Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-05-2003, 05:57 PM   #1001
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

she said: I LOVE MEN...................THEY TASTE DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

edit: her wish is my command [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2003, 06:31 PM   #1002
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Surprised me with that last edit.
Old 12-05-2003, 06:31 PM   #1003
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

likes surprises!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 06:35 PM   #1004
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

assumes correctly in this particular case
Old 12-05-2003, 06:41 PM   #1005
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

he's missed me thus far today......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-05-2003, 06:43 PM   #1006
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Is unafraid of hate.
Old 12-05-2003, 06:48 PM   #1007
sike
The Preacha

THINKS i'M STRONGER THAN I AM.....I AM BUTTET PROOF, BUT WORDS HURT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]:

Old 12-05-2003, 06:52 PM   #1008
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Has heart.
Old 12-05-2003, 06:55 PM   #1009
sike
The Preacha

has the law on his side....

Old 12-05-2003, 07:08 PM   #1010
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Has his side on the law.

Old 12-05-2003, 07:14 PM   #1011
sike
The Preacha

is alien friendly!

Old 12-05-2003, 07:18 PM   #1012
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

thinks words hurt [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 07:19 PM   #1013
Chiwas
Guru

sike: Posted the double 10 of this thread when his posts turned to double 11.

novice#41: She should come to Dallas again, and to Chihuahua.

Old 12-05-2003, 07:20 PM   #1014
sike
The Preacha

is watching closely![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2003, 07:21 PM   #1015
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Is a nice person, other posters follow his example in this!
Old 12-05-2003, 07:31 PM   #1016
sike
The Preacha

has totally been fooled by my faux congeneality[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2003, 09:23 PM   #1017
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is happy about the new Fourm Poll.
Old 12-06-2003, 12:20 PM   #1018
sike
The Preacha

no lie in his mouth!....lets make it work!

Old 12-06-2003, 12:47 PM   #1019
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

should know I drove past his house last night......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 01:09 PM   #1020
sike
The Preacha

is stalking me![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2003, 01:13 PM   #1021
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is emotioniconally unstable.
Old 12-06-2003, 01:15 PM   #1022
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

should know I drove past his house too..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 01:15 PM   #1023
sike
The Preacha

is stalking at least two of us!

Old 12-06-2003, 01:26 PM   #1024
Caliente
Diamond Member

go back to sleep and finish that dream..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 01:34 PM   #1025
LRB
Guru

Should suggest who will fly the mother ship so that he can. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 06:58 PM   #1026
Caliente
Diamond Member

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 07:40 PM   #1027
Chiwas
Guru

She may have a problem with his PM feature.

Edit: Language. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2003, 07:46 PM   #1028
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is a Beautiful stranger.
Old 12-06-2003, 07:58 PM   #1029
LRB
Guru

Is friendly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 07:58 PM   #1030
Chiwas
Guru

Is too much friendly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2003, 08:00 PM   #1031
LRB
Guru

Has a jealousy streak in his stripes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 08:25 PM   #1032
Chiwas
Guru

Is bad for rap.

Old 12-06-2003, 08:31 PM   #1033
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

is more or less bad for any music [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2003, 08:32 PM   #1034
Chiwas
Guru

Tastes good for a hungry Tiger.

Old 12-06-2003, 09:34 PM   #1035
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should make an honest woman out of me.
Old 12-07-2003, 11:22 AM   #1036
sike
The Preacha

is currently dishonest![img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 12:42 PM   #1037
Caliente
Diamond Member

Dishonest, no...........misunderstood, most definitely.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 01:00 PM   #1038
sike
The Preacha

feels like a riddle!

Old 12-07-2003, 01:33 PM   #1039
LRB
Guru

Loves to think up new fourm polls.
Old 12-07-2003, 02:28 PM   #1040
Chiwas
Guru

Loves his sign.

(Or he doesn't know how to change it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )