Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-07-2009, 11:23 PM   #1
j

j is on a distinguished road
Default Sick and tire of putting guys in who can not scores in the game.

I know we beat the Wizards, but come on, how can we beat the good team, if we only have 1 legit score in the game. A lineup of Dirk, Damp George, Wright and Kidd is not going to do it. I know they want to play defense and defense wins games for you, but the last time I check the team the wins is the one who score the most buckets.

If we march that lineup out against the Suns on Tuesday we will be get blown out ,trust me. They are going to sag on Dirk and make Wright, George and Kidd and Damp beat them.
We have proven over and over that it will not work. I know Green is green, but come on I did not see why they took him out in the 4 mins that he played. He was under control and was in the flow of the game. I not saying green is the best player, but he the best option when you needs points with Dirk and Terry. You know George is not going to get you the points it is proven over and over. I am a sick and tired fan that keep on watching this crap, we can beat the non-playoff team, but against the playoff team you needs points, Green can help that out when Howard is out. Come Carisle give Green a chance, Let him play through his mistake, I know he a better option the George, you know what George gives you. Green can make you a dangerous team in the playoff where George is the same old same old. You will be status-quo playing George, which is the 8th seed or out of the playoff if Amare is not heart.

PLAYED GREEN, I seen his improvement from his game from the 1st half of the year to know, his defense has improved and he learning, but the best way is get game experience.
j is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 12:32 AM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

We need at least 2 Scorer in the S5 beside Kidd/Damp/Wright. If Josh is out and the opponent doesnt have a star sg that would kill Kidd in the defense i would like Terry back in the s5 in these games.

Tonight he could have defend James easily and Kidd defending the 2 straight from the beginning. For bench scoring we would have Bass to step up little bit more than usually but thats something he can do and he should do if he want the bigger moniez in the offseason.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:39 AM   #3
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Did you drop out of high school in the ninth grade?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:10 AM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

lets play 3 man basketball. We CAN have 5 guys out there, but lets just have Dirk, Terry and Howard.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:19 AM   #5
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Did you drop out of high school in the ninth grade?
Which one are you referring to?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:17 AM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I am sick and tire of guys who can not scores in the thread

genuis.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:27 AM   #7
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

that's way before ninth grade material.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:41 AM   #8
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
that's way before ninth grade material.
Maybe kindergarten?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:56 AM   #9
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
I know we beat the Wizards, but come on, how can we beat the good team, if we only have 1 legit score in the game. A lineup of Dirk, Damp George, Wright and Kidd is not going to do it. I know they want to play defense and defense wins games for you, but the last time I check the team the wins is the one who score the most buckets.

If we march that lineup out against the Suns on Tuesday we will be get blown out ,trust me. They are going to sag on Dirk and make Wright, George and Kidd and Damp beat them.
We have proven over and over that it will not work. I know Green is green, but come on I did not see why they took him out in the 4 mins that he played. He was under control and was in the flow of the game. I not saying green is the best player, but he the best option when you needs points with Dirk and Terry. You know George is not going to get you the points it is proven over and over. I am a sick and tired fan that keep on watching this crap, we can beat the non-playoff team, but against the playoff team you needs points, Green can help that out when Howard is out. Come Carisle give Green a chance, Let him play through his mistake, I know he a better option the George, you know what George gives you. Green can make you a dangerous team in the playoff where George is the same old same old. You will be status-quo playing George, which is the 8th seed or out of the playoff if Amare is not heart.

PLAYED GREEN, I seen his improvement from his game from the 1st half of the year to know, his defense has improved and he learning, but the best way is get game experience.
i so love this posts
Old 03-08-2009, 10:29 AM   #10
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

FYI, we made it to the NBA Finals with Adrian Griffin and Diop in the starting lineup.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-08-2009, 10:47 AM   #11
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

This post is hilarious in and of itself. However, the fact that this post followed a game where we put up some of the best offensive numbers of the season and couldn't stop anyone to save our lives makes it a hundred times funnier.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #12
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

bes thred titl eva.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #13
sphincs

sphincs will become famous soon enough

these always are the same problems of the Mavs and we know them.
all of us really know that we have a few chances to beat a playoff team but the big problem isn't the necessity to add more points. the problem is that we haven't a good defense and a good center...we have a lot of players that can score a lot of point but you can win a game (and a series and the title) only if you defend. In fact last year the Celtics have won with their great defense and in the last 10 years Spurs have won several championship thanks to their defense. teams that have tried to win making a lot of points and with no more defense (D'Antoni's Suns), have lost.
sphincs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #14
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
, but the last time I check the team the wins is the one who score the most buckets.
I like how he says this as if stopping the other team from scoring has no bearing whatsoever on which team ends up with the most "buckets."

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:32 PM   #15
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

We don't have many good players. Practically no bench. Green needs more playing time so he can gain experience and improve...

Dirk needs to be more selfish with this team now... He needs to be Super Dirk
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:41 PM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphincs View Post
these always are the same problems of the Mavs and we know them.
all of us really know that we have a few chances to beat a playoff team but the big problem isn't the necessity to add more points. the problem is that we haven't a good defense and a good center...we have a lot of players that can score a lot of point but you can win a game (and a series and the title) only if you defend. In fact last year the Celtics have won with their great defense and in the last 10 years Spurs have won several championship thanks to their defense. teams that have tried to win making a lot of points and with no more defense (D'Antoni's Suns), have lost.
Defense is the most overrated thing about the NBA. Defense can't win you titles, because defense is something you cannot control. Good luck planting your flag on defense, when a Kobe Bryant or similar is out there making hay on the perimeter thanks to the present rules.

The present NBA rewards offense, not defense.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 08:44 PM   #17
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re-Dirk-ulous View Post
We don't have many good players. Practically no bench. Green needs more playing time so he can gain experience and improve...

Dirk needs to be more selfish with this team now... He needs to be Super Dirk
Our bench stats looks good thanks to Jet, but we don't have a good bench. JJ is extremely streaky, Singleton is streaky, Bass is streaky, Hollins and Green need experience on the defensive end.

About the only person who is consistant on the bench is George. And his consistant is pretty bad.

Really, the only good thing about our bench is it is comprised mainly of young players. Singleton, Hollins, Green, JJ and Bass still have room to develop.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 09:16 PM   #18
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Thread of the year.

Any line up with Jason Kidd in it...you shouldn't have to worry about scoring.

Any line up with Barea (without kidd) in it...you are screwed.

Last edited by MaVs 41 BaLler; 03-08-2009 at 09:17 PM.
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:36 PM   #19
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Since when is Don Nelson a member of this board?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #20
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

This guy makes horse look like a genius...
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:59 PM   #21
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Defense is the most overrated thing about the NBA. Defense can't win you titles
LOL of the year.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:39 PM   #22
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

"Sick and tire" was the name of my high school band.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #23
sphincs

Quote:
Defense is the most overrated thing about the NBA. Defense can't win you titles, because defense is something you cannot control. Good luck planting your flag on defense, when a Kobe Bryant or similar is out there making hay on the perimeter thanks to the present rules.

The present NBA rewards offense, not defense.

NO! You can control defense not offense! Because you can't know if yours players will score...thera are several games in which also the better shooting players could have big trouble to score. Instead you can always defend and make as hard as possible the offense of the opponent team.
Then I note that the Spurs, Celtics have won their titles because of the defense,
In fact teams with offensive vocation like Suns (by D'Antoni) or Warriors hadn't won nothing!
Then if you defend you can generate good transition and good shoots....

Last edited by sphincs; 03-09-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:44 AM   #24
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NO! You can control defense not offense! Because you can't know if yours players will score...
So, you're saying: "you can't control what the ball do"...

That makes perfect Basketball 501 sense to me!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:00 AM   #25
sphincs

yes...there can be several games in which shooting players couldn't shoot very well!
and in these games if you don't defend very wel you don't win! Celtics, for example, have only two great shooting players (Pierce and Allen), then Rondo doesn't shoot and Garnett isn't a great scorer...but they are the better team.

Last edited by sphincs; 03-09-2009 at 09:02 AM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:24 AM   #26
TheMaverick
Golden Member

sphincs wins.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #27
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Shaq will flop on Dirk and Damp!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:19 PM   #28
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

first thread I have read since taking a little break from here....
I think I'm about due for another..
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #29
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
...They are going to sag on Dirk and make Wright, George and Kidd and Damp beat them...(more incoherent combination of English words)
Um...sagging on Dirk is the best strategy for an opponent who wants to lose.

You sag on Dirk - Dirk gets 50. That's high percentage Mavs basketball.

On the other hand instant double teams of Dirk would make other guys have to score...
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #30
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Shaq will flop on Dirk and Damp!
He already did in the finals.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #31
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Our offense wouldn't be as frustrating if our defense wasn't so average.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #32
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sick and tire of these thread
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:38 PM   #33
sphincs

do you trade Dampier and Stack for O'neall?
Old 03-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #34
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'm sick and tire of these thread
You not are only the one.

Edit: Mods, please close this one, it's just fools gold.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 03-09-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #35
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

IB4TL?
Old 03-09-2009, 06:12 PM   #36
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
do you trade Dampier and Stack for O'neall?
Yea, one last run.....Shaq, Dirk and Kidd.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:31 PM   #37
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

I'm looking for some good threads here on d-m.com.... none found

D-M.com is losing ratings
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #38
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I so love how this thread got murdered. LOL It's fascinating

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beeeeeeef!!!!!, burn the infidel, dare to be stupid, epic fail, fail, lock the thread, michelin man, sic the dogs and tire em!, sick and tire, the decline of d-m.com, thread diarrhea, thread of the year, where's my exlax