Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-30-2023, 05:22 PM   #1
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
Mavs need to lock Wood up. If they don?t, it will be bad optics for the franchise. I mean who can be better than this guy for the price? They keep searching but when they get something good, they want to be ?the smartest guy in the room? and screw it up. Just get out of the way of your own egos and do the right thing. They need to get rid of THJ and Bullock so Green and Hardy can get minutes.
What if Wood doesn?t want to accept our offer though? I think best we can offer is 4/$77m (someone correct me if I?m wrong), but I think he?s worth more than that based on his play here. Wood couod very well bet on himself to get a larger deal somewhere. Plus it was previously reported we o ou wanted to offer a 2 year deal I believe.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 05:36 PM   #2
JustJay

JustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the roughJustJay is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
What if Wood doesn?t want to accept our offer though? I think best we can offer is 4/$77m (someone correct me if I?m wrong), but I think he?s worth more than that based on his play here. Wood couod very well bet on himself to get a larger deal somewhere. Plus it was previously reported we o ou wanted to offer a 2 year deal I believe.
I mean if he says no to 4/77 we did all we can do at least. But if they're really going with the 2 year bs then it's on the MBT yet again.

Last edited by JustJay; 01-30-2023 at 05:36 PM.
JustJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 08:58 PM   #3
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There hasn?t been a single report that Cuban will offer 4/77. Think he would take it. And if he didn?t at least we can say Cuban tried.
Old 01-30-2023, 10:45 PM   #4
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
There hasn?t been a single report that Cuban will offer 4/77. Think he would take it. And if he didn?t at least we can say Cuban tried.
I haven?t seen a report of us making any sort of extension offer. Curious to see if we get any news with the trade deadline quickly approaching.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 12:01 AM   #5
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I haven?t seen a report of us making any sort of extension offer. Curious to see if we get any news with the trade deadline quickly approaching.
Really hope that wasn?t the end of Wood in Dallas. I have an inkling they aren?t rushing him back because of negotiations
Old 01-31-2023, 12:08 AM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Really hope that wasn?t the end of Wood in Dallas. I have an inkling they aren?t rushing him back because of negotiations
Lots of guys play with broken fingers

My bet is he?s being shopped hard
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 12:16 AM   #7
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Lots of guys play with broken fingers

My bet is he?s being shopped hard
Maybe but, This league is soft now. Guys miss games for no reason, so broken finger is a big deal when he's the second most important player. .

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote