Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-14-2007, 08:18 PM   #81
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

thats it Dirk, take it to them
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2007, 08:19 PM   #82
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

make up call...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:19 PM   #83
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

that is how you win a game like this.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #84
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Tell them to chill the f out, Avery!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #85
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Wow...i didn't see the golden state game but it feels like we are still playing it.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:20 PM   #86
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

shutup Ortegal "they need to settle down a little bit and they will"

you said that on monday too
Old 03-14-2007, 08:21 PM   #87
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

It's hard to know what to make of these turnovers lately. They're obviously focused..... maybe too focused? Is that possible?
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:21 PM   #88
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas just needs to settle down out there. They seem to be a bit nervous for some reason.

Oh yeah: That last call against Harris was ridiculous.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:22 PM   #89
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

Yeah, tripping a player is ridiculous
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:22 PM   #90
RizAmlani

RizAmlani is on a distinguished road

Looks like everyone is really REALLY excited.

Interviewer: Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade got all the calls?

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by interviewer)
RizAmlani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:22 PM   #91
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I tried both Sopcast and TVU P2P and couldn't get the game. Anyone knows what's wrong?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #92
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingTheBell
LOOK EVERYONE!!!

Its Suns troll #1
Old 03-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #93
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Quote:
lol.. see ya
Old 03-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #94
RizAmlani

Two fouls on both Amare and Diaw, good start.

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by interviewer)
Old 03-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #95
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I hate the French.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 03-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #96
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

hi2uall
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #97
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

dirk's FT's are a little tight right now.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #98
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

gonna have to take the ball to the basket every time......and maybe hit a fcking jump shot
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #99
Nemesis
Diamond Member

wow...we look terrible
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #100
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Nice D, Stack.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #101
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol look at phoenix teach them how to do it... 4 second posessions
Old 03-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #102
big_pth
Diamond Member

Quote:
hi2uall
Here is an acronym for you DIAF.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:25 PM   #103
Nemesis
Diamond Member

make up 3 by Stack
Old 03-14-2007, 08:25 PM   #104
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Nice 3, Stack!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:25 PM   #105
RizAmlani

Stack is looking to score tonight. Looks like we'll need it.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:25 PM   #106
grandmasta8

grandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the rough
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping
I tried both Sopcast and TVU P2P and couldn't get the game. Anyone knows what's wrong?
Same problem. TVU doesn't show Viper TV or ESPN in the list, At Sopcast Makaiko Sports is offline

Last edited by grandmasta8; 03-14-2007 at 08:25 PM.
grandmasta8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:25 PM   #107
RizAmlani

Another turnover. Great

Old 03-14-2007, 08:25 PM   #108
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Golden State Fugged us in the head real bad.

REAL.

Last edited by Windmill360; 03-14-2007 at 08:26 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #109
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Stack blows.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #110
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

shooting 73%....
Old 03-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #111
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Wake up Mavs. We need a monkey and a football.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #112
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Someone knock the cement blocks off of our feet, PLEASE
Old 03-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #113
The Crippler
Diamond Member

eh, they'll cool off.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #114
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Avery loves to call timeouts...
Old 03-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #115
RizAmlani

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
eh, they'll cool off.
I hope so.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #116
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

rebounding?

Hey is Dirk hurt?
Old 03-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #117
RingTheBell

the sun usually does cool off
Old 03-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #118
big_pth
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
eh, they'll cool off.
Yeah, I thought that about the Warriors...and they are the Warriors.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:28 PM   #119
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Has Stack hit the wall?
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:28 PM   #120
The Crippler
Diamond Member

If Howard and Stackhouse are going to play like bitches, then it's going to be a long night...

And ANOTHER turnover by Jerry fucking Stackhouse.