Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-25-2005, 12:03 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Horn vs. Aggies.....bring on the whippin'!!!!

here we go....

horns by at least 25!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2005, 12:17 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

both defenses held first drives.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-25-2005, 12:26 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

7-0 horns

Old 11-25-2005, 01:26 PM   #4
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Look out for those Texas Aggies. 15-14 ahead.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 03:01 PM   #5
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

If the Aggies can come up with one more turnover, they might be able to take this game. Man that blocked punt killed them.

Should be an interesting 4th quarter.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2005, 03:30 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

Texas by 8 with 6 minutes left.....wow

Old 11-25-2005, 04:17 PM   #7
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Big win... Shouldn't have been this close as Texas is MUCH better than A&M before the loss of McNeal but the Aggies ran all over UT today...

A win is a win, (wouldn't you say #1 ranked USC?), and that is all that matters... One more game to potentially slip... Lets hope we jump right over that banana peel and drop USC down from their shiny pedastal they have been on for a while now...

GO HORNS!!!
Old 11-25-2005, 04:48 PM   #8
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Vince Young. Heisman? I think not.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:57 PM   #9
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocelot_ark
Vince Young. Heisman? I think not.
I think he might have closed the door to his own casket today...

Eh well, Bush can take the heisman... Young will grab the National Championship...
Old 11-25-2005, 09:05 PM   #10
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

If Stephen McGee can run all over that vaunted UT defense, you gotta think Bush and White will murder 'em.
Old 11-25-2005, 11:15 PM   #11
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
If Stephen McGee can run all over that vaunted UT defense, you gotta think Bush and White will murder 'em.
Um... Can't the same be said for USC??? How many teams have had them on the ropes... Fresno friggin State hung 42 on USC... We were in a rivalry game and were on the road... The National Championship game is going to be on a neutral field and that is going to make a huge difference... What was Kyle field rated again? #1 or #2 as far as the hardest place to come away with a victory???

USC: Points for-48.5 Points against-21.5 Margin of Victory-27
Texas: Points for-49.2 Points against-15.6 Margin of Victory-33.5

Do you really think questioning a defense that is CLEARLY better than USC's defense is wise? You have one team that is ALL offense, and another that is almost as potent offensively, (and is more potent regarding putting up points), and MUCH better defensively.

To think UT will be murdered is ridiculous... Of course, I could have likely made the same argument for OU last year...

I still think Texas wins and shocks the world... And yes, it will shock the world because, despite the line, almost everyone will have USC winning!
Old 11-26-2005, 01:33 AM   #12
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Because USC will win.
Old 11-26-2005, 01:40 AM   #13
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

before last week's game, I made a 100 dollar bet pulling for Vince winning the Heisman. All signs were pointing in my favor then Reggie went off for 500+ yards against Fresno State and there you have it. go UCLA, that is the only chance Vince has left IMO. =p

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 02:38 AM   #14
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Because USC will win.
We will come back to this statement a bit later...
Old 11-26-2005, 03:10 AM   #15
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I predict a blow out in the Rose Bowl.

Contact Me
Old 11-26-2005, 03:27 AM   #16
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
I predict a blow out in the Rose Bowl.
More specific please!
Old 11-26-2005, 03:47 AM   #17
alby
Guru

that is all.

Contact Me
Old 11-26-2005, 03:52 AM   #18
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
that is all.
Ha...

I actually think it is going to be very close... 38-34 Texas!
Old 11-26-2005, 03:55 AM   #19
alby
Guru

I predict a team (not saying which one) to come out extremely fast early and maybe even have a three or four touchdown lead before the other team (not saying which one) finally gets their acts together...

But by that time, the game will pretty much be over, the score might only show a two touchdown difference, but it won't be as close as what the scoreboard may suggest.

Contact Me
Old 11-26-2005, 04:00 AM   #20
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
I predict a team (not saying which one) to come out extremely fast early and maybe even have a three or four touchdown lead before the other team (not saying which one) finally gets their acts together...

But by that time, the game will pretty much be over, the score might only show a two touchdown difference, but it won't be as close as what the scoreboard may suggest.
Your toy trojan horse fell out of your pocket... Here you go!
Old 11-26-2005, 04:02 AM   #21
alby
Guru

<-- I started the UT National Champion thread remember

Contact Me
Old 11-26-2005, 04:10 AM   #22
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
<-- I started the UT National Champion thread remember
*Notices that two toy trojan horses fall out of Alby's pocket for every one bevo*
Old 11-26-2005, 04:13 AM   #23
alby
Guru

hook em

go UCLA

that is all.

lol talk to you later male23, nice posting w you tonight

Contact Me
Old 11-26-2005, 04:15 AM   #24
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
hook em

go UCLA

that is all.

lol talk to you later male23, nice posting w you tonight
Hahaha...

Knew I would make you show your true Burnt Orange colors with your original prediction!

Same to you...

Last edited by Male30Dan; 11-26-2005 at 04:15 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 03:02 PM   #25
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
We will come back to this statement a bit later...
Gladly.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:49 PM   #26
TheMurph

TheMurph is a jewel in the roughTheMurph is a jewel in the roughTheMurph is a jewel in the roughTheMurph is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
....completely different type of running attack...
TheMurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 03:54 PM   #27
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurph
....completely different type of running attack...
And better.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:58 PM   #28
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

EXPONENTIALLY better, actually.
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 10:42 PM   #29
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Several people on this board are going to eat crow once the final rose drops to the ground... I think I might just serve it to those of you burnt!!!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 11-26-2005 at 10:42 PM.
Old 11-26-2005, 11:09 PM   #30
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Um... Can't the same be said for USC??? How many teams have had them on the ropes... Fresno friggin State hung 42 on USC... We were in a rivalry game and were on the road... The National Championship game is going to be on a neutral field and that is going to make a huge difference... What was Kyle field rated again? #1 or #2 as far as the hardest place to come away with a victory???

USC: Points for-48.5 Points against-21.5 Margin of Victory-27
Texas: Points for-49.2 Points against-15.6 Margin of Victory-33.5

Do you really think questioning a defense that is CLEARLY better than USC's defense is wise? You have one team that is ALL offense, and another that is almost as potent offensively, (and is more potent regarding putting up points), and MUCH better defensively.

To think UT will be murdered is ridiculous... Of course, I could have likely made the same argument for OU last year...

I still think Texas wins and shocks the world... And yes, it will shock the world because, despite the line, almost everyone will have USC winning!
Hmmm... Wasn't that the same Fresno State tonight losing to NEVADA that almost toppled the great USC???

Yeah... Us Horns are shaking down here!!!
Old 11-27-2005, 12:17 AM   #31
alby
Guru

we're playing USC in the rose bowl??

Contact Me
Old 11-27-2005, 12:24 AM   #32
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Yes, we are!
Old 11-27-2005, 12:26 AM   #33
alby
Guru

One word. Mauricedrew

Contact Me
Old 11-27-2005, 12:28 AM   #34
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

UCLA loses that game... Book it.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:13 AM   #35
alby
Guru

you definitely are not a gambling man.

Contact Me
Old 11-27-2005, 12:02 PM   #36
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Sure I am... I just do it with cards and chips!
Old 11-27-2005, 05:44 PM   #37
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

No one could ever compete with UT...just like no one could ever compete with OU.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:48 PM   #38
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
No one could ever compete with UT...just like no one could ever compete with OU.
All I have to say is don't forget how to find your way back to this thread in a month or so...

Err... Um... You also dropped your toy... Whats with the toy horse fetish all of a sudden!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 11-27-2005 at 11:49 PM.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:57 PM   #39
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

If you're referring to my belief that USC will beat UT...it is based strictly on being thoroughly unimpressed with UT every time I see them play and utterly floored every time I see Bush/Leinhart/White/Stable of Badass WR's.

And don't worry...i'll find my way back to whatever thread is started for the MNC. I'll be about the only one there that is not in the least suprised that UT just got assgorged.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:20 AM   #40
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
If you're referring to my belief that USC will beat UT...it is based strictly on being thoroughly unimpressed with UT every time I see them play and utterly floored every time I see Bush/Leinhart/White/Stable of Badass WR's.

And don't worry...i'll find my way back to whatever thread is started for the MNC. I'll be about the only one there that is not in the least suprised that UT just got assgorged.
Just glad to know you will be there... AND DAMN IT, PICK UP THE FRIGGIN TOY!!!