richardson
FML.

Old 01-08-2021, 09:32 PM   #411
VA-Mavs-Fan

VA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the rough

I understand that Burke (still sick back in Dallas - not sure what he has), has also been ruled out (?)

So, it would appear that Green, Terry and/or Hinton may get some minutes the next few games.
RC has quite a few options, should be interesting, such as:
Green - at SG? Iwundu at SF? Both are very good defenders.
Ty Terry - PG for the second team? (with some assistance from JJ?)
VA-Mavs-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:58 PM   #412
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Jonas is being held out of the second half of his game tonight, due to health and safety protocols. What the hell? What is the nba doing? What did they find out at halftime, that wasn’t known before the half?

Last edited by FreshJive; 01-08-2021 at 09:59 PM.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:07 PM   #413
VA-Mavs-Fan

VA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the roughVA-Mavs-Fan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Jonas is being held out of the second half of his game tonight, due to health and safety protocols. What the hell? What is the nba doing? What did they find out at halftime, that wasn’t known before the half?
It is probably when the Covid test results from today came back. Covid is exploding around the US now, including the NBA. Mavs have a deep bench, and are going to need it. Covid issues, such as these, is the reason that dallas G League team was cancelled - to keep our rookies here, to be able to play in situations like this. Hopefully RC will play them - they can all help out, and we get to find out a little more about them.
Old 01-08-2021, 10:20 PM   #414
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA-Mavs-Fan View Post
I understand that Burke (still sick back in Dallas - not sure what he has), has also been ruled out (?)

So, it would appear that Green, Terry and/or Hinton may get some minutes the next few games.
RC has quite a few options, should be interesting, such as:
Green - at SG? Iwundu at SF? Both are very good defenders.
Ty Terry - PG for the second team? (with some assistance from JJ?)
I hear Burke will play and be available. Where’s you hear he wouldn’t?
Old 01-08-2021, 11:08 PM   #415
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Brunson, DFS, and J Rich out for a while
Safety is always 1st in my book

Having said that I'm not sure how they survive without DFS and Richardson for a week.

I'm guessing James Johnson takes DFS spot and THJ takes Richardson spot in the starting lineup.

We add some offense but loose some defense.

Maybe Green plays more if so I'd like see him actually start next to Luka.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:04 AM   #416
FreshJive
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA-Mavs-Fan View Post
It is probably when the Covid test results from today came back. Covid is exploding around the US now, including the NBA. Mavs have a deep bench, and are going to need it. Covid issues, such as these, is the reason that dallas G League team was cancelled - to keep our rookies here, to be able to play in situations like this. Hopefully RC will play them - they can all help out, and we get to find out a little more about them.
It’s being reported that the Grizzlies say he hasn’t tested positive. The Grizzlies coach told a reporter that they were informed right before the half by the league that he needed to be pulled for some reason.
Old 01-09-2021, 12:14 AM   #417
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Without DFS, Richardson, and Brunson what are the lineups for the next 4-8 games?
Old 01-09-2021, 01:56 AM   #418
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Without DFS, Richardson, and Brunson what are the lineups for the next 4-8 games?
I'll play...

PG - Luka - Burke - Terry (don't consider him a PG at this point - he should come in to space and be a shooter, secondary playmaker)
SG - THJ - Iwundu - Hinton
SF - Green - Johnson (Maybe more of point forward role with the 2nd unit?)
PF - Maxi - Powell - Bey
C - WCS - Boban

Don't think Terry/Hinton/Bey will get run to be honest unless it's extreme garbage time.
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 02:09 AM   #419
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm glad that they have far better immune systems than me... cause I took 19 days to get negative results, but again I have a rash on my right hand. Also I am not over my cough or some of my aches and pains. This is the 4th rash I've had, all since I got negative results.
Old 01-09-2021, 06:54 AM   #420
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
I'll play...

PG - Luka - Burke - Terry (don't consider him a PG at this point - he should come in to space and be a shooter, secondary playmaker)
SG - THJ - Iwundu - Hinton
SF - Green - Johnson (Maybe more of point forward role with the 2nd unit?)
PF - Maxi - Powell - Bey
C - WCS - Boban

Don't think Terry/Hinton/Bey will get run to be honest unless it's extreme garbage time.
Rookies should get some good opportunities during this period.
This is horrible for the team during this stretch but could become a blessing in disguise for the long-term.

Last edited by rimrocker; 01-09-2021 at 06:56 AM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 11:09 AM   #421
VA-Mavs-Fan

I think Burke is still out for tonights game. If so, presumably that means that Green and Ty Terry will play some tonight, maybe a lot. presumably Iwundu would be in the rotation. Green and Iwundu are two of the better wing defenders on the team, maybe on par w/ JRIch as defenders.

If it were me maybe i would play Ty Terry With JJ when is Luka on the bench (assuming no Burke tonight). JJ is kinda point forward, so they can share the ball handling some. Fill in wing minutes with Green, Iwundu and Hinton.
Old 01-09-2021, 06:49 PM   #422
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I'm glad that they have far better immune systems than me... cause I took 19 days to get negative results, but again I have a rash on my right hand. Also I am not over my cough or some of my aches and pains. This is the 4th rash I've had, all since I got negative results.
Yep, could be worse.. I have an aunt on a ventilator right now.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 08:30 PM   #423
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Yep, could be worse.. I have an aunt on a ventilator right now.
I know it could be worse, but 95% of the population gets negative results within 13 days. I'm still dealing with post-COVID symptoms. The rash? I think I am allergic to echinacea. That's my theory. I really believe it's responsible. I drank more of the tea yesterday, and again I had a rash appear.

Anyway, I'm sorry about your aunt. You never want to see someone you care about suffer. When did this begin?
Old 01-10-2021, 12:23 PM   #424
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Kleber out 10-14 days

Practice facility shut down. No practice before tomorrow’s game

Also down to 10 players. 8 minimum to play.
Old 01-10-2021, 02:44 PM   #425
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kleber out 10-14 days

Practice facility shut down. No practice before tomorrow’s game

Also down to 10 players. 8 minimum to play.
Sure hope KP is ready to come back, so he can eat up some minutes until we get the guys back. Even 15 min per game while he gets his legs under him will be helpful.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 03:24 PM   #426
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Hello defense my old friend...

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/sta...63324111679494

Old 01-10-2021, 05:06 PM   #427
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Miami game postponed today
Old 01-10-2021, 08:34 PM   #428
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Ahhh sh**...

https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/...42440085204992

Oh and he is in the probable starters tomorrow starting WITH Wcs...sweeeet...

https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/sta...955394/photo/1

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 01-10-2021 at 08:42 PM.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:53 AM   #429
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

ESPN's Power Rankings

WEST
1) Lakers
2) Clippers
3) Suns
4) Jazz
5) Mavs
6) Blazers
7) Nuggets
8) Warriors
9) Spurs
10) Rockets
11) Pelicans
12) Thunder
13) Kings
14) Grizz
15) Wolves
16)

EAST
1) Bucks
2)76ers
3) Celtics
4) Pacers
5) Heat
6) Nets
7) Magic
8) Hawks
9) Raptors
10) Hornets
11) Knicks
12) Cavs
13) Bulls
14) Wizards
15) PIstons

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ts-trending-up

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 01-11-2021 at 10:54 AM.
Old 01-11-2021, 02:14 PM   #430
Dallas41
Diamond Member

CBS bumped them up to 6th from 16th last week

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/n...covid-fallout/

Rick Carlisle changed up his starting lineup after a 2-4 start, inserting Willie Cauley-Stein and Maxi Kleber while moving Dwight Powell and Tim Hardaway Jr. to the bench, and so far it's working. The Mavs had a 3-0 week, including an impressive win over the Nuggets in Denver, as Luka Doncic emerged from his relative early-season funk to average 30.3 points, 12 rebounds and 11.3 assists during the winning streak. Hardaway thrived in his bench role and in one start due to missing players on Saturday, scoring 25.7 points per game on scorching 19-for-31 3-point shooting in the three games.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:27 AM   #431
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

League sources told Heavy.com Horton-Tucker can expect “multiple teams” to have an interest in pursuing him this summer. That would put pressure on the Lakers to match some offers that could, potentially, be very hefty. The Knicks, Cavaliers and Mavericks were listed as teams with potential interest. – via Sean Deveney @ Heavy.com
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 10:02 AM   #432
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
League sources told Heavy.com Horton-Tucker can expect “multiple teams” to have an interest in pursuing him this summer. That would put pressure on the Lakers to match some offers that could, potentially, be very hefty. The Knicks, Cavaliers and Mavericks were listed as teams with potential interest. – via Sean Deveney @ Heavy.com
He's a nice player. Could even be a potential star. The Mavs would be silly not to at least give it a shot.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 10:05 AM   #433
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
He's a nice player. Could even be a potential star. The Mavs would be silly not to at least give it a shot.
I agree

He's a very nice rotation player with upside. The Lakers will balk at payroll at some point - the owner doesn't have the deep pockets of a Cuban or a Ballmer
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 11:16 AM   #434
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I agree

He's a very nice rotation player with upside. The Lakers will balk at payroll at some point - the owner doesn't have the deep pockets of a Cuban or a Ballmer
Of course they have... They literally print stupid money with the Lakers each year
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 11:23 AM   #435
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Of course they have... They literally print stupid money with the Lakers each year
Yeah I was about to say, I don't know exactly how their ownership structure works, but I don't think they're ever going to be a team that fears the luxury tax, even if the Buss family aren't personally billionaires. The Lakers are an industry unto themselves in a way they very few franchises are.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 11:29 AM   #436
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
They will be over the cap but under the tax most likely. If we push them back into the tax, they will have to pay repeater's tax.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:22 PM   #437
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Dont think they care about the repeater tax in Lebrons final years...

They made over 800m operating profit in the past six years

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...U.S.%20dollars.

Last edited by sefant77; 01-12-2021 at 02:22 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 04:34 PM   #438
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But every dollar over the luxury tax is a dollar coming straight out of their pockets. I think the Buss family will balk at some point
Old 01-12-2021, 05:41 PM   #439
MFFL
Guru

Brad Townsend

@townbrad
· 5m

Mavericks who are listed as out for tommorow's game at Charlotte due to "health and safety protocols."

Maxi Kleber
Dwight Powell
Josh Richardson
Dorian Finney-Smith
Jalen Brunson
Old 01-12-2021, 05:41 PM   #440
MFFL
Guru

Powell out now too