Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-22-2009, 10:10 PM   #121
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude! You did not tell me or give me a link! I'm mad at you!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:21 AM   #122
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

^Sorry mate. I can send the game via icq or so. If you want.

After a short ride we were welcomed by 50 armored riot cops and 10 sheep dogs at the street car stop, where about 200 opponent supporters were imbibing beers. We were a little too late so most of them were underway to the stadium. Here older clip but it´s always the same. I was astonished that full beer was available and only 400 cops were on duty, because i expected a high-security game. The game itself wasn´t highclassy, because HSV didn´t manage to get into the game. Some supporters were thrown out to wild peeing on a fence outside the stadium.
Best thing was frolicking with the team after the game. Although the coach had to attend the post game presser, he first made his way to the supporters to say thanks.
The way back took us a little longer, because a guy pulled the emergency brake of the train. Funny evening though.
Next chance is on thursday when the 1st leg of semifinals clashes takes place @ home

Last edited by GermanDunk; 04-24-2009 at 12:22 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 03:35 PM   #123
Flip41

Flip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the rough

Aston Villa
Flip41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:27 AM   #124
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Barcelona....... should've won that game.
Old 04-29-2009, 01:59 AM   #125
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I haven´t watched the game since i was sleeping. I expected a draw. The CHE defenders are very very strong. Looking forward to the recap.

Today the Gunners take on Manchester and it´s broadcast even to people without pay-TV like me. So i´ll have some cold ones and... probably watch the next draw.

Forza Diego.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #126
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Barcelona....... should've won that game.
Maybe they would have if ya boyeee alves or whatever, knew how to put it in the net. I mean seriously. You made me watch the majority of that game and all i watched was barcelona botching every chance they got to get a goal.

fyi for you other peoples...No, I don't know anything about soccer. But I'm learning, I have to since I have a brazilian boyfriend.. haha
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #127
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

chelsea showed their resolve, now they can take care of business at home.

chelsea v man u...again.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:04 PM   #128
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Real Madrid

Barcelona

.........in one hour. I can't wait!
Old 05-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #129
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Awesome header by argentinian international Higuain

1-0 Real
Old 05-02-2009, 01:21 PM   #130
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Ya, I saw that. 1-1 now. Henry.

Vamos los blancos!
Old 05-02-2009, 01:23 PM   #131
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Messi is a beast. The reincarnation of Diego oro
Old 05-02-2009, 01:24 PM   #132
bernardos70
Diamond Member

And just like that Puyol turns it around. Jeez. Where was that big goof Metzelder???
Old 05-02-2009, 01:25 PM   #133
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Damnit. Whats goin on there
Old 05-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #134
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

What the heck is goin on down in spain ?
Old 05-02-2009, 01:26 PM   #135
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Wow, what a crazy game. I don't think that will be the last goal of the match.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #136
bernardos70
Diamond Member

We must thank heavens for Casillas....
Old 05-02-2009, 01:32 PM   #137
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Wow, what a crazy game. I don't think that will be the last goal of the match.
I be a cent
Old 05-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #138
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Cassilas is Satan
Old 05-02-2009, 01:36 PM   #139
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Or he sold his soul to him.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:38 PM   #140
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

I better get 3 more beers before bedtime at 10 :-(
Old 05-02-2009, 01:39 PM   #141
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Thank you Lass. What we miss is the REAL Diarra. Jeez.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:39 PM   #142
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

bump
Old 05-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #143
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Damnit. I never ever witnessed such like that.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:48 PM   #144
bernardos70
Diamond Member

We need to settle down and get Huntelaar in there. Raul has been a non-factor.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:16 PM   #145
bernardos70
Diamond Member

RAMOS!
Old 05-02-2009, 02:17 PM   #146
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

... and Real wants to get rid of Robben
Old 05-02-2009, 02:17 PM   #147
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Henry.......
Old 05-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #148
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

can´t believe it
Old 05-02-2009, 02:20 PM   #149
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

that easily could have been the 5th one.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #150
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

And Madrid is raped @ home.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #151
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Big time. I'm watching this and I'm seeing every single play before it happens, and the defense consistently makes the wrong play. It's frustrating, and fitting of this campaign.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #152
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Good Lord..
Old 05-03-2009, 02:20 AM   #153
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I hate Barca..

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #154
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Old 05-06-2009, 02:40 PM   #155
bernardos70
Diamond Member

One part luck, 2 part genius: what a goal by Essien! Amazing. Chelsea is still boring to watch.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:43 PM   #156
bernardos70
Diamond Member

And Chelsea is out! What a clutch kick by Andres!
Old 05-06-2009, 03:58 PM   #157
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Yeah, never misunderestimate Barcelona. Glad the game did not take place in Colombia. The Ref would have been shot within hours.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:16 PM   #158
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Yeah, never misunderestimate Barcelona. Glad the game did not take place in Colombia. The Ref would have been shot within hours.
Hahah, you have a very old school image of Colombia, my friend! In the new Colombia, he would have been shot while still on the field.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:32 PM   #159
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Ha, maybe. But a not that bad solution for CHE. Another defeat in the finals with that amount of yellow carded players....

+ No rain expected in Roma...

But props to Chelsea. Shutting down the right field was awesome to watch.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:15 PM   #160
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

roi de los goles

Tags
dallas cowboys, eintracht frankfurt, fluffy insult, got a bit fluffy in here, juevos bonitos, te gusta mis huevos?