Old 05-09-2010, 10:10 AM   #801
CrazyBoy

CrazyBoy will become famous soon enough

you are one hell of a lucky guy... i want to meet dirk in person too ;(
CrazyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 11:18 AM   #802
KINGBEEF

KINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the rough

yeah that's just awesome man. Whenever I go to the Mavs games I always want to wait around to get Dirk's autograph, but those dang ushers are always ushering me out the building.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:54 AM   #803
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say that I'm so happy that we've been able to root for someone like Dirk all these years. I'd honestly turn down a straight swap for LeBron at this point. Give me that class and a genuine good person who is also a superstar ANYDAY over that cowardly douche bag.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:47 AM   #804
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Just wanted to say that I'm so happy that we've been able to root for someone like Dirk all these years. I'd honestly turn down a straight swap for LeBron at this point. Give me that class and a genuine good person who is also a superstar ANYDAY over that cowardly douche bag.
Dirk carried his team of scrubs 2 victories closer to a ring than LeBron could carry his own team of scrubs...

Sure, Dirk's run ended in an epic collapse, but LeBron couldn't even muster ONE win in the Finals - you can't choke if you haven't even taken a bite!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 08:56 AM   #805
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
This.

In fact, all too often we fans tend to be sluts for success and love anyone who brings it, regardless of what that player represents off the court as a human being in the 21st century. Just like Lebron. The people in Cleveland literally worshipped him due to his special talents, now the people in Miami do it. Over the last couple of days, I more than once thought that I'd rather be an honorable loser (dare I say second winner?) than a jackass of a winner. I don't need success at all costs, which admittedly might not be a fashionable point of view.

To me, guys like Dirk, Durant or Duncan should be the real stars.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:02 AM   #806
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
This.

In fact, all too often we fans tend to be sluts for success and love anyone who brings it, regardless of what that player represents off the court as a human being in the 21st century. Just like Lebron. The people in Cleveland literally worshipped him due to his special talents, now the people in Miami do it. Over the last couple of days, I more than once thought that I'd rather be an honorable loser (dare I say second winner?) than a jackass of a winner. I don't need success at all costs, which admittedly might not be a fashionable point of view.

To me, guys like Dirk, Durant or Duncan should be the real stars.
This seems like a very German point of view of sports in general - I guess that's where Dirk gets it from (thank goodness!)

Last edited by Underdog; 07-11-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #807
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
and I really wanted to crash into his escalade so when we exchanged insurance I could ask him to sign something of mine
that cracked me up
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:32 AM   #808
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Today Dirk unveiled his star on the Walk of fame in Berlin. I think you will like the pics.

The star was sponsored by a company i have never heard of.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 07-23-2010 at 11:44 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:53 PM   #809
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Dirk is/was in Berlin? Dangit, I could have stalked him!

Here's a little news-segment of the event:
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beit...ki-einen-Stern
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:14 PM   #810
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavErika View Post
Dirk is/was in Berlin? Dangit, I could have stalked him!

Here's a little news-segment of the event:
http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beit...ki-einen-Stern
This page can only be viewed in Germany
Old 07-25-2010, 11:13 AM   #811
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanFan View Post
Whoops, didn't think about that. - Thanks for clarifying!
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #812
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk and german Bob-Ace Andre Lange bid good bye to the german olympic squad competing at the olympic games of the minors.

( Donau-Kurier )

Andre Lange is 4 times olympic gold medalist and 8 times world- and european champion.
Additionally he claimed 3 gold medals in the junior category, 5 world cups and 2 Wok world championships.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 07-26-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #813
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How do you know that? Do you live in Germany or something?

tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:39 AM   #814
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Although I think Ray Allen is over-rated here (by looking at his percentages)...interesting list. And why NO ONE should get the ball at the end of the game over the dirkster.
http://dimemag.com/2010/07/the-nbas-...hrow-shooters/

Actually looking at the stats again, dirk should be at the top then nashie.

Quote:
The NBA’s 5 Most Clutch Free-Throw Shooters

By Rey Jefferson

Chauncey Billups (photo. Mannion)

NBA TV’s re-run of the Lakers/Suns Western Conference Finals series is playing in the Dime office right now, and we just watched Steve Nash knock down the game-icing free throws in Game Three. So of course that started an argument: Who would you want at the line to win (or seal) the game for your team?
When people talk about “clutch,” they’re usually referring to game-winning shots and buzzer-beaters. But one underrated part of being clutch is hitting free throws. Teams like the Lakers, Celtics, Spurs and Pistons have been successful recently because they had that one guy (or two) who can hold a lead late in the fourth quarter by knocking down shots at the line. As much as a buzzer-beating three hurts, nonstop dagger free throws to kill your comeback can hurt just as much. With that, here are my Top-5 clutch free throw shooters:
5. Chauncey Billups — Forget about the “Mr. Big Shot” nickname for a second and consider his 89.2 career free-throw percentage, and that he got a lot of reps shooting clutch free throws during his time with the Pistons.
4. Dirk Nowitzki — Amazing shooter with amazing touch. People like to call Dirk a choker and claim he’s not clutch, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. When the Mavs are trying to protect a lead late in the game, Dirk is ice-water at the line.
3. Kobe Bryant — He’s cold bolded. If the game is at stake, he WON’T miss. Five championship rings and two Finals MVP trophies can’t be wrong.
2. Steve Nash — Even with a broken nose, Nash still wouldn’t miss clutch free throws. For his career he’s shot 90.3 percent at the line in the regular season, and 89.9 percent in the playoffs.
1. Ray Allen — The most pure stroke in the game. Paul Pierce might be Boston’s go-to guy in crunch time, but watch when the C’s need to hold a lead and know the other team is going to foul: They’re 100 percent running an inbound play to get Ray the ball, and the defense knows it. He’s been known to go weeks without missing at the line.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 07-30-2010 at 07:43 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:37 AM   #815
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
How do you know that? Do you live in Germany or something?

if you click the link you see this here (i will be in Germany on Monday right now i am in MN )

Diese Sendung koennen wir aus rechtlichen Gruenden leider nur unseren Zuschauern innerhalb Deutschlands anbieten .............
Old 07-30-2010, 10:44 AM   #816
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you click the link you see this here (i will be in Germany on Monday right now i am in MN )

Diese Sendung koennen wir aus rechtlichen Gruenden leider nur unseren Zuschauern innerhalb Deutschlands anbieten .............
Your user name helped me figure that out too.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #817
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:

Sportsclips are a problem in general. Most of them can´t be reviewed in Germany either, for example clips of the Soccer matchdays shown in the regional news don´t appear on their sites later .

Last edited by GermanDunk; 07-30-2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:34 PM   #818
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Facts are facts...

http://www.nbarumors.us/why-does-esp...k-is-read-all/
Quote:
Why Does Espn Advertise Kobe As The Clutchest Player When These Numbers And Figures Say Dirk Is? (read All)?

August 22nd, 2010 NBA Rumors
Skip to Comments

Espn has everyone think Kobe is the most clutch player and because they advertize his same game winners 24/7 and ignore or sugar coat any of his downfalls people would say that saying Dirk is more clutch is far-fetched. Well it’s NOT. Look at this. When you dig deep into the numbers, there are hardly any stats that say Kobe is superior to Dirk in the clutch.
Dirk career game winning shot % (34%)/ Kobe (25%)
Dirk career playoff game winning shot % (50%)/ Kobe (50%)
According to this link, in the top 50 greatest elimination game performances since the year 1991-2010, Dirk’s name comes up the most times (6) and Kobe’s comes up zero timeshttp://www.basketball-reference.com/blog…
That’s right, Dirk’s name even comes up more over Jordan, Wade, Hakeem, and any great you can think of from this time period when it comes to elimination games.
*Dirk career elimination games: 28.4ppg, 12.2rpg, 49%fg, 39%3pt.
* According to Elias Sports Bureau, in the ENTIRE history of the NBA, in elimination-games, Dirk Nowitzki has 13 30+ point performances. Only Wilt the Stilt, tied at 13, and Jerry West at 14, have achieved similar results!
* Dirk career game 7’s
Dirk game 7 vs Kings: 31 pts and 19 rebounds (shot higher than 50%)
Dirk game 7 vs Blazers: 31 pts and 11 rebounds (same)
Dirk game 7 vs Rockets: 14pts and 14 rebs (But his team won in blow out fashion) (5-14)
Dirk game 7 vs Spurs: 37 points and 15 rebounds with the clutch three point play. (above 50%)
Kobe career game 7’s
vs Celtics: 6-24 (23pts)
vs Rockets 4-12 (14pts)
vs Suns 8-16 (1 pt in second half) (21pts)
vs Kings 10-26 (30pts)
vs blazers 9-19 (25pts)
So Dirk has been the better game 7 performer.
Last year,
* Dirk was second in the NBA only behind LeBron in 4th quarter scoring per game (6.3ppg) (Kobe not top 7)
(5 minutes left in the game, also overtime) their %s
Free-Throwing “Clutch”
Dirk (62-of-64 97%) LeBron (74-of-91 81%) Kobe (46-of-55 84%) Durant (69-of-81 85%)
3-Point Shooting “Clutch”
Dirk (13-of-18 72%), LeBron (17-of-54 32%), Kobe (11-of-31 35%), Durant (10-of-31 32%)
Field-Goal Shooting “Clutch”
Dirk (64-of-137 47%), LeBron (68-of-147 46%), Kobe (48-of-111 43%), Durant (43-of-115 37%)
* It isn’t right for Dirk to perform better in clutch situations than him and not get credit for it because of who the media chooses to hype. Dirk is one of the clutchest players this game has seen.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 08-22-2010, 05:52 PM   #819
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Does 34% mean that 1 of 3 game winning balls were fired by Dirk ? 2/3 of the last shots by several other players, but based on Dirks years in the NBA ?

Last edited by GermanDunk; 08-22-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 10:57 PM   #820
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(5 minutes left in the game, also overtime)
3-Point Shooting “Clutch”
Dirk (13-of-18 72%)
Wow.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:47 AM   #821
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
‎* Dirk career game 7’s
Dirk game 7 vs Kings: 31 pts and 19 rebounds (shot higher than 50%)
Dirk game 7 vs Blazers: 31 pts and 11 rebounds (same)
Dirk game 7 vs Rockets: 14pts and 14 rebs (But his team won in blow out fashion) (5-14)
Dirk game ...7 vs Spurs: 37 points and 15 rebounds with the clutch three point play. (above 50%)

* Kobe career game 7's
vs Celtics: 6-24 (23pts)
vs Rockets 4-12 (14pts)
vs Suns 8-16 (1 pt in second half) (21pts)
vs Kings 10-26 (30pts)
vs blazers 9-19 (25pts)
'Nuff said.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:22 AM   #822
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

beastly...
Old 08-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #823
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

There is an interview mainly for the german auditorium in here.

" STERN " magazine
Old 09-29-2010, 08:24 AM   #824
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....73932734&saved
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 08:35 AM   #825
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I want that shirt he's wearing. Mavgear needs to step it up.

Old 10-02-2010, 09:25 AM   #826
dude1394
Guru

Like the little Tailor, dirks sinks three with one swat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXk8M...layer_embedded
Old 10-02-2010, 09:33 AM   #827
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Like the little Tailor, dirks sinks three with one swat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXk8M...layer_embedded
nice shoot Dirk

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:33 PM   #828
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
hahaha his comment about JJB was hilarious
Old 10-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #829
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
The Dallas Mavericks’ Dirk Nowitzki (29 percent) and Lakers’ Pau Gasol (29 percent) finished tied as the best power forward in the league, replacing the San Antonio Spurs’ Tim Duncan, who had been selected as the best at his position for the past eight years.
Quote:
Nowitzki (57 percent) was voted the top international player.
GM Survey.

Last edited by Rick41; 10-06-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:36 AM   #830
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Amare is going to have something to say about that this year especially. ^

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 02:04 PM   #831
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Amare is going to have something to say about that this year especially. ^
o yeah!!!He will say New Yourk Knicks is the worst choice .He is in New Yourk alone.He hasn't help.It's funny situation.He went to New Yourk for money only for money.He hasn't future in this team.Knicks must trade another superstar.They will have a problem.
Anyway I am very happy.I don't like Amare.He is going to East conf.PHX are now very weak.This is super!!!

Old 10-07-2010, 02:41 AM   #832
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Saw a picture of Dirk's new girlfriend in the German tabloid "Bild" today. Way to go Dirk! Looks pretty, smart, and not at all Swedish. I am totally happy for him. Hope it works out fine.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:32 AM   #833
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

prove it

Old 10-07-2010, 08:51 AM   #834
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Here: http://bilder.bild.de/BILD/sport/meh...height=349.jpg

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/mehr-s...z-erobert.html
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:14 AM   #835
41mvp
Golden Member

nice girl

Old 10-07-2010, 09:45 AM   #836
Underdog

The quality of those pics is awful...

Here's a better look (she's always the one on the right):

Last edited by Underdog; 10-07-2010 at 09:45 AM.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:41 AM   #837
SMC0007
Guru

much better than last time.

Old 10-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #838
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Obvious Dirk likes color...

Last edited by sefant77; 10-07-2010 at 02:03 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #839
fluid.forty.one

She's way bomber than the Jerry Stackhouse girl he was engaged to.
Old 10-07-2010, 02:33 PM   #840
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Obvious Dirk likes color...
It's not by choice. It's because they are the only ones that can take his large-ness!

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer