Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-02-2003, 07:57 PM   #681
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

His name backwards in Spanish is "X". A coincidence?

Old 12-02-2003, 08:16 PM   #682
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Thinks Sike is e"X"tra special.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:22 AM   #683
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should stick with me because I'm going places........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 10:16 AM   #684
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

she is going to do her laundry.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 10:17 AM   #685
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

he should know that cats don't do laundry....we just lick our fur.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 10:21 AM   #686
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

fur licker...sounds dirty when I say it......

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-03-2003, 10:23 AM   #687
Caliente
Diamond Member

likes to talk dirty........
Old 12-03-2003, 10:27 AM   #688
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

and you're only encouraging him...

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 10:29 AM   #689
Caliente
Diamond Member

Fuzz, you are right....it's all my fault
Old 12-03-2003, 10:31 AM   #690
sike
The Preacha

her fault......but I'm not a dirty talker till the "fur licker" comes around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2003, 10:32 AM   #691
Caliente
Diamond Member

He brings out the animal in me........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 10:38 AM   #692
sike
The Preacha

never a bad thing to bring out her animal side![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2003, 10:50 AM   #693
Caliente
Diamond Member

Bad, no..............dangerous, maybe..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 10:54 AM   #694
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Has had her animal side brought out.
Old 12-03-2003, 10:55 AM   #695
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should use his "mod magic" and make sike disappear...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 10:58 AM   #696
LRB
Guru

Should know that I have tried, but the mother ship keeps beaming him down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 11:03 AM   #697
Caliente
Diamond Member

Wait, let me try..............Ground Control to Major Tom................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 11:20 AM   #698
sike
The Preacha

she knows it may not look like it...but I'm crying on the inside!

Old 12-03-2003, 11:27 AM   #699
Caliente
Diamond Member

he should stop crying.........I only mean it a little.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 11:51 AM   #700
Chiwas
Guru

She should participate in the OVER/UNDER game of sike.

Old 12-03-2003, 11:56 AM   #701
Caliente
Diamond Member

He holds the key to my heart.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 11:57 AM   #702
LRB
Guru

She has the heart of a lioness.
Old 12-03-2003, 11:58 AM   #703
Chiwas
Guru

He hasn't the heart of a snowman.

Old 12-03-2003, 11:59 AM   #704
Caliente
Diamond Member

He can make me purr and roar................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 12:01 PM   #705
LRB
Guru

My favorite poster to hear purr and roar. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 12:02 PM   #706
Chiwas
Guru

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

He is good in the over/under. (sike's game, don't think bad)

Old 12-03-2003, 12:12 PM   #707
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

my favorite mexican [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 12:15 PM   #708
Chiwas
Guru

My favorite female German, without wink. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2003, 12:22 PM   #709
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

should forgive me.... i will never ever use the *wink* again...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 12:26 PM   #710
Chiwas
Guru

She may be happy cause Saturday is approaching.

Old 12-03-2003, 12:47 PM   #711
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should send me a ticket so that I can visit...........
Old 12-03-2003, 12:48 PM   #712
LRB
Guru

Should visit me because a ticket isn't needed.
Old 12-03-2003, 12:50 PM   #713
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know he is only 24 minutes away from me...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 12:52 PM   #714
LRB
Guru

Loves to tease me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 12:55 PM   #715
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Holy mother of all that is decent get a damn room.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 12:56 PM   #716
Caliente
Diamond Member

Could make me a reality with the wink of an eye..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 12:57 PM   #717
LRB
Guru

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 12:58 PM   #718
Caliente
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: bogey
Holy mother of all that is decent get a damn room.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I would except you would probably drill a hole through the wall and watch........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-03-2003, 01:06 PM   #719
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Would probably like that.
Old 12-03-2003, 01:14 PM   #720
LRB
Guru

Would probably like to sing a karaoke song about it.