Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 04-29-2008, 10:50 AM   #2241
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I can't get anything done at work today in anticipation of tonight's pivotal game 3 at the AAC.
Me neither. Not a damn thing.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:51 AM   #2242
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Me neither. Not a damn thing....but then again I'm lazier than a back woods hillbilly repeating the 4th grade for the 7th time...
wow...that IS lazy.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #2243
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
wow...that IS lazy...like my flaccid, lifeless penis.
You need to keep things to yourself. We've talked about this.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:06 PM   #2244
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You need to slap my wife.
why would I do that?....I'm sure he would put up quite a fight...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-30-2008, 09:30 AM   #2245
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
My wife is about as emotionally involved in our marriage as Josh is in the Mavericks.
Well you shouldn't let u2 come over all the time. I think something funny might be going on there.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:36 AM   #2246
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Good thing my wife is really helping you with your loneliness, sike...
what are you talking about??!!

Old 04-30-2008, 01:05 PM   #2247
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
Good thing my wife is really helping you with your loneliness, sike...
what are you talking about??!! Girls are oogy. bleck!
I'm fairly certain that Flacolaco's left hand does not meet the standard definition of a "girl", even if its wearing a wig.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:17 PM   #2248
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
I'm fairly certain that Flacolaco's left hand does not meet the standard definition of a "girl", even if its wearing a wig.
hahahaha...a hand wig....now thats hot!

Old 04-30-2008, 01:45 PM   #2249
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

How did you know I am a lefty?
Old 04-30-2008, 03:30 PM   #2250
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
How did you know I am a lefty?...but if you really want me to believe you...what color is the wig and what name does my name does my she hand go by?
you smell of weakness.

Old 04-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #2251
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you smell of stale octopus.
No.... dude...... He is a STARS fan. Not a stinking Red Wings fan.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:40 PM   #2252
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
No.... dude...... He is a blue boobie fan. Not a stinking Red Wings fan.
I'm confused...

Old 04-30-2008, 03:41 PM   #2253
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Do you have any idea how much enjoyment my wife AND I get from the butt end of a hockey stick?
Keep it in the bedroom, man. Geez.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:59 PM   #2254
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Keep it in the bedroom, man. Geez.
I'm confused...
It means he wanted me to keep the made up conversation about a hockey stick between me and my wife in the bedroom of our house.

Did that help?
Old 05-02-2008, 10:15 AM   #2255
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I feel so weird in my bathing suit area. I don't know what to do.
Stop watching last nights LOST over and over again.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:23 AM   #2256
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
My wife won't stop watching the first 5 minutes of last nights LOST over and over again.
Does she have frequent nights out with her girlfriends?
Old 05-05-2008, 12:55 PM   #2257
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have frequent nights out with my "girlfriends"?
Rosie Palmer, and her 5 sisters?
Old 05-07-2008, 11:02 PM   #2258
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Speaking of "Rosie Palmer, and her 5 sisters," I just got through 'painting' my grandmothers merkin!!!!
err..what?
Old 05-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #2259
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
my life is a bluerr..what?
what?

Old 05-14-2008, 01:46 PM   #2260
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
I'm sorry about last night, I can't control what da penis do.
Y'all crazy man.
Sounds the off-season is really picking up for you two.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:51 PM   #2261
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Sounds the off-season makes is really picking up for posters on you twobe.
wat
Old 05-14-2008, 02:00 PM   #2262
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
water is yummy in my tummy
you dummy.

Old 05-14-2008, 02:04 PM   #2263
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sounds the off-season is really picking up for you two.
Wow, you're an idiot.
Self deprecation = funny?
Maybe the Stars will make my day better....
Old 05-14-2008, 02:16 PM   #2264
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Maybe the smell of my wife's methane gas will make my day better....
You can't be serious....
Old 05-14-2008, 02:26 PM   #2265
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
You can't be serious....I promise my wife is not a he/she!
says you....

Old 06-04-2008, 08:16 AM   #2266
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
says you....
No, says ME!

Old 06-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #2267
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
The LOST thread is not Question re: cussing
Yeah that's right, keep typing it...
Old 06-06-2008, 12:37 PM   #2268
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Off season is sooo boring...
Only boring people get bored

Old 06-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #2269
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Only boning people get boned
wat?
Old 06-06-2008, 12:41 PM   #2270
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
wat?
You are a terrible speller...

Old 06-06-2008, 12:43 PM   #2271
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I once killed a man just to steal his fabulous leather pants.
Gay Summer Sike is back.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:48 PM   #2272
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
*Happy Summer Sike is back.
I'm happy year round, sir!

Old 06-06-2008, 01:36 PM   #2273
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
I'm happy with your "reach around", sir!
I am soooo glad I belong to a different gym...
Old 06-06-2008, 01:40 PM   #2274
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I've got a membership to an all male gym...its hot.
no air conditioning?

Old 06-06-2008, 01:48 PM   #2275
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
no hair conditioning?

well you are lucky we are here!
Put on this blindfold and sit on your knees in the middle of the "circle of dreamy lads" and we'll lather you right up!
Uhm, thats ok, really.
I think Rite-aid is having a sale. Really.

Gotta go.
really.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:32 PM   #2276
sike
The Preacha

Talking

Quote:
Uhm, thats ok, really.
I think Rite-aid is having a sale.
he said Rite-aid.

Old 06-06-2008, 06:09 PM   #2277
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
he said Rite-aid. Didn't you mean Gatoraide?
Rite-aid is like Walgreens or CVS Pharmacy for Yankees.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:37 AM   #2278
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I root for the Yankees.
woah...

Old 06-09-2008, 09:50 AM   #2279
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You guys know where I can find some good horse on girl vids?
Stop trying to shock everyone. What a tired bit.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #2280
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Someone kill me.
Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays...

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!