Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-16-2023, 05:03 PM   #41
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
DJJ is basically a lanky more athletic version of Jae Crowder. Very similar stats.

Only issue is I don't know how we can afford to keep him unless he loves it here and plays for cheap.
I trust Nico to find the room for him to stay.
Old 11-16-2023, 06:02 PM   #42
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
DJJ is basically a lanky more athletic version of Jae Crowder. Very similar stats.

Only issue is I don't know how we can afford to keep him unless he loves it here and plays for cheap.
I think he'll be willing to stay here if the money is close. The Luka effect is very strong
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 10:14 AM   #43
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I think he'll be willing to stay here if the money is close. The Luka effect is very strong
Yeah dude looks so happy right now.

Every year we hear rumors of guys finding success with a team and then leaving to cash that in. Last year it was Lopez out of Milwaukee, who obviously returned.

Very few players think "the team found me success, so I'm going to use that success to get paid elsewhere". More guys are like, "I am finally happy and successful, and I want to stay and keep that success rolling."
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 02:21 PM   #44
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Funny when you look at this map and see how similar the Mavs are with the Pacers.

Makes you wonder if Kidd did his own thing or just tweaked Rick's system...

https://twitter.com/kirkgoldsberry/s...28246375084477

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 02:55 PM   #45
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Yeah dude looks so happy right now.

Every year we hear rumors of guys finding success with a team and then leaving to cash that in. Last year it was Lopez out of Milwaukee, who obviously returned.

Very few players think "the team found me success, so I'm going to use that success to get paid elsewhere". More guys are like, "I am finally happy and successful, and I want to stay and keep that success rolling."
Agreed. If i had to bet this sums him and his situation here up. They money will come if he keeps this up. This is the best stretch ive seen him play in his career. I figured he would get stapled to thr bench here and ride out a year.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 10:47 PM   #46
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

We got anything for the bulls for Caruso